Four Mile Sprint
Br1ttana
Four Mile Sprint
Well theres enough salt in food naturally to provide more than enough of what our bodies need.

All "Added" salt's are there purely for flavouring, banning Salt, while limiting cookery applications, would do no harm to our health and probably make everyone a good deal better off.

You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

A. Haven't seen you in here for a while.
B. What about above post?
C. What shall Mcdonalds and etc. do? (I realize that is a bad repudiation...and that I probably used the wrong word there. :/)
D. Name me foods with salt naturally in them, and how much salt is in each.

Because grey will not do.

A) Been busy with various aspects of tedious life!
B) What about above post?
C) McDonalds in England and europe long ago were banned from adding copious ammounts of salt to there food, instead they provide satchels and how much you use it put up to you, its done there buisness no end of Good, Mcdonals overall revenue within europe increasing a lot over the past few years.
D)Potatos, Pasta, All Meats, Most Vegtables, Sugar...pretty much everything.

Salt is a very small part of our diet, yet it is vital to most living creatures(all mamals) and a lack of it like a lack of any vitamin or protein would result in an unpleasent case of Death.

However Humans have not "mined" salt as we do in it's current form for all our history, in fact it only began in the Middle east, and eastern europe about 2600 years ago, before that we as hunter gathered and the rest of the animal kingdom for a good few Million years, got on quite fine without it.

Most salt you digest, (like most of all the supliments you digest) is passed straight through your kidney and out through your Urea and Fecese, in this case about 90% of all the Salt you intake passes straight through you, the ammount of salt you need to survive is very very small, and is present naturally within most foods and plants, through the natural food cycle.

Extra salt is only required for countries with high temperature. New York doesnt fall into that bracket.

You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

B. About using salt to preserve certain foods.
C. I never knew that. That is very interesting and cool!
D. Really? It seems that those foods (minus meat) wouldn't have meat.
E. What about the diabetics? (It's sad that I didn't think of this before since my own grandmother is diabetic. O_O )
F. They were talking about this the other day on my local news and saying that companies would need a few years to slowly decrease the level of salt in their foods. This way people wouldn't pick up the foods with no salt, go "Eww!", not buy any more of the foods, and cause the companies to go out of business. Instead, when the salt was banned, everyone would already be used to the taste of no salt.
G. Why only for New York? Why not for other states as well?
H. What Shadows Shine said.

Because grey will not do.