Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Ishie's Plots~ (All in need of RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:04 pm
Thank you 83  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:50 pm
Ellial's got some adult RPs open~
More may go up after I have time to explore his character some more.  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:24 am
Hermes on the way 8D  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:43 pm
Yay! Hermes is here and his plots are up  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:08 pm
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Hermes
Link to your Soq:
User Image
Teepee
Plot/RP Wanted: Hello Ladies/Love
What you are interested in: Maybe RP the two of them a couple times to have both of them warm up to each other before confessing that they love each other? Or maybe something like that ^^;
Anything Else:nothing that I can think of ^^;

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:22 am
Sure dbz, we can try them out 83
Who should start the RP?  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:42 am
Ishtanballa
Sure dbz, we can try them out 83
Who should start the RP?

i can start it. i shall PM you the thread when I am done <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:22 am
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Hermes
Link to your Soq: Zyanya, LittleWind
Plot/RP Wanted: Hello Ladies~ (With a Challenge!), Hello Ladies~ (With the Confused Teenage Mare~)
What you are interested in: Hey? Every girl needs a persistant guy friend right X3? And a womanizer plus a semi-asexual mare sounds like fun XD She could deal a blow to his ego by having no interest in his flirting, and provide a sort of challenge for Hermes to try and get to her ~ She could also pull him out of some trouble if she comes to see Hermes as a friend 83 As for handling flirting and expecting nothing from it, that's practically written into Zyanya's cells = w= So I think they'd make a good pair for a strange yet stable friendship with bits of humour thrown in here and there ~

As for with Windy, she's starting to have new feelings for stallions lately, and I wanna RP out her more confused, emotional state X3 So I'd like it if she had a stallion friend who is a big flirt and she sees him not only acting on HER, but also on other mares! She'll get confused, ask him why, and I think perhaps he could give her alittle tid bit lesson on love ~ They could definitely build a cute friendship (Windy has no enemies, and never will, cause she loves everyone = w= ), and after realizing his flirting won't go anywhere with her, she'll probably just get all flustered if he tries on her, and giggle, but will be accepting of the petty affections anyway ~
Anything Else: 8D Lookit! We got Zyanny and Hermes from the same customs ~ -shot- > w< Sorry ~ Had to mention it cause I thought it was cute X3 Nothing esle to say, unless you think one of my little purties will fit into another plot ~ Plot Thread for more in-depth personalities and back stories, and also PLOTS 8D

ShirouEn

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:38 am
Both of those sound like lots of fun ShirouEn. 83
Who would start?  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:20 am
X3 Whee ~ Actually, further thinking in on this, I think we could actually do both the RPs are once 8D
Like first Hermes will meet Zyanny who will in basic terms, reject his flirting and create a challenge for the womanizer, and then Windy steps in and notices the flirting a page or two later and thusly Hermes has TWO mares to deal with 8D
X3 Up to you as to who starts the Rps or RP ~
Shi-chan doesn't mind 83 She's busy making another one though, and will be busy after 5pm EST tonight ~

ShirouEn

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:01 pm
I shall add it to my list of things needed to do and PM you a link when I get it set up 83
Sorry this took so long, I've been having a rather brain dead week xD;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:58 pm
All of the herd are looking for RP. Also looking for stuff for Eydis and Adalinda heart  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:48 pm
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Ellial
Link to your Soq:
User Image Plot thread
Plot/RP Wanted: "To Share A Kingdom", if you think Ellial would be willing to let an adult into his imagination.
What you are interested in: Calixte has become a rather uptight character for me to even think about RPing (I haven't gotten a chance to actually RP her yet), and I'd like for her to relax and just take it easy. Take a little while off from her plots to just tell stories and dream for a little while with an imaginative colt.
Anything Else: I really want to develop her personality to see if, when I do do get around to her "set plots", they'll still work. I think this would be a really great way to do that, and I'd really love to try out some adult/foal RP because I haven't yet smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:54 am
Would you like me to start the RP? Or you? 83  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:25 pm
Why don't you start? I've got no idea where a good setting would be >.<  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items