I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Weird Things That Made You Cry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o Dude...are you crying because of that TV ad?
  =_= No! Just....dust in my eyes....so much dust...
  T-T YES!! When the boy hugs the puppy it just....*Sobs*
  :O Ye gods! My eyes are leaking pudding!!
View Results

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:09 pm
@Waku: Oh god the movie UP.... crying I didn't cry in the beginning....but when you see the two armchairs side by side on the cliff....I was a total mess!! I never thought an animated film would make me cry like that, but that whole movie is just so incredible. Disney movies have been awesome lately. Oh...and about Fushigi Yuugi....if it's the one I'm thinking of...yeah that got me too. crying One of my favorite characters too.

@Aretoo: xd Thanks (for poll compliment) it made me chuckle when I was making it.

As for books.....the very end of Harry Potter made me sob. xd It was because the very last sentence of that book has a significant personal meaning to me, and when I read it for the first time....yeah, it hit me like a ton of emotion bricks. I also cried when Dobby died. Because....C'mon!!! You're not allowed to kill that character!!! scream crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:12 pm
looking at stuff from PBS. I can't watch Sesame Street without crying. I guess because I get so happy or feel so peaceful having little Muppets signing at me.  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:02 pm
Oddly enough the Music Video for P.O.D.'s song "I feel so Alive"" It made me cry the first few times I saw it. I'm not even sure WHY.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:25 am
Episode 39 of the Poke'mon series. Pikachu's Goodbye. Makes me cry, every time. D: It's so sad. Then I end up crying because I'm happy. D8

Of course it's easy to make me cry. >>;

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:45 pm
xd That song used to get to me too...I actually have a tape of Pokemon songs with that one on it. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:56 pm
...When Aeris dies near the end of disc one of FFVII...that gets me choked up every time.

And when Cloud uses his Climhazzard limit break against that funky looking Bahamut thing, and Aeris is there to give him a hand.

Oh! and after you beat Sephiroth after getting sucked into the life stream after beating Safer Sephiroth, and the life stream goes to push back Meteor, since Holy didn't feel like stopping it.  

Arcanas

Hunter

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:24 pm
I HAVE NO SOUL SO I DO NOT CRY.

*Ahem* But yeah. I don't really cry too often unless something really really really gets to me on a personal level. That said, I have randomly burst out in tears once or twice while watching tv or whatever, but I usually attribute that to other things.

I don't cry when reading books. I don't even get misty eyed. I get a little sad or go 'Aww D:', but no tears or whatever. (My mom said I have no soul after I finished reading The Time Traveler's Wife and The Lovely Bones and didn't cry).

Also, when characters that I really really like die in books or movies or whatever, I usually get mad and start yelling xP

Also, in regards to the beginning of Up, I didn't cry (I wasn't even close to it) but I swear I had a D: face while watching it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:34 pm
I find it hard to cry when reading books...

I mean, when I read Ender's Game back high school, the end of that book made me go "wtf"....

I mean, I think I did tear up a bit during the intro of Up...but usually movies don't do it for me either...not a long enough time to get attached to the character...

Which is why I cry when Aeris dies...I mean, I know she's gonna die every time I get to that part, but I can't help it...she's always been a staple party member of mine up until that point...I think when I first played the game, and didn't realize she was a pure caster, I had her up in the front row smashing things with her staff...and then I got lost...and well...I had well over 50+ hours of gameplay on disc one...needless to say, I was extremely over leveled by the end of that disc  

Arcanas

Hunter

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:50 pm
@Weirdo: It's not even the beginning of that movie that makes me cry...sad as it is. What gets me is later on in the movie crying

@Arcanas: Yeah, books (obviously) are not as visual as games or movies, so that can make it easier not to get so attached to characters that you're moved to the point of tears. Even though I'm an avid book reader, and a very sentimental person few books have made me cry. One was "Where the Red Fern Grows." I must have read that book 100 times. crying You just get so attached to the boy and his dogs...
And as for Harry Potter...I just love those books. I love the way they're written, the story, the characters, everything! I read each and every book and enjoyed every word. So when it came to the last book, I felt very attached to the characters, and I felt sad because each page was like 1 page closer to the last goodbye. xd Hell, I even get slightly misty when I read J.K. Rowling's special thanks page which includes: "...And to you, if you have stuck with Harry until the very end."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 pm
@Kyla- >>

<<

I....I downloaded the songs...D:

I'm such a nerd. User Image

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:04 pm
The Gathering Storm came pretty close. Strong women characters that are hot. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:18 pm
I cry when I eat somtimes .

|:

People wonder why.

Mostly when I choke on food
gonk  

Celine 8D

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sentinel of Light

Blessed Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:20 am
The PKMN movie where Pikachu is all, "Pika piiii!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:59 am
ninja I....actually laughed at that part of the movie...when Ash was dead for like .1 seconds...he always kinda annoyed me, but I liked pretty much everyone else in that show....back in the day.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:22 pm
wait, Zach dies? Oh yeah...Cloud's just confused, pretending to be Zach...

I blame Zach for what happens during FFVII. It's all his fault the rest of the group think Cloud's a nut job.

Man...that was from the first pokemon movie, wasn't ? Man...I'm old...I suppose that had me tear up a bit, considering well....before the show got annoying, I used to watch it religiously.

Although, I'm looking forward to the re-releases of Gold and Silver. I'm glad Game Freak wants the new generation to get in touch with their roots.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff