Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Have a Leader of the Order?
  Yes?
  No?
View Results

TheManWhoLivesintheClouds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:34 pm
I want the third one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will take the regenerative ability of the Flatworm!

I'll have my own army in no time, muahhahahahaha!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:36 pm
No........There are some limits that would go beyond it...now, the ability to reattach limbs would be cool. They cut your arm off, and you place the arm back to its "nub", and it instantly reattaches.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:37 pm
That's no fair, I want to be able to cut off my arm and watch it grow into an identical version of me. Then I can play with myself and it won't be perverted.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:40 pm
If you have sex with yourself, is that considered incest? o>O

XD anyway, no. Never.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:41 pm
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

Lol

If one were to go for a regenerative purpose, I'd have to delve into the aspect of regeneration via Claymore. The limb must be attached, but there must be a time la between beginning to reattach and finishing attachment, lest you become completely unable to regenerate it.

Which was one reason why I thought the animal trait might be touchy.

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 pm
Then let me be a star fish. I can break off any part of my body and it acts independantly.

Wouldn't you be creeped out when my hand follows you home, or when you take my head to your master and I start talking.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:54 pm
Head would be death, but I was thinking a castration would be funnier.

xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:20 am
How would head be death? A starfish has a systemic brain. You have to completel destroy the body to kill it. It would be like Hidan on speed, especially since starfish have two stomachs.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:20 am
Those three ideas are very interesting, Lan but the first tow are already part of the ninja types. Taijutsu, Ninjutsu types and the Animal trait idea sounds a bit like One Piece. We are looking to change a lot of the style of Naruto but I am for it. Something new.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:21 am
pft  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:36 am
Muffins. DOn't just say "pft" and walk away. What do you think?

And edegaru, think of it this way. Ninjutsu types use more chakra because they use soo much techniques. Well, since they chose ninjutsu anyway, their jutsu take less. Well, this is a DOUBLING of that, so instead of chakra usage being cut into, say, 3/4, by taking the second option all jutsu chakra usage is cut in HALF.

So you can use it to stack, or take the third option. And regeneration is the one thing I won't allow, really. Leads to too many problems.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:39 pm
Okay, my thoughts then. I like it and dislike it at the same time. They seem too much like vagabonds. Even if they are there to 'restore' it is too vast a task. In order for this organization to actually influence the guild it's going to need a leader to make sure everyone is doing something purposeful.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:27 pm
Yet how can they truly work together, and feel equal, if there is a leader? Perhaps, in certain situations, one or another takes up the title of "leader", but only for a little while. Its to make it where no one of the Order can order the other around just by saying "I'm leader, you do as I tell you". THat would seem a bit contradictory to the good they do. And, well, cleansing the world also happens to be Killing the Bijuu. While the Akatsuki want to capture them, the Order will seek them out to destroy them, or seal them somewhere others will never find them. They will seek to do good, and such.

Or, they can be something Mana suggested last night. A peacekeeper order, who will beat down ANYONE that tries to disturb their idea of "paradise". So, if Akatsuki attacks Konoha, they might come to protect Konoha. However, if right after Konoha decides to launch the offensive at Akatsuki, they would stop Konoha, because that would end the peace.

That's just another idea. Things are up to change, Muffins. Hence, I wanted your opinion, so we can all agree as to their purpose, so we can define them better. That's all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 pm
Something that I have always wondered is how the usage of chakra is measured. No one will act tired or exhausted so there is really no limit to chakra in the guild or people with higher capacity for it.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:42 pm
I don't know. I think Blaqkout had a thread for it somewhere. I'll look for it, but there was a "genin can use one 1 B, 2 C, and 5 D's" or something like that. Mostly, we just have to trust people to understand their limits, and that a Genin won't last forever, that, well, NO ONE lasts forever. The stronger jutsu take a hell of a lot. For instance, a character of mind had seemingly unlimited chakra because he never showed, nor felt, fatigue. But at random times, he'll stop moving, talk to ******** with his opponent's head, and while he was doing that he was regenerating chakra, because he was out. But, then, he wasn't entirely human, so he was a special case.

But the idea is that people need to realize their limits, and I'm unsure how to truly stipulate that.  
→ The Younger Plane // The Gates of Discord

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff