I'm just BURSTING with womanliness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:37 pm
You aren't rambling at all. ^^ I think you hit the nail on the head.

Even games like Mario Kart, who are the female choices for players? Let's see...a princess...another princess...a pink toadstool...and a pink dinosaur thing.

gonk So you can either be a pretty pretty princess, a pink creature, or be a boy.

Or how about Smash Bros? One of the ice climbers is a girl, and she's pink. Jigglypuff could be a girl, I suppose. And she's pink. Once again you have Peach, the princess. Or Princess Zelda (or Sheik, which isn't too bad, but it's the Princess by default).

Samus is pretty much the only non-pink, non-princess female character. =/  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:14 pm
Have you ever had an avatar (or a mule) that was the opposite of your real sex?
Yes. But he kind of cross-dresses, actually. x3 My mule is "Dragon in a Tutu" and, well... he's wearing a tutu...

Do you ever cross-dress your avatar? If so, how come?
I've only done it once, and that was when a bunch of people in the phunkeh randomly cross dressed, guys were all frilly and pretty, and girls had five o'clock shadow and were dressed as boyish as possible. (On a related note, on Gaia it's really hard to look extremely manly when your avatar is female.)

Have you ever cross-dressed in real life?
Well, you mean besides the whole cultural aspect of women wearing pants being the norm, which a hundred years ago would have been a scandalous concept? Women crossdressing nowadays is extremely easy. I wear guys shirts and hoodies all the time. They're bigger, looser and longer than girl's fashion, and the hoodie is thicker and warmer than the girl's hoodie of same style at the same store. razz I'm never buying a girl's hoodie again, I can tell you that much. >_> But I do like being feminine, very much so. I have breasts and curves and I like to show them off.

Where do you feel you fit on the gender spectrum?
I feel that I am female. I'm not super girly, but I'm not masculine at all.

What do you think about the sex-change goldsink on Gaia? (60k for me to hop the fence next time!)
I've never done a sex change, but part of that is because of the high price. If, say, I wanted to do a cosplay, but could only do it on a man, then I wouldn't do it because of the price. razz

What items do you wish you could wear, but can't, since they're only for the opposite sex?
I can't think of any offhand, but I find that I like the style of the Dreamer's Dust dress for the guys better than the girls. Or maybe how it sits, I'm not sure.

In real life, what clothing would you love to wear that's traditionally seen as belonging to the opposite sex?
Oh man. So much crossdressing. You have no idea. If I had the finances, I would have a million historical outfits made for me, of both genders. Elaborate French court dresses, Victorian style suits, if it was in fashion in the past thousand years, I want it. I'd probably have them tailored to show that I am female (especially since it's rather hard to hide *points to busty chest and child-bearing hips*) but only slightly altered. However, the majority would be female fashion.

What are the upsides or downsides to your specific gender/sex?
I can use my boobs to get stuff. I've never done it intentionally, but it happens. I was at the video store the other day, and the guy said I had to have photo ID if I didn't have the card with me, and I had neither, but he let me rent it anyway. I was wearing a very feminine outfit that day, and his eyes weren't exactly focused on my face. sweatdrop

I hate the societal sexism against females. And the fact that women are paid less in their jobs. Statistical fact, unfortunately. Oh, and the fact that women are more likely to get ripped off when making large purchases.

The female reproductive system isn't fun at all. 'Nuff said.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:15 pm
Have you ever had an avatar (or a mule) that was the opposite of your real sex?

Nope

Do you ever cross-dress your avatar? If so, how come?

No, never felt the need to.

Have you ever cross-dressed in real life?

Never.

Where do you feel you fit on the gender spectrum?

I am female. And i must say I like being female.

What do you think about the sex-change goldsink on Gaia? (60k for me to hop the fence next time!)

Same kind of idea like name change. it's nice that they finally opened such things up. I mean, sometimes I find it confusing when a guy's avvy is a girl and vice versa, but besides from the confusion, i'm chill with it.

What items do you wish you could wear, but can't, since they're only for the opposite sex?

None really on Gaia.

In real life, what clothing would you love to wear that's traditionally seen as belonging to the opposite sex?

I have a boyfriend to steal his clothes. razz Go oversized t shirts and hoodies! So comfy. <3

What are the upsides or downsides to your specific gender/sex?

First of all, as said above, PERIODS ARE HORRIBLE! While I understand their need and how awesome childbirth is, I think I'll wait. Another downside totally is how females are shown in the media. For us girls who don't have the huge chests, it's really demeaning and I don't like it. Upsides...we get to be girly, show lots of emotion, cry in front of anybody, and be smart and cute.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:57 pm
You think the past is bad on females in games?
Google Soul Caliber 4 and check out the females there and their change from soul calibur 2
some have said that if Ivy becomes any more busty she will be purely a pair of boobs in soul calibur 5  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:04 pm
I wasn't limiting myself to older games but yes, Ivy is a prime example.

I kinda want to see just how skimpy her outfit can get for 5...I think it will be made of dental floss by then.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:12 pm
invisible-weirdo
I wasn't limiting myself to older games but yes, Ivy is a prime example.

I kinda want to see just how skimpy her outfit can get for 5...I think it will be made of dental floss by then.

In her defense, she's not human
she was created by cervantes
still in Soul calibur 5 all woman have equally big boobs (tiny woman giants boobs = weird as ********) which for some reason manage to wobble, while wearing chainmail...  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:21 pm
The Ladies of Soul Calibur.

The one on the top left isn't too top-heavy, but there seems to be like this rule where they have to have ridiculous outfits. o.O Even the flatter-chested girls barely wear anything, or are done up like dolls.

Also. I may be bursting with womanliness, but Ivy is just bursting. o.o; Good lord, if she got some momentum going, she could just knock you out with those.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:31 pm
Well, there's always Hilde from SCIV. She's fully clothed, though her armor is still shaped oh so very feminine-like. Still though, in comparison to pretty much every other chick in SC, she's the least sexualized.  

invisible-weirdo

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:33 pm
Yeah, when I was looking at the different female characters, Hilde was a pleasant surprise.

We need more Samus-types. xp

You know, the girl from Resident Evil 0 isn't badly done. Rebecca I think her name is. Not too busty, although she's always shrieking about this or that. (Although that's usually because I've let something eat her. >.>)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:14 pm
Taeryyn
Yeah, when I was looking at the different female characters, Hilde was a pleasant surprise.

We need more Samus-types. xp

You know, the girl from Resident Evil 0 isn't badly done. Rebecca I think her name is. Not too busty, although she's always shrieking about this or that. (Although that's usually because I've let something eat her. >.>)

I always let my main character get eaten by the new monsters I face... Does that make me morbid? I should probably NOT play Deadspace then huh? xd  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:50 pm
The only game where I'd play as a girl is Mount and Blade: Warband. It actually makes the game harder because them lady folks should be mothers in the eyes of the men.

I simply don't have the urge to be female in games, don't really see a reason.

In terms of Soul Caliber, everyone is made very attractive minus some of the dudes who are literally monsters. And not every lady is dressed down. Talim is just showing mid drift, Hilde doesn't show any skin, Sung Mina is not that bad, and Cassandra is not like her sister at all (The mini-skirt is pretty tame). Also all the girls in the game (save talim who is still being nerffed after winning in soul Caiber II) are pretty kick a**.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:54 am
Taeryyn
-Have you ever had an avatar (or a mule) that was the opposite of your real sex?
ninja
Quote:

-Do you ever cross-dress your avatar? If so, how come?
ninja
Quote:

-Have you ever cross-dressed in real life?
Nope
Quote:

-Where do you feel you fit on the gender spectrum?
...Um...on the male side?
Quote:

-What do you think about the sex-change goldsink on Gaia? (60k for me to hop the fence next time!)
Eh, just make mules. It's what I do. (plus, I don't like changing my name, and my name isn't very bi-gender)
Quote:

-What items do you wish you could wear, but can't, since they're only for the opposite sex?
...Dunno, I generally find a way to wear whatever I want...havn't run into any problems thus far.
Quote:

-In real life, what clothing would you love to wear that's traditionally seen as belonging to the opposite sex?
...Dun think I'm too interested in any, actually...  

Undakai
Crew

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:25 am
Saverio C.
The only game where I'd play as a girl is Mount and Blade: Warband. It actually makes the game harder because them lady folks should be mothers in the eyes of the men.

I simply don't have the urge to be female in games, don't really see a reason.

In terms of Soul Caliber, everyone is made very attractive minus some of the dudes who are literally monsters. And not every lady is dressed down. Talim is just showing mid drift, Hilde doesn't show any skin, Sung Mina is not that bad, and Cassandra is not like her sister at all (The mini-skirt is pretty tame). Also all the girls in the game (save talim who is still being nerffed after winning in soul Caiber II) are pretty kick a**.

They made Talim stupid and scared of everything, She was badass in sc2.
Hilde may not be showing anything, but if you pay close attention her armour jiggles at the boob part.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:02 am
@Undakai: Although I have mules (male and female), I prefer to use my main account for posting. And trading dozens and dozens of items back and forth just isn't feasible with my inventory. xd  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:49 am
I have...too many mules.

The boys look like this:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I like...never use them, though. Or change them.

I guess I've cross-dressed this avatar before? It's kind of harder to do so with a female avatar since chicks wear pants and such, too.... But wakusei has donned a mustache several times and such....
I refuse to ever change wakusei's gender or delete this avatar in any way. Don't know why. Just...never have, so....

Same cross-dressing conundrum in real life. I've wore a tie and bow tie before and such. But I've never strapped my boobs down or stuck on facial hair.... I enjoy looking feminine.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff