Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
whom TO CHOOSE .. this guy. WHAT about GOD( girls only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:57 pm
his does not drink (bad drinks ) he even told me yeah i know that wrong... i promisr you i will never be like that kind of person who drinks and stuff.... his a kind person... his sweet...
my family and i are trying to go to canada... he lives in canda.. and my cuzin in canda lives near where he lives to.. like with in the city... im thrilled but .. i think its wrong... but i feel that im to young hahahha... and by being a christian .. you know...
wow what a puppy love.. hahhha  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:09 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

In the birthday thread you say that your 15, and your saying now that this guy is 20? Definitly stay away from dating anyone that much older than you at this age. Maybe when you hit about 18-20, if you two still have feelings for each other then you could try dateing. Also, maybe by then he might be saved, also you'll both know that if you have liked each other for that long, then a real relationship could work. As for tips on telling him about the Lord, there is a great program all about that called 'Way of the Master'. I'm sure they have some clips from the program on youtube. They also have their own site which I think is just wayofthemaster.com I can't exactly remember though.

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:19 pm
heheheh yeah.. you are super right ^_^
guess i should finish college and my studies.. before going to a path of having a relationship...... ^_^
thanks for all the advice ^_^
first i should start joining a worshio team in my church ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:33 pm

I just checked the site, just go to wayofthemaster.com They have a whole bunch of stuff right on the site to help you out with witnessing to other people about Jesus. Also, you don't have to not date at all, it's just the ages that are involved in this situation are what I'm a little concerned about. But waiting for how long you said you'll wait is a very good idea, and I applaud you for that.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:50 pm
awww thank you... and thank you for all the advice you gave me ^_^.. biggrin 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:00 pm
Yeah. you shouldn't date someone who are older then you.  

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:16 pm
xXxFaiths DreamxXx

You can date people who are older than you, but a 15 yr old and a 20 yr old dating could be a problem.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:17 pm
xXxFaiths DreamxXx

There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

that really depends on the ages of both people and the age gap between the 2. Anyone 18 and older shouldn't be with anyone 16 and younger. If you wait till both people are of legal age (at least in the US) then it's okay. Large age gaps can pose of problems because of maturity levels in both people or level they are on in their life could be completely different then that of a younger person.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:47 pm
faithful quenga
xXxFaiths DreamxXx

that really depends on the ages of both people and the age gap between the 2. Anyone 18 and older shouldn't be with anyone 16 and younger. If you wait till both people are of legal age (at least in the US) then it's okay. Large age gaps can pose of problems because of maturity levels in both people or level they are on in their life could be completely different then that of a younger person.

Exactly! I wanted to say this in an earlier post but I had trouble putting it into these words, so I just said that the ages could be a problem. Thank you for elaborating on that subject Faithful.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:20 pm
Br1ttana
faithful quenga
xXxFaiths DreamxXx

Exactly! I wanted to say this in an earlier post but I had trouble putting it into these words, so I just said that the ages could be a problem. Thank you for elaborating on that subject Faithful.

It's personal experience I'm going off of.

glad I could help!

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:31 pm
My mom and dad .. have five years gaps on their ages.. and my aunt she is older than her husband.. her husband is a pastor  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:38 pm

Like I said before, dating someone older than you is fine. But a 15 yr old and a 20 yr old dateing is something to be a little concerned about. My Aunt and Uncle also have about 5 or more years (can't remember exactly how many) between them. Also, if you know what Little House on the Prarie is then, Laura Ingals and her husband had about 10 years between them.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:49 pm
oooooo O_O
yes MAM... i get your point... 4laugh 3nodding and thank you very much
i have changed my mind ...
i'll be just friends with him.....
and i'll try to share the word of GOD TO HIM...
and wait untill God would send me the perfect man for me!
it because of ur beuatiful and meaningful advices my mind had cleared up my mind... "from a storm now the light had showed up"
thank you ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:19 pm
by the way do you mind.. maybe you want to start a bibble study here in gaia or anything.. just a sudjestion... i would love tojoin if there is... ^_^  

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items