Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Faith's Plottage-->Temporary semi hiatus sorry!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:04 pm
Open ;3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:10 am
-pokes- You wanna rp Elle and Aryon? ^^ It would be a meet and greet of course.  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:10 am
yush ;3 they can be friends. Do you like what I did with Jess so far? I meant to pm it to you  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:32 pm
It's awesome, and nothing I wouldn't have added myself eventually. xD -ish very bad about updating her plot thread/teepee-

Anyways~ you wanna start the thread or me? Either way...^^

Lookit, Ary got some bling~ User Image

<3 <3  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:59 am
link for joo ;3
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18696545  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:58 am
plots have been updated. Been and will be extremely busy with work and school for the next few weeks so bear with me, I'm still open for rp but I will be replying a bit slower than usual.  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:16 pm
:# Jessamine and Devicius have finally gotten their Breeding, to be done by Nilo!!! Yay  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:23 pm
Ignis added <3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:18 am
-has a thought-

What if Iggi is the one to take Jessi's baskets? :$

That would segue nicely into future plots. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:23 am
Bahaha, oh gosh, potentially bloodthirsty little baybehs, that would definitely be interesting. Two of them would definitely drive him over the edge, single daddy of two foals.... I would be open to that, what does Anii think?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:49 am
Awww Jess and Dev's Baskets have arrives, Congrats Aniira and Spoof!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:39 pm
Thanks for the congrats Faith!

And as for the plot, I love the idea! It'll be an interesting situation, two siblings left with another Angeni. But he seems the right sort to provide guardianship, and the two babes can't go without at least one parent, now can they?

...poor Iggi lol. x'D

Aniira

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:47 am
I have two massive-horse men smile .

Monfulta and Amuru. Though I feel that Monfulta, being the stoic horse would possibly be more of a father figure. He's been wanting to see how it feels to have a child/son-figure for forever due to the fact he and his life mate wish to have children.
He'd be possibly the father to be looked up to.

Amuru's shy. But I feel he'd be comfortable enough to be a father-figure towards a male since he's more intimidated by females.
He's got issues with himself. But if another winged soquili looked up to him I am sure Amuru'd think of his past of darkness that has concealed himself. I am sure that maybe that would answer somethings.
Also, Amuru is about the size of a Shire.. So a bit bigger then a Clydesdale. (Shy Friendly Giant.. >3)

If you were to accept a female to be a mother figure. The brave one and the galiant one to look up to would be my female Anthem, but she's a young adult now oDo;.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:14 pm
@Aniira-Oh I know, I love the idea. The two little ones will probably drive him up the wall at first, but it'll be good for him and he'll go to the ends of the earth to keep them happy and safe...And probably be grumbling about it the entire way, but its the thought that counts right xD?

@Vistada
Oh wow Vistada I love both your boys and Anthem is gorgey ;3

I would love to have Ignis roleplay with any of them, I do thing that Amuru's size and the fact that he has wings would encourage Ignis to look up to him, but he's a bit of a spitfire and I wonder if shy Amuru would be able to manhandle Ignis enough to earn his respect as a father figure. Perhaps they could develop more of a brotherly relationship? Ignis has a hard time interacting with other soqs as well so I do think Amuru's shyness would enable him to feel a kinship with him.

I think Ignis and Anthem could also develop a good friendship, Anthem doesn't seem like the sort of lady who would let Ignis' gruff mannerisms and size intimidate her and I think it would be fun to roleplay them together!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:08 am
If you're still looking for a father figure -

Helberd is a very thick-headed male. He's about as big as your Ignis, perhaps the tiniest bit smaller, but he has enough in him to keep the boy in line. He may not have wings, but im sure that Helberd could knock him around enough for Ignis to get over that face. The large deer knows how to fight pretty well, and with 3 daughters he really would love a 'son'.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff