Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
EVIL NUMBERS!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Tabula Rasa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:29 pm
Aquatic_blue
colon bracket
It's just a number.

In certain instances, it is. In Revelations, it mentions that the Satan's number is 666. Sometimes also refered to as the "Number of the Beast".

So I'm not sure what all the 666's would be tellin' ya o_O could just messin' with people's minds because they think of it that way.

Actually, it's the "number of the beast", which is a completely different entity than the devil. It actually refers to Nero Cesar, an abomination to early Christians.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:55 pm
Lady Tabula Rasa
Aquatic_blue
colon bracket
It's just a number.

In certain instances, it is. In Revelations, it mentions that the Satan's number is 666. Sometimes also refered to as the "Number of the Beast".

So I'm not sure what all the 666's would be tellin' ya o_O could just messin' with people's minds because they think of it that way.

Actually, it's the "number of the beast", which is a completely different entity than the devil. It actually refers to Nero Cesar, an abomination to early Christians.

That's what some people believe but given the fact that Revelation is about the things that are to come it's most likely that isn't true. Some believe the number 6 is used because it is the number of man given the fact man was created on the 6th day. The reason they believe it is used 3 times is because of the unholy trinity or that it is a biblical number. Also most people agree that the beast is figuretive of satan.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Lady Tabula Rasa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:56 pm
It doesn't really matter that much, all things considered. If I were to worry what the number of the beast truly was, I'd never be able to enjoy the life God gave me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:32 pm
D0ctor Bob
oMG Yesterday, I kept seeing 666 appear everywhere. i was on my way to youth group and the car in front of me licenses plate was 666-4GV. And then the at the railroad crossing the gate thingies went down and no train came. Then When I got home I went on gaia, and I was checking out my inventory and buying stuff, and then it says that Ive owned 666 items on gaia and I had 666 gold left.

666 dosen't mean SATAN
in the older times like 4.A.c
they used numbers as an the A.B.C.D's
you should google 666 NERO
Nero was a tyran king who killed many.
google it.
Get educated.  

Smol Pixel IV

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:31 pm
xMurderxMexDeadx
D0ctor Bob
oMG Yesterday, I kept seeing 666 appear everywhere. i was on my way to youth group and the car in front of me licenses plate was 666-4GV. And then the at the railroad crossing the gate thingies went down and no train came. Then When I got home I went on gaia, and I was checking out my inventory and buying stuff, and then it says that Ive owned 666 items on gaia and I had 666 gold left.

666 dosen't mean SATAN
google it.
Get educated.

Actually 666 couldn't possibly be about Nero due to the fact the tribulation takes place within 7 years. That means it would have already happened along with the rapture.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:36 pm
gothic_black_rose
xMurderxMexDeadx
D0ctor Bob

666 dosen't mean SATAN
google it.
Get educated.

Actually 666 couldn't possibly be about Nero due to the fact the tribulation takes place within 7 years. That means it would have already happened along with the rapture.

yeah & history will repeat itself.
Take a look at all the documents & info bout that alhabet.
its should help you.Science is just another way of explaining what really happen, this dosen't mean god isn't reaal, there just to ways of explaining what didn't happen  

Smol Pixel IV

This Is Love Not Treason

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:31 am
that also happened to me when i was going to youth group just pray for them so there life might not go into the wrong direction because there is a saying no matter how far you go down the wrong path you can always turn back  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:20 pm
xMurderxMexDeadx
gothic_black_rose
xMurderxMexDeadx
D0ctor Bob

666 dosen't mean SATAN
google it.
Get educated.

yeah & history will repeat itself.
Take a look at all the documents & info bout that alhabet.
its should help you.Science is just another way of explaining what really happen, this dosen't mean god isn't reaal, there just to ways of explaining what didn't happen

So if it makes the name Nero that doesn't mean much. There were several Nero's through out history and they are dead. Also where does science come into this? Who brought up science? I thought we were talking about eschatology.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:42 pm
Has never happened to me
either that, or I don't pay attention.
I'm not the superstitious type
stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 am
Maybe this can help

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread100465/pg1  

kaoyee_12

- - aye girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:24 pm
Don't worry buddy, probably just a coincidence.
GOD BLESS YOU (=  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:30 pm
Royal Crayon
gothic_black_rose
666 is a figuretive number. Just because you see it doesn't mean anything. Don't let legalism and fear rule you.

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Duggums

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:32 pm
D0ctor Bob

Haha, I wouldn't worry about it. I used to live on a road numbered 666 and nothing bad came of it. razz  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff