Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[NOKOMIS]LF Evils To RP With; [PROPH]LF Family/Friend RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 pm
-glomps thread- <3~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:55 pm
LINK!

Sorry, it kind of sucks. I've been fighting with my muse lately! But it'll do.

Aniira

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:02 pm
I'm gonna get to tagging right now ;D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:11 pm
heart  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:37 am
My Soq Name: Nokomis
Your Soq Name: Vapor
Brief Personality: He's indignant. Meaning he's characterized as unjust, offensive, or insulting. Normally he'll do so with as many colorful words as possible. He's not violent physically, just with words. He won't pick a fight, but won't back out from one being picked with him. He enjoys being a jerk. *shrug* He wanders the land alone. Soquili piss him off to much for him to be in a herd. Ever.
Plots: He needs a soquili to terrorize and be verbally abusive to. Maybe see how someone with such a polite and down to earth personality, reacts to him.
Image:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:39 am
Alrighty! Hehe, I need every situation possible for my Noko. Would you be willing to start, in guild? :3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:13 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:35 am
heart  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:35 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:47 am
ninja  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:05 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:08 am
-finally found her muse?-
<3~ Replying to owed RPs and looking for more :3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:51 am
My Soq Name: Nokomis.
Your Soq Name: Gale.
Brief Personality: While a little spacey at times, Gale is very strong-minded and intelligent. She's stubborn, so she sticks with what she believes to be right, even if no one else does. She's reluctant to open her heart to another because she's always had this irrational fear of being abandoned sooner or later. She's sort of klutzy, but she's proud and stubborn, and prefers to do things by herself than to have someone help her. When she meets new Soquili, she tends to be a little rude or standoffish, mainly because she doesn't know how to act around others and she's shy, but it comes off as being cold or aloof. She wants to make friends, but she's unsure as to how to go about doing it. She has a kind heart, though.
Plots: I was thinking that Nokomis would be a good role model for her. She's graceful and beautiful and obviously intelligent, while Gale is socially awkward and doesn't know how to communicate with others. Nokomis could try and help her get past that so that Gale can actually learn to make friends, etc. Plus she just had kids, and could maybe use a little support / friendly advice / listening friend in raising her one little basket. :3
Image:

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:31 am
That sounds awesome! I'm on my phone, but if you could start I could probably reply smile Just post a link here for me?  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:29 am
heart  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers