Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] .: ~ Shirou's Plots ~ :. Berk Has Arrived! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:23 pm
Always shoot for the Moon...

-Shoves Zheadeos in- Woot Cream has Arrived

Zheadeos: *frowns at the pushy female*

...because even if you miss you'll land in the stars.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:34 pm
8D YESH! -shoves out Windy-
X3 Sibling RP anyone ;D?

Windy: O wO BROTHER!! -zooms over and skids to a stop, but trips over a rock and crashes into Zhea- Xwx Hiya ~

ShirouEn

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Zheadeos: -Topples down in the collision- O.o Hello

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:42 pm
Windy: -skips back onto her hooves and nips onto one of Zhea's ears to pull him up too- Zhea Zhea!! -hops on her hooves- Where have you been were you watching me what were you doing were you having fun have you seen mommy or daddy or RyRy yet I wanna play let's play something together Zhea! 8D -tail wiggle-

ShirouEn

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Zheadeos: -Winces at the n** to the ear but raises from the ground at the tug- I've been getting to know my home. I haven't seen anyone yet. What do you want to play?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:33 pm
Windy: Oh oh what's home like Zhea? And well you've seen me so you have seen someone which is me 8D Let's play play play um.. -blinks and pauses to think- Hide and seek 8DD!! -tail wiggle- I'll hide first! Count to 20 with your eyes closed and find me 8D! -begins to skip off, waiting for Zhea to count-

ShirouEn

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:35 pm

If a horse could -facepalm- He'd do it

Zheadeos: I guess I'll tell you about home later -cocks head and her skipping off- Seeing as your already off... -lower head to a sort of hang and begins to count to 20 to appease his sister-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:41 pm
If a horse could do what o 3o?

Windy: o wo -looks around for a hiding place and realized she's in a meadow- O Ao Uh oh.. -searches before diving into some bushes nearby and trying to use her brown coat to hide in the branches, but failing miserably due to being such a light shade of brown- = A=;; -hides in the bushes anyway, hoping the leaves will shield her, trying to keep from giglging-

ShirouEn

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Facepalm

Zheadeos: -finishes counting to 20 and looks about the meadow- Ready or not here I come -see only one small clump of bushes and shakes his head- Oh no Where ever can you be. -walks in the opposite direction of the bushes-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:52 pm
I'd understand very well why = w=

Windy: -hiding in the bushes, watching Zhea from a crack in the leaves, grinning cutely, completely unaware that this was the only set of bushes nearby-

ShirouEn

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Zheadeos: -Sighs and grumbles acting like it's hard to find windy- Oh windy where are yuuuu?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:18 pm
Windy: I'M HERE! Ooops o-o -popped out of the bushes, unable to resist answering his question- Darnit D8! -runs into the forest and hides again, trying to make her way around the branches-

ShirouEn

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Zheadeos-Shakes his head and trots after her-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:47 pm
Windy: -Scampers around the branches, finding a cozy spot in some brush and wiggles herself inside the vines and leaves, sitting and waiting for Zhea- ^ w^

ShirouEn

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Zheadeos: -frowns as he gets into the forest having lost his sister- This my prove to be more of a challenge...

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff