Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Obama's Healthcare Takeover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For or Against Obama's Healthcare Takeover?
  For
  Against
  I don't know
View Results

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:08 pm
Obama isn't going to be in office once his term is over with  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:22 am
gothic_black_rose

Yes, definitely. He killed his chance at a re-election. He doesn't even deserve to be president in the first place. I'm not sure why people even voted for him.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 am
Aquatic_blue
Br1ttana
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

I think aboration is covered because I heard some senators getting all mad over it. I do not support this at all. First of all, the country does not have money to do this. Where Obama thinks this money is coming from, I do not know. Second, health care proffesionals don't like this either. They have said that if it got passed then they would leave or they would get pushed out. Adding on to that last one, less doctors and nurses, mean longer lines, longer waiting times, and more problems. If some one were to come in half dead with the very few doctors already working to keep other people alive, this person would probablly end up dead. Basically what I am saying is, I think this may end up causing some deaths if you really think about it. My mom (or dad) found an great article about this from Fox news. Here is the link : http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2010/03/22/the-3-worst-obamacare-ingredients/

Because grey will not do.

-sigh- Just plain horrible. Nice article, by the way. At least some people have a brain out there.

Then again, Fox, is far from an unbiased view point. They're always there to try to discredit Obama, or Democrats in general. I mean, Snowpocalypse? The snow was barely starting to settle and they were giving scientists flak about how 'if there's so much snow, where's the warming come in?' Regardless of whether or not scientists said that global warming would actually produce very erratic weather conditions and only intensify any storms that might occur...... Not that I'm for Obama, or Democrats in general, I just wanted to point out that you should take your news with a grain of salt, and not accept anyone's word as fact. Including, but not limited to, mine. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:55 am
xThe Sky Lightsx
Its so upseting. I just joined the facebook page against it. They want 10,000,000 people to join. So if you have facebook I encourage you to join to. Also people keep claiming it will help the poor people but its not true, it will hurt them because they are legally forced to pay for health care and if they don't they get fined on their taxes for not paying. :/ ugh so upsetting. Anyways heres the link.

]http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110493638963518#!/group.php?gid=110493638963518&ref=mf

Exactly! If someone is already so poor they can't afford insurance, how are they going to get the money to pay a fine, and then pay even further to sign up for insurance after they've been fined? Isn't that just getting them even more into debt? Where's the money going to come from? And, who is going to be responsible for the decision of whether or not it's cost effective to grant this or that person treatment? There is a lot of gray area people refuse to address in favor of sugar coating this bill and labeling it 'progress' and 'change' and 'Not a victory of one party over another, but a victory for Americans as a whole.' Come on people! Did you actually read this thing before it was decision time? Or did you decide to just follow blindly and accept that the president must know what he's talking about since he's the president....  

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:56 am
Aquatic_blue
gothic_black_rose

Yes, definitely. He killed his chance at a re-election. He doesn't even deserve to be president in the first place. I'm not sure why people even voted for him.

Change!!! Hope!!!! etc....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:59 am
Aquatic_blue
gothic_black_rose

1. He's black
2. They had such high expectations of of him
3. They put more faith in him than they do God  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:52 pm
Kyramud
Aquatic_blue
Br1ttana

I think abortion is covered because I heard some senators getting all mad over it.
I do not support this at all. First of all, the country does not have money to do this. Where Obama thinks this money is coming from, I do not know. Second, health care proffesionals don't like this either. They have said that if it got passed then they would leave or they would get pushed out. Adding on to that last one, less doctors and nurses, mean longer lines, longer waiting times, and more problems. If some one were to come in half dead with the very few doctors already working to keep other people alive, this person would probablly end up dead. Basically what I am saying is, I think this may end up causing some deaths if you really think about it. My mom (or dad) found an great article about this from Fox news. Here is the link : http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2010/03/22/the-3-worst-obamacare-ingredients/

-sigh- Just plain horrible. Nice article, by the way. At least some people have a brain out there.

Then again, Fox, is far from an unbiased view point. They're always there to try to discredit Obama, or Democrats in general. I mean, Snowpocalypse? The snow was barely starting to settle and they were giving scientists flak about how 'if there's so much snow, where's the warming come in?' Regardless of whether or not scientists said that global warming would actually produce very erratic weather conditions and only intensify any storms that might occur...... Not that I'm for Obama, or Democrats in general, I just wanted to point out that you should take your news with a grain of salt, and not accept anyone's word as fact. Including, but not limited to, mine. mrgreen

I never said I trusted Fox news so much or that thay were the best new source ever, or whatever you thought I said. All I said (paraphrased) was, "my mom (or dad) found an article from Fox news, here is the link." I do love Fox a lot though, because they are the only smart people in the media left. Obama has pretty much failed in everything he has or has tried to do. So when they are trying to discredit him, all they are doing is telling the truth pretty much. Also, maybe they had more snow where they were, then you at that point. Either way the liberals and democrats try to say "OH NO GLOBAL WARMING!! WATCH OUT GLOBAL WARMING! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING!". But if that was true then we would never get snow, at all. Also a lot of our cold weather animals would probably be on the endangered species list. But I do agree with you that everything Fox or anyone else says should not be accepted as fact.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:57 pm
Aquatic_blue

I'm not sure why people even voted for him.

Gothic and Kyramud, said everything I was going to say. I like how Kyramud said it better though. Big letters get the point across much better than normal size. ><

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:17 pm
Br1ttana
Kyramud
Aquatic_blue
Br1ttana

I think abortion is covered because I heard some senators getting all mad over it.
I do not support this at all. First of all, the country does not have money to do this. Where Obama thinks this money is coming from, I do not know. Second, health care proffesionals don't like this either. They have said that if it got passed then they would leave or they would get pushed out. Adding on to that last one, less doctors and nurses, mean longer lines, longer waiting times, and more problems. If some one were to come in half dead with the very few doctors already working to keep other people alive, this person would probablly end up dead. Basically what I am saying is, I think this may end up causing some deaths if you really think about it. My mom (or dad) found an great article about this from Fox news. Here is the link : http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2010/03/22/the-3-worst-obamacare-ingredients/

I never said I trusted Fox news so much or that thay were the best new source ever, or whatever you thought I said. All I said (paraphrased) was, "my mom (or dad) found an article from Fox news, here is the link." I do love Fox a lot though, because they are the only smart people in the media left. Obama has pretty much failed in everything he has or has tried to do. So when they are trying to discredit him, all they are doing is telling the truth pretty much. Also, maybe they had more snow where they were, then you at that point. Either way the liberals and democrats try to say "OH NO GLOBAL WARMING!! WATCH OUT GLOBAL WARMING! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING!". But if that was true then we would never get snow, at all. Also a lot of our cold weather animals would probably be on the endangered species list. But I do agree with you that everything Fox or anyone else says should not be accepted as fact.

As far as Fox goes, I believe that they are the ones that actually tell the truth. Not everyone has to accept what they say as fact. Obama doesn't like Fox, obviously.

True about global warming or "climate change". It doesn't exist.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:19 pm
Br1ttana
Aquatic_blue

I'm not sure why people even voted for him.

Gothic and Kyramud, said everything I was going to say. I like how Kyramud said it better though. Big letters get the point across much better than normal size. ><

Yeah, perhaps it was a stupid question. Once he was elected president, I knew things were just going to go bad. Apparently, a lot failed to see that. He doesn't even deserve to be president.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:45 pm
Aquatic_blue

As far as Fox goes, I believe that they are the ones that actually tell the truth. Not everyone has to accept what they say as fact. Obama doesn't like Fox, obviously.

Well, global warming or "climate change" does exist. In all actuality, there have been several periods of climate change over the earth. The only problem is that the whole doomsday version of how everything is going to melt, and all the penguins and polar bears are going to die, and the seas will rise up and cover most of the united states and europe.

What I don't get is how people fail to see the whole argument of global warming. It's not just 'Everything is going to get hot and we'll never get any snow any more'.

What happens when there's a lot of sun/heat on a lot of water? A lot of water evaporates, gets thrown into the atmosphere and comes back down as rain/snow/hail/precipitation. What people fail to realize is that global warming is in effect that on a massive scale. So, the more water available in the atmosphere, the more intense storms get. Snowfall, rain, all that jazz is only going to get worse the warmer the earth as a WHOLE gets. It's not to say everywhere is going to be sunny skies all day every day. It's just that average temperatures will be a lot more drastic than they have in previous centuries... except this time it's only taken a decade or so.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:57 pm
Kyramud
Aquatic_blue

Well, global warming or "climate change" does exist. In all actuality, there have been several periods of climate change over the earth. The only problem is that the whole doomsday version of how everything is going to melt, and all the penguins and polar bears are going to die, and the seas will rise up and cover most of the united states and europe.

What I don't get is how people fail to see the whole argument of global warming. It's not just 'Everything is going to get hot and we'll never get any snow any more'.

What happens when there's a lot of sun/heat on a lot of water? A lot of water evaporates, gets thrown into the atmosphere and comes back down as rain/snow/hail/precipitation. What people fail to realize is that global warming is in effect that on a massive scale. So, the more water available in the atmosphere, the more intense storms get. Snowfall, rain, all that jazz is only going to get worse the warmer the earth as a WHOLE gets. It's not to say everywhere is going to be sunny skies all day every day. It's just that average temperatures will be a lot more drastic than they have in previous centuries... except this time it's only taken a decade or so.

All I have to say is global warming doesn't exist. My proof is there was over a foot of snow in Texas and we don't really get snow. It's mainly sleet and it melts within a few hours.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:12 pm
Did you even read what I just wrote?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 pm
Kyramud
Did you even read what I just wrote?

Yeah I was backing up your claims that it can't be global warming but it can be climate change. Also it went with the post before it as well.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:37 am
Yeah, I don't think Obama is doing well for us but there is a reason God let him in power. So we will have to wait and see what happens.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff