Katjive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:52 pm
Open for posting!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:10 pm
heart  

Katjive

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:52 pm
I have 3 kalona mares that would be very happy to scare the daylights out of her XD
Just throwing that out there for when you get to that part whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:55 pm
-grins- Oh, they'd be perfect for the part. I know about your Kalona mares, missy. xD <3  

Katjive

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 pm
I think quite a few of my herd would be suited to helping her out.

Fellow Adventurer could be Aerlinniel. She's outgoing, sweet, and despite her ladylike act, she loves to adventure.

Zuilian would fit best in Saving Grace since he is a unicorn and a total gentleman.

Candy could be Wise Counselor since she's been through the most and is/was an adventurer herself.

Hoshi can be her Guide, He hates to see a mare in distress and is very protective of them due to what his father did to his mother Candy.

I can post links to their images if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:16 pm
Zuilian would be a perfect fit for Saving Grace. ^^

And Candy might work for the Counselor. Is she dedicated to travel and exploration? If so, and she's seen many different types of adventures, she'd be perfect for the Counselor. I'm looking for somebody who's been around the block and can give 'Cala a few tips. Things like "don't drink yellow snow," and such. xD

For the others...hmm, would Aerlinniel brag about her exploits, though? If she's a sweetie, she may only encourage Ocala to go forward, when I'm looking to toss some adversity in the mix. Ocala is supposed to feel cowed to go forward with her plans. Of course, if Aerlinniel has had some grand adventure, maybe just hearing about her exploits would be enough to unnerve Ocala. Something akin to a "she did that, but there's no way I could" mentality.

D'aww, Hoshi. He might work, too. Will he be able to convince Ocala that she deserves to be seen? That she doesn't have to hide away her heart? Ocala's deepest character flaw is that she fears abandonment and rejection, that once she shows herself for who she really is, no one will like her. Her second deepest flaw is that she feels inferior to just about everybody. He'd have to deal with both of those before she would believe that she's got a great heart and that not only is she worth seeing, but that others will like her even more once they see her.

Katjive

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:43 pm
*chuckles* Aer would be there encouraging her so maybe not the best match. Hoshi on the other hand, he'd stomp his hoof and say 'Listen here, you're a lovely mare and there's plenty of Soquili out there who'd simply adore the chance to meet you. Now, come with me or do I have to drag you over there to meet them?' xd Stubborn boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:37 pm
Sounds great. So, Zuilian will take the role of "Saving Grace," and Hoshi will play "The Guide." ^_^  

Katjive

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:52 am
Katjive
-grins- Oh, they'd be perfect for the part. I know about your Kalona mares, missy. xD <3

Lolz, they are infamous XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:22 pm
I'd like to nominate Seamus for the roles of Fellow Adventurer and, later on, Teacher.

Seamus wanders. It's what he does. He doesn't like staying put, and will often cover huge swaths of land between a few days of hanging around and eating. He's seen a lot of ground. He's super-friendly, but also occasionally an unintentional a*****e. xD Like, "What're you doing out here? You look scared stiff! Lady like you shouldn't attempt stuff like this!" He means, of course, that someone so obviously nervous shouldn't force themselves into potentially dangerous situations on their own and that he's worried for her, but it could come across chauvinistic and rude.

Later on, he could meet up with her again--after all of her rough encounters--and see that 1) she's made it this far, and 2) she could use a little help. Then he can use his practical experience to help her instead of accidentally running her down. He'd be a lot more delicate, seeing what she's been through and seeing how much stronger she's become because of it. Thus, y'know, fulfilling the Teacher role.

Necrona

Katjive

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:07 am
Necrona:That actually might work. So long as he makes her want to quit at their first meeting. -nods- She's got to overcome adversity to break her of her self-conscious insecurities. And since this Seamus will fulfill a Phase 1 role, we can start the RP right now, if you're up for it. Would you like me to start?

Sayuri: They are indeed! <3 Which role (or roles) did you want which mare(s?) to take?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:35 pm
Sounds great! I'll be there whenever you get it set up. x3  

Necrona

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:42 am
Well as I have 3, I could take both roles where you need an evil one? I think Izusa for the first, and Aranea for the second XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:47 am
I offer my Nokomis as 'The Wise Counseler' whom better to go to for advice then Mother Nature herself. She's witty and supportive, caring where a mare/stallion/foal needs to be cared for and is chock full of advice, whether it be useful or not, she hopes that the fellow she's peaking with will get something out of what she says to help them on their way. She's open for criticism and won't take offense to questions, even the rhetorical sarcastic ones.

Just an offer, no need to accept, but thought I'd toss her out there, as it woudl benefit her as well. =3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Katjive

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:35 am
Sounds great, Sayuri! I'll poke you for the RPs when Phase 1 is complete. ^_^

Green: Nokomis sounds wonderful! An advisory Angeni is perfect for the role. Since that is a Phase 1 role, the RP can start right now. Would you start it? (Otherwise you'll be waiting on me for a bit, at least until Saturday. Yaaaay online classes stealing my life/mind/soul. xD )

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff