Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:25 am
User Image

Ok Safe to post! Lol

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:27 pm
Image of your Soquili ~ User Image
Which Soquili are you wanting to roleplay with? ~ Armelle
What are you looking for, or which plot are you interested in? ~ Friends, or if you like him maybe more. He needs some rp for sure. I'm open to all ideas.
Any other comments/information ~ He's a pretty sweet character, and noble to the core. Strong willed, but respectful. I'm kinda slow for rp, but I try to keep it going.

PM me if you're interested in case I forget to check this? XD  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:53 am
Image of your Soquili ~
User Image
What are you looking for, or which plot are you interested in? ~ Why Alone
Any other comments/information ~ Myrddin was captured and used like one of the beasts in a gladiatorial competition against anything. He was the finale to many competitors. His last opponent was Cele's Crous, but with how intense the battle was they broke the stone dome ceiling which broke enchantments--thus freeing both. Crous came injured. Myrddin came hungry. I haven't filled in the gaps after that and where he met some dragon Soq. Always interested in letting him reek havoc since he does get blinded when he's starving.

Image of your Soquili ~
User Image
What are you looking for, or which plot are you interested in? ~ True Love
Any other comments/information ~ link - Royce will already be undergoing an extensive plot that will eventually involve Myrddin.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image

I am Looking for a few breedings for Thundara that are open for snagging on top of all the plots >.> <.< -just wants to see the mare with cute babies so she will flip out- XD

User Image  

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:13 pm
Image of your Soquili ~ Amitola
User Image
What are you looking for, or which plot are you interested in? ~ Friends
Any other comments/information ~ I think she'd be a great friend to Armelle because she can take amazing/scary news well. It'd also be fun, I think, for Armelle to meet a Seathi - there aren't exactly that many around.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:35 pm
Image of your Soquili ~ User Image
Which Soquili are you wanting to roleplay with? ~ Thundara
What are you looking for, or which plot are you interested in? ~ Storm chasing!! /Potential fling if you're interested?
Any other comments/information ~ Storm chasing is actually a hobby of Akecheta's, he likes living on the edge, constantly challenging himself for the thrill and the rush. He is fiery and passionate about flight and life and he feels that living on the edge is the best way to feel alive. I think it would be interesting for him to meet Thundara, though fundamentally he is not twisted or evil, he is very kind; I think she would seem like a challenge to him and it would be interesting to see how he would react, since he doesnt like to back down persay. If you weren't interested in a fling that is totally fine, but if you're interested in rp that would be great either way, he hasn't really gotten much under his belt and I'de like to get him out a bit more.  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:58 am
User Image

I am in need of plots for Dalanis, even maybe looking for him a mate.

Also everyone up to here has been replied to.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:01 pm
Pst.... Shimanyo isn't a half sibling of your boy. XD Shimanyo is your boy's nephew. Hema's son. ;D  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:17 am
[ Lady Kiya ]
Pst.... Shimanyo isn't a half sibling of your boy. XD Shimanyo is your boy's nephew. Hema's son. ;D

User Image

Thanks hun.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:26 pm
Image of your Soquili User Image
Which Soquili are you wanting to roleplay with? Dalanis
What are you looking for, or which plot are you interested in? Bumping into love
Any other comments/information Hidden Dragon would probably fit well for this in the sense that...well. 8D;; She already has a mate/relationship with a stallion, but my friend and I haven't actually RPed them together + established their relationship IC. So I'm definitely up for the plot of trying to win her over but she ends up with someone else? I could probably ask my friend/the owner of her future mate if she wants in on this plot too~ C:
Personality wise, Hidden Dragon is naive in terms of love relationships, but she's bright, upbeat, and generally an easy going and cheerful mare.  

Kaiyumi

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces