Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
I don't understand atheists. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:14 am
The Real Mikuo Hatsune
xMurderxMexDeadx
evvethegreat
ohay its libb
as I was sitting outside enjoying the gorgeous sunny weather I was thinking to myself "how can somebody just say or even think God doesn't exist, -- just look around you, the nature, the sun, the clouds, the blue sky; that didn't happen on 'accident'.."

its amazing what stupidity does to people.

the stupidist thing i ever heard was the big bang theary, what i remember is nothing exploded, out of nowhere and all of a sudden earth was here, i dont understand atheists either, the earth is way too beautiful, god did a wonderful job on creating it.

Close minded thougth.
there is way much more than god.
if god created the world & everything who created god?
there is no logic responds for that nor for the big bang theroy
so your basicly saying the same bout god.
look at this article.
'God Particle' :: what happens when matter colides

God did not need to be created. He just was and is and will always be. People need to learn to stop trusting what they can only see with thier eyes and start trusting what they see with thier heart. As for athiests, one of my major thoughts about them is they are trying to blot God out of America more and more so I have a hard time sympathizing with them when they say "I've been through to much to belive in God." Because guess what, EVERYONE goe's through crap. I went through it pretty much all my life until I reached 16 and I still belive in God, Jesus, and the Holy spirit.

Actually the person that made it where kids couldn't pray in school was a mormon woman. So it's not all athiest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:13 am
Atheists are just stubborn and complicated. They don't want to accept God, usually because science has some way to explain something that is against God. Some say it isn't logical that he exists, even if we do have miracles, the Bible, etc. in this world. They believe that seeing is believing. If they can't see God, they aren't going to have faith that he exists. I find it hard sometimes that people don't believe in Him, maybe that's just because I was raised into Christianity.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:44 pm
A lot of you guys are getting confused between athiest and evolutionist. Most athiest don't care how things happened it's the evolutionist that mainly point to science.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 pm
oO-carrioncrow-Oo
I have an atheist friend and his reason was, "with everything that had happened to me, how can I believe in God?" and he even told me that "don't try to change me" because he's got a christian friend and he keeps on telling him to change and stuff and yeah he was annoyed. And i just told him "No, I won't try to change you. I respect your beliefs. But people change you know? We may never know." I just smiled and said to myself that "I'll pray for you."

Whenever I think of silly things like "if some many bad things happened then he can't be real!" I remember all of the good things that happened and all the things to be thankful for and think 'how could he not be real?'  

Saronei

10,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Azume-chan

Friendly Elder

9,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:40 pm
Its mainly motivated by arrogance I think. They don't want anyone telling them what to do. Sorta like those people who think that rules are meant to be broken.

I find them you know... hypocritical sometimes. They tell you to think for yourself but they're practically telling you what to think rather than letting you do it yourself and they diss you just because it wasn't the result they were looking for. confused

Atheist and evolutionist really go hand and hand. So, you can easily just assume every atheist out there is an evolutionist because they don't see another explanation how we got here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:35 pm
I don't understand atheists because of something that happened about 10 or 12 years back. It actually ties into my testimonial, but I'll sum it up here.

When I was in high school, a friend of mine convinced me to go to a church camp, and God touched me in a very real, very tangible way, and showed me the beauty of his creation, and how we're all connected through him. It touched me so deeply and so thoroughly that I can't understand why others can't see it.  

Lady Tabula Rasa

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:46 pm
Azume-chan
Its mainly motivated by arrogance I think. They don't want anyone telling them what to do. Sorta like those people who think that rules are meant to be broken.

I find them you know... hypocritical sometimes. They tell you to think for yourself but they're practically telling you what to think rather than letting you do it yourself and they diss you just because it wasn't the result they were looking for. confused

Atheist and evolutionist really go hand and hand. So, you can easily just assume every atheist out there is an evolutionist because they don't see another explanation how we got here.

Atheist can't be evolutioniust. Most evolutionist now believe that there is a higher power that had to start it all. Also athiest not only believe that there isn't a God but also believe we just showed up on earth but don't care enough to theorize about it. Most people that say they are athiest aren't really athiest they are actually evolutionist. I have a lot of friends that are athiest and if you were to compair them to evolutionist they would go crazy because they find that to be an insult to what they believe.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:40 am
I dont like it when Athiest are like "Jesus is dead, He's not real, blah blah blah" it just gets me mad!! It makes want to do something bad to them but i dont do it anyways  

kaoyee_12

Pitlang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:38 pm
Well I can see from what they take from, well God hasn't done anything in the past years that we as mortals can tell of.

So that we can't see God to them means "he doesn't even exist", atheists have even made a parody reglion of "Invisible Pink Unicorn".

Though athmists have sadly come up with all things that could be wrong with the Bible and this site may even urge Christians into Atheists: godisimaginary.com

I believe it is because the Bible is just not really updated with new things, and even modern things like "The Book of Mormon" speaks of the far past.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:11 pm
Atheists can be evolutionists, but they are also not one in the same. One doesn't have to be atheist to be an evolutionist and visa versa. Atheists simply believe that there is no god, and that our lives end with this one. There is no after life and the soul is part of the body. All of the events of this world are part of a cataclysmic accident. Miracles are coincidences. If you think about it, it's more of a realistic outlook, rather than believing that a mystical being runs everything. We must also remember that the Bible was written by man, so it has faults just as man does.  

ToxicPlay

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TheNamesJenny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 pm
Serously...I don't understand squat about athiests ether razz

Sorry I'm not really helpful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:30 pm
Atheists are just those who havent gotten the chance, or denied the chance to know God, and part of that is their fault, and part of it isnt. That's just the way it is, and we can choose to intervene if we want to or not, but at the end of the day it's going to be up to that person and God and their relationship.  

onleeseoul

TheNamesJenny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:44 pm
3nodding Ahh, now I understand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:56 pm
straight up lazyness
or ignorance
probably both  

digital_kobraX

zhiliolia

Greedy Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:00 am
i don't get it either. because someone had to make this world. all those science theories for how the world came to be are just theories, and the big bang theory is the worst excuse for a theory i've ever heard.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff