Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 1 Winner: Kageko Uchiha Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:23 pm
(I actually wouldn't mind staying a genin for a bit more. I've just started roleplaying not even a month ago and already participating in the exams. So I guess since you accept the fight then I'll just post fighting and not worry about wether or not I failed, since technically neither of our rpcs know that you've won. So is that okay Kage?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:41 pm
But you've already been promoted.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:19 pm
...wait...what!? eek

*Looks at Chuunin thread*

...hmm...well...now I have no idea what to do...

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:42 pm
(OOC: We... continue fighting I guess? Kageko will be a lot more loose now that she knows that the formal fight is over, so you could just ask her to fight. She'll be more than happy to accept it.)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image KairiUshio
Genin l Cloud l Hyoton l Weapons Master l
I am the Silent Angel...the protector of the Hidden Cloud

Kairi was stunned to hear that the proctor just declared them both chuunins. Though she really wanted to fight Luo's student. Looking back at her, Kairi unsheathed her single katana that was sheathed on her left hip. Looking back at Kage with fierce and challenging eyes, she waited for her to accept the challenge and make the first move.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:41 pm
Kageko heaved a sigh of relief and relaxed, only to have her thoughts cut off by a flash from the unsheathing of a katana.

Kageko thought with worry as she immediately got down into a defensive stance. She had once been caught off-guard as an academy student and she wasn't letting that happen again.
Kaminari helped to ease Kageko's confusion, {Perhaps she wants to spar?} but not her nerves.
{S-spar?} Kageko asked, still worried, maybe even more so now.
{Yes,} Kaminari replied quietly, {so will you accept?}.

The girl hesitated, then took in a deep breath. She really did need to gain more experience. Her main goal for leaving her village for such a long time was to get stronger. How was she going to get stronger without experience? Kageko thought as she subtly switched her position to one that she was more comfortable with while in battle. "I-I accept your challenge," she replied hesitantly, then paused a bit, waiting for an attack.

{I think she's waiting for you to attack,} Kaminari suggested from the background.
Kageko replied with a stuttered, {O-oh.... Right.} The truth was, she hated attacking first.

Without any other choice, Kageko rushed in for the initial strike, her two chakrams dangling at her sides, swept up by the speed of her rush. Bringing them up, she launched one after the other, Yin to the inside of Kairi's left arm and Yang to the inside of Kairi's right leg. Immediately after launching the two chakrams, Kageko equipped her hands with a kunai each and slashed downwards with them as soon as she got into striking range, a second or so after her second chakram hit.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image KairiUshio
Genin l Cloud l Hyoton l Weapons Master l
I am the Silent Angel...the protector of the Hidden Cloud

Kairi smiled a devil's smile as Kage made her attack. A weapons master just like myself...and Luo...and Fenrir...but a different one...chakrams...never seen those before... she thought as the chakrams were launched at her. Kairi in turn launched her katana at the very first chakram, the two clashing against each other as the clang of steel was heard throughout the field. Taking out two kunais from her waists, Kairi jumped up, avoiding the one towards her leg. Kairi came back down, a second after the chakram went past her as she had had a single knee down on the ground. The kunai heading straight for her in a downwards slash as she extended her arms up in an X form. Her two kunais clashed with Kage's single kunai, and using her foot, she pushed herself upwards as she knocked back Kage's kunai and attempted to push her back and off guard. A single hand was no match to two hands and using this oppurtinity, Kairi launched the kunai in her right hand at Kage's right shoulder.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:56 pm
(OOC: I had two kunais. I wrote, "equipped her hands with a kunai each and slashed downward with them.)

Both of Kageko's kunais were blocked by Kairi's X-formation. Normally, this position might have been a stalemate, but Kageko was significantly younger and weaker in strength, than her opponent. Even with gravity on her side, she couldn't stop Kairi from shoving them up and away. Watching the kunai come at her right shoulder, Kageko shifted only slightly, enough to make it simply skim by and slice her skin a bit as she quickly regained her balance and went in for another attack. Unlike Kairi, she still had both of her kunais and she was going to make full use of them. Using her left hand kunai to try and stop any movement from the kunai that Kairi held in her left hand, Kageko went in for an attack with her right. Once again, she was certain that Kairi would manage to overpower her fairly quickly, but she hoped that it wouldn't be quick enough to block the girl's right kunai, which was aiming for the neck. Of course, Kageko wasn't going to kill Kairi, she would stop the kunai before it caused any damage, she was simply trying to end the spar quickly. She still didn't know what element Kairi knew, and if the fight dragged on long enough for the young Ushio to start using jutsus, then Kageko would be at a huge disadvantage.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers