Pollack's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:42 am

User Image Roleplay log for Santeria with Chemosh and Sintharia.

Even Evil Needs Friends.

Santeria: /She hissed as San was woken up at put out into the open by her owner. It was too damn early to be out! Grumbling the filly wobbled on her legs before laying down again, Trying to get back to sleep.

Chemosh: *blinks in the light, his white eyes like mirrors* There are many here it ssseeems...*He cracked a charming smile* beautiful~

Sin: -spots San as she curls up, walking towards her zombie friend with a grumble about the lights, before hearing the words of the colt and flicking her tail- Beautiful? -her red eyes swivel around as much as they can in their limited sockets- What do you call beautiful here~?

Santeria: /She growled when she heard voices near her, Santeria no matter how hard she tried was a very light sleeper. She lifted her head up and snapped her tail back and forth. "Will you guyssss find ssssomewhere elss-" /She paused when she saw the filly standing near her, She smelled..Just like Sin! But...Sin couldn't have come out to play without her, could she? "Ssssissster?"

Sintharia: Grinned at San's reaction, flicking her tail quite proudly as she lowered her head to butt foreheads with the Kalona filly. "I was wondering when I'd find you again, sister~!" She giggled, cracking open her sensitive eyes slightly to peer at the dark shape. "With all my eyes~" Pausing, she moved her body so as to use her other eyes to peer at the groups gathered. "Lots of adults around here... seems boring."

Santeria: /She yawned and nodded to her sister. She could barely keep her eyes open, no matter how hard she tried to stay fully alert. "Sssissster letsss mess with them...la-later." She mumbled out before her head finally dropped back down, it was only a couple of seconds before Santeria was back asleep.

Sintharia: Her eyes narrow at the pushy two-legger, lightly baring her small fangs before peering around her. All five sets of flicked and glanced, her body swaying to give those along her sides better views now and then. Her spot in the shadows kept her quite comfy, at least, safe from the light that hurt her pale pair.

Chemosh: *distracted by a flicker of something odd in his vision~ he snapped his head in the direction of the curiosity only to find something even MORE curious...a strangely finned filly...with EYES on her sides....he stared, his white eyes unblinking and calculating..* how...interesssting....

Santeria: /She cackled, A quick twist of her black tail was all that was needed for it to wrap around Sin's leg and pull on it. Out of the dark shadows Santeria's head shot out to head butt her sister back. Santeria's long tongue flicked out as she held her numb forehead to her sister's fore head. "I am glad that you have found me now, Ssssissster. Now we may play~" /She grinned, showing off all those sharp little teeth she had in her mouth. "If it isssss ssso boring to you here, then why don't we go sssspice up sssome action 'round here?"

Sintharia: Her odd eyes paused on a sight, directing her light sensitive ones to peer into the brighter lit area. A dark shape - a colt? - caught her attention, head tilting, brow raising in question when he spoke... only to have one of her lower eyes catch the movements behind her. Still not perfect with dividing her attention, she turned her head with a grin as Santeria came out next to her, butting heads. "You awake then~?" Her smile was a teasing one now. Wrapping her tail around one of San's legs, but careful of the spikes on it, she again looked to the strange dark colt. "I might have just found us a fun way to do that, sister~" <3

Chemosh: He turned to spy the filly from before, only to find that she had been joined by a rather sinister looking filly with what seemed like...chucks missing from her flesh...she seemed to be one of the dark ones...kuhlona, ka-oh nah...he could never pronounce the bloody word...his sitter had told him of such creatures, but she didnt bother him all that much. He quietly observed the two, his tail swishing behind him.

Santeria: /San darkly chuckled and pulled her sister closer, Pale eyes met even paler eyes as she slyly smirked at Sin. "Of courssse I am now awake, Ssssisster, what fun can I have when I am assssleep?" /San raised an eyebrow as she followed her sister's gaze over to the dark colt. Santeria frowned as she eyed the colt, He looked like quite the fun play thing...cept his mouth, Oh by the dark god his mouth, It remind her too much of her mother's mouth. Her tongue flicked out of her sneering mouth, She wanted to get to know this boy, find out if he had any ties with her mother, and if he did? Destroy him. Santeria cackled at the thought of ruining a perfectly good specimen that could have been broght to her mother for training. With a devilish smirk Santeria flicked her eyes back over to Sin. "Oh yesss Sssissster, I think he'll do jussst fine~"

Chemosh: Predators weren't normally prey, such flip flops normally didn't occur in nature. He knew this for a fact, but he also had his wits, which separated him from the rest of the hooved ones around here. Chemosh narrowed his eyes to ivory slits, his shadowy tail lashed behind him as he watched the two fillies, caaarrreeefully. He made a low hiss, a warning. But his body language did not discourage conversation, as much could be learned from listening, he knew.

He would wait for them to come to HIM.

Sintharia: "Well you weren't so awake before~!" she teased, flicking her tail fin against the dark filly's leg. Her eyes remained on the other colt, also noticing the wide, fang filled mouth. Her side eyes allowed her to glance between the two - San and this boy's mouths were pretty similar, in fact. How odd. She made no comment to her cackle or plotting smirk - though Sin did make a mental note to ask her dear sister what thoughts were going through her mind just then. Her smile was sweet as she continued to watch him. He saw them. They saw him. Well now that everyone was fully aware of each other~ "I've never seen one quite like you before~" she called to him, empty eyes gleaming in the darkness in which the girls stood. "I'm quite sure I would remember you. You don't look boring~" That was something she didn't say too often around here.

Chemosh stared at the filly, the one with multiple eyes. She was still very interesting. As he was a mix of his parents, she would me a mix of her own....curious. He kept his eyes on the other, as he sensed she was more physically dangerous than the one with the eyes...He blinked slowly, processing it all and then clearing his throat, replied in a curbed and silky tone " and i have never seen one like YOU before filly...what are you?" He ventured, boring she said. He allowed himself a small chuckle there, boring was the last word one would use to describe HIS famliy.

Santeria: San simply smirked as she watched carefully the two talk with each other, she was quite busy studying the colt's image not only looking for weak spots, but things that could set him and her on the same family tree. Though, San chuckled at her dear sister's words, none of them were boring in their little group, if one would call them boring well, they simply had to be blind and utterly stupid. San let her tail whip around from Sin's leg, Flicking coyly back and forth like a cat. "We are like you..." She hissed out, in a soft, but yet strong tone, not to over power her sister talking.

Chemosh: While he was more interested in the multi eyed filly, he felt the other's eyes on him and he slid his flat ivory eyes in her direction, though one could never REALLY telll where he was looking. " Like me?" he asked, purring through is long fangs " i see we are alike in that we are different...if that makes sense." He flicked his shadowy tail, the substance not like his mane, curled cloudlike around his ankles " but you're looking for something else...? or do you just find me interesting ...? he did not yet know their names, but that was easily remedied..." well if we're all being decent here...my name is Chemosh...and yours?"

Sintharia: "I am a monster of the waters," she responded cheekily to his previous question, giggling as her body and spike finned tail swayed to keep her multi eyes visible. Her head nodded in time with some unheard rhythm she moved to, agreeing with Santeria's words. To his she grinned a fang filled grin - he neither looked boring, nor was boring in his word choice, it seemed. This was a pleasant surprise. How tragic it would be to find another whom looked the part, but could not back it with their actions or words. "Sintharia, I am named. Sin." She inclined her head slightly to him in greeting.

"Looking~?" Sin paused her movements so as to look at her sister with her other eyes, head cocked in question. Were either of them looking for something else beyond a way to entertain themselves? She was not sure.

Santeria: "And I am a monsssster of air." She responded back, after her sister spoke. She finally toke her eyes off the strange colt and glanced over to Sin for a second before flicking her pale eyes back to Chemosh. "I am looking for ssssomeone, and I am looking for no one at the sssametime. You, jusssst happen to be interesssting." Santeria hissed her words, she did not want to give any solid answers to the colt just yet about just what she was looking for in him. Santeria smirked and patted her sister's head, she knew she was confused about the looking part, she made a note later on to explain what she was thinking at the moment. "My name issss Sssanteria. You may call me by that...Chemosssh~"

Chemosh reguarded both of them, nodding at each of their names. " I see, well...it iss nice to meet you both..." he replied smoothly. Chemosh stared unblinkingly at Santeria, his brows decending just a bit in annoyance, she was hiding something and he knew it...but for now he would let her play her game until she revealed it all by herself. " Well i am glad you find me...interessssting. You two are certainly out of the ordinary...but i would sssay...unique~
He glanced at the other girl, Sin. Water and Air...both turbulant elements inDEED.

He also found her very...familiar, eerily so. But he had a GOOD idea as to why, he had been presented to his family, he knew what they looked like....puzzle pieces...that's all it was.

He smiled charmingly, a sinister flash of fangs. But they had nothing to do with HIM.

Sintharia: Her tail flicked against San's, a light little whip. She was most certainly going to be questioning about all this later. The pat soothed her - at least San was aware and understanding of Sin's slight annoyance at not understanding the situation. With all that she could see, it was slightly unnerving to realize thoughts and emotions were not so obvious. She flicked her head and with it the thoughts dissipated to the back of her head. Her smile returned as Chemosh continued. "Unique in name, face and words," she chimed.

At least to her knowledge, at any rate. Her eyes watched his smoky tail, a substance that never seemed to run out. Her own brushed along the ground lazily, and San's she could see from one of her last eyes. "You're no common gem yourself, Chemosh." Her pale eyes watched his, a grin sliding across her maw. "You certainly are interesting. And not just in looks. You speak quite eloquently." A big vocabulary word thanks to her mother. Yay for paying attention when adults talk?

Chemosh grinned at Sin, the multi eyed filly was prooving to be a chipper little thing, though he was guessing that undernieth all of the smiles and peppy pitches, she wasn't easy to scrap with. He would keep these as his "Friends" if he could manage it. He nodded, as if in agreement with her " yessss...unique" he chuckled darkly " and thank you for the compliment..." he murmured, his tail swirling about behind him. "Yesss, when i was in the basket i sssspent a great deal of my time listening to my ssssitters voicesss...i am always interesssted in knowledge...it'sss how you ssurvive, is it not?

Santeria: She gave him a sly tooth smirk and nodded her head. "It isss, ...Nice to meet you asss well. " She toke a step forward before craning her head back, to give a nod to her sister, trying to tell her that she was going to go ahead and exit the safety of the shadows. "We are all diamondsss of sssstrange in a dirt filled field of commons." Her tail snapped back and forth, in a strange dance that would normally keep the victem busy why she stalked her way over. With her eyes gazing at Chemosh she slinked over to him, when she was close Santeria paused before circling him, Her spikey tail running across his body as she did so. "You musssst alssso learn how to keep your wit at a point if you wisssh to sssurvive with thossse who are ssstronger then you, if not then you sssshall become their meal by dawn." Santeria cackled softly and leaned close to Chemosh, Her tongue flicking out to taste him. "Ssso we all need to ssstick togeter to make ssssure we do not become a meal, wouldn't you agree~?" She hissed darkly.

END.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image Roleplay log for Santeria with Sintharia. (Still in her basket), Beelzebub, Masquerade. Featuring also: Andras, Enyalius, Typhoid.

Coming Into The Folds.

Beelze: -now with a cheff's hat- o3o ~<3

Masq: Who said you oculd orer my Beelze >> *otherwise thoroughly preoccupied spoiling childrens!*

Beelze: But I like cooking up sooooouls~ 8} ~<3 ... -ears perk up at the word 'pay'- OwO -gets to work~!- <3

Sin: -growls out for grandma to pay attention to HER, not grandpa!- 8<

Santeria: o wo /Watches everyone, wondering what is going on.

Masq: I am *pats Sin with her tail* but you knows those stupid boys, they always have to be watched *dramatic sigh*

Sin: -purrs at the attention, before peeking out of her basket to spy San- OwO~ -uses her tail to motion her sister over to meet the family- 8D~ <3

Beelze: -is off in the background cackling over some wailing souls-

Typhy: -watches from the water- >>~?

Masq: *spies the new baby* 8O! Who is this! *scurries over and sniffs at San, tail curling delightedly at the idea of more babies to spoil*

Santeria: /Slowly walks over to sin's basket, But is stopped by the pretty looking mare. "I am...Ssssanteria, I'm ssssissster'sss friend. Who are you sssssparkly-horssse?" /Flicks her tail around happily.

Masq: *peers between Sin and Santeria then grins* Well, pleasure to have you in the family little one *tail wraps around SIn's basket* I am Masquerade, Sin's grandmother.

Sin: -pokes her muzzle through a gap in the wicker, nipping towards San playfully, her own tail flicking around quite happily, especially after seeing her sister getting a warm welcome- >3< ~<3

Santeria: /Flicks her tail again as she looks up and then back down to sin. "You know misssss Massquerade, You look like my mommy! But sssshe'ssss lotss more pink." /Cackles and nibs at sin's tail, With her hoove she gently bumped sin's basket.

Typhy: -PROUD PAPA-

Beelze: -PROUD GRANDPA-

Both: -PUFFED UP AND PROUD AND FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF will kill all stallions that come near her!-

San: /PROUD SISTER. o wo

Masq: *proud grandma of both girls* 8DDDD

Enya: *thinks everyone has gone crazy* v.v

Sin: -cackles from inside her basket- >D ~<333333333 -WILL BE SEXY AND KNOWS IT- -nuzzles up to Masq and San- >3< ~<3

San: /Wraps her tail around san's basket. <333 "Sssssisster~ You are very...pretty."

Sin: -flicks her rather spikey tail, purring and nudging San all "You are too! Very pretty"- *w*

Santeria: /Smirks and licks sin's basket. "You sssshould come out already, sssso you can sssshow how pretty you are~"

Enya: oO;;;;

Masq: *happy grandma squeeing i nthe shadows* *3*

Beelze: ;w; -OH THE JOY- -OH THE JOY- -SOMETHING GOOD CAME FROM THAT FAILED MARE HE FLINGED WITH SO LONG AGO-

Typhy: ............. -glares at his father- >>

Beelze: -moves on over towards San, head cocked, griiiiinniiiiing~- My my! What an adorable little girl! -eyes the bones and rotted flesh from beneath his bangs with a chuckle- Quite the beauty you are~ Welcome, welcome! >3<

Santeria: o wo! /Her pale eyes shined up at Beelze. Her tail wagged as she went over to him. "You ssssmell like death and rot! Like my daddy!" She said before letting her long tongue run across them. "Tassste like him too~" San giggled as she backed up. "I like you!"

Masq: *curls around hunting for her stash of doe jerky she saved for Sin*

Beelze: He cackled and lowered his head to be eye-to-eye with the filly. "Bold little one, aren't you? Quite cute~" His head twisted to the side as he peered at her, at an angle that... probably shouldn't be happening... "Like your daddy~? Oh my! I must be sure to meet him at some point then. I wonder if we could be siblings" 8D Not likely, but meh. He let out another laugh. "I like you too, little miss! Will you be staying here for loooong~?" 8}

Santeria: /Wags her tail and nods. "Well, I can't jussst be a weak little cat, Can I!?" /Purrs when he twisted his head too much. He reminded her so much of her own family. "Yep yep! My daddy is all rottin' And he tasssstess wonderful~ Sssiblingsss?" /Blinks and cocks her head to the side, in a confused manner. "But...daddy already hassss a brother, But uncle nighty doesssn't look anything like ussss!" /She smiled as wide as she could, Showing off her mouth full of fangs. "We are rot friendssss now!" San paused when he asked if she would be staying, With a flick of her tail she shook her head. "No, I gotta get back to daddy and the herd...They tell me to be back by dawn or I'm in trouble. But! I'll visssst again."

Masq: *pouts softly and wiggles over two long strips of jerky* You own't be joining us? *slight pout for a moment then hands Sin some of it, before flopping down and gnawing on a piece herself*

Beelze: "No no~ I'm quite happy to see you are not!" 8D He listens, making a strong mental note to find out whom San's father is. Rotting body? Something to investigate~ "Who says there must be only one sibling? Who knows! We could be brothers from other mothers!" 8} Again. Not likely. But it's a cute thought, in a way. The show of fangs makes him grin further before laughing, lightly nosing her in the forehead. "Rot friends, ohoho, I do believe you are correct! How wonderful! You are my first of such a friend." His expression falls, heavily pouting to hear she won't be staying. He heaves an overdramatic sigh. "WELL... your daddy will probably be quite sad if you don't go back. And while I personally find trouble oh so much fun~ well, so long as you visit again, all is well." :3 <3

Sin: -takes the meat, nawing on it though she growls out in annoyance to hear San will be leaving again- 8< -hisses out something, calling Andras to perch atop her basket-

Andras: When it's time for you to go back, San, I'll accopany you. Sin demands it |D

Santeria: /Sadly shakes her head at Masq. "I wissssh I could...But I can't live in two placesss at once! Thatsss jussst ssssilly. She turned her head back to Beelze and nods. "Yep~ I'm not weak and a know it all like my pink ssssisster!" Her ears flicked up when he tried to say that he and her father were brothers from another mother. "But...you aren't brothersss then, Though...Ssssisster issss my ssssisster, And we don't have the sssame mother." She shook off the thoughts when Beelze nosed her forehead. "Yep yep~ Rot friendssss~!" She paused before staring up at him. "I am? Then...Then I have to give you ssssomething!" San held up her tail in a 'just wait on minute' sort of way as she chucked her body bag from in between her wings and dug inside it, Went she finally popped her head out she had a fat rabbit in her mouth. "Mmmfffss issss moorre roo." She mumbled out with the rabbit in her mouth before dropping it in front of him. San nodded at his words that her daddy would be sad if she didn't come home. "Daddy would come find me! Like he found me when my sssstupid mother toke my basssket. Then if I don't come home, He doessn't let me ride in hisss belly!" /She pouted before glancing over to Andras, She still felt some hate for him since he killed one of her spider friends. "Well thank you bird. You can come if you want, but I don't need you."

Beelze: He also makes a note that she has a sister, thinking that'll be a nice topic for another time. "See! You and Sintharia would be just like your father and I, perhaps~" 83 He blinks his diseased yellow eyes when she dives into her bag, waiting patiently before the rabbit is found and placed before him. He couldn't help it. He gave a girly squee of joy. "Oh~! A bunny!" Using his hoof, he carefully pulled it to him, rubbing his face in the soft fur before grinning at her. "Oh I love it, thank you!" With a joyous smile he continued to listen, again making notes of family matters to ask her about another time. He gave a serious nod. "Not let you ride in his belly? My my~ I wouldn't want to lose such a thing, either. It sounds like such fun!"

Andras: -shrugs his wings- It is the least I can do, seeing as you are Sin's sister 83 ~<3 ... -eyes the rabbit- >>~? <3

Santeria: She bit her lower lip before shrugging. "Maybbe~" She giggled and watched as he pulled the bunny towards him. "Gift! I am glad you enjoy it, Rot friend~" San nodded and frowned. "Daddy issss my boat when I ride in hisss belly, I don't want to let that go till I grow big!"

Masq: *watches the going son from her perch beside Sin's basket, her tail thumping lightly against the ground* I do hope you will join us again soon. *She stretched her wings out for a moment then snapped them back in*

END.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image Roleplay log for Santeria with Small Pox.

So This Is A Monster's Version Of A Waterfight?
Pox: *eyes Sans, taking in her scent, a scowl coming to his face as he remembers it from the basket he wanted to throw off of Brin's back*

Santeria: /Sneers at pox, her spike tail flicking back and forth. "You sssmeell like my sssisster, but you are not her. You are that sssssilly basssket."

Pox: *raises a brow, a slight smirk coming to his face as he turned from the filly and headed towards water*

Santeria: /Smirks in a sly way and follows him. "Sssso what are you doing here, purple flame?"

Pox: *simply smirks broader as the filly spoke, not a word escaping his ebony lips. He paused as he came to the edge of a dep pool of cold water and flicked his webbed til at the filly. Then with a grin he slipped int toe watrs, gliding accross the pool to the center effortlessly like a crocadile. He turned and watched the filly, simply waiting*

Santeria: /She snorted at the colt slipping into the water. Uncurling her wings from her side she flapped them, lifting over the water. Following him in the air, she smirked down at him. "You sssure like talking don't you? My earsss are falling off from it."

Pox: *smiles and swings his propeller like tail, slipping beneath the surface. Deeper and deeper he went, till the filly was but a shadow floating above the pool*

Santeria: /She frowned and leaned in closer. Santeria sighed heavily before bending her head down to her more rotted leg, she ripped off a large strip of her skin and dropped it onto the water. Sin had already done this to her a few times, Santeria would make sure not to let it happen again.

Pox watched as the bit of fles dropped into the water he circled it as it drifted deeper, taking in the scent of the blood before gulping it down in one bite. He grinned softly to himself and looked up at the shadow. He swam deeper, straight down, before resting on the bottom. Looking straight up at the fuzzy black shadow he launched himself straight up through the water with his powerful tail and flared wing fins, and then through the air with his feathered wings as he valted through the water's surface. Unlike most water dwellers he was not bound to his watery suroundings - he could fly and fly well thanks to his mother.

Santeria: /San raised an eyebrow and circled the area that the colt show be in, till there was a flash of black coming out of the water. Santeria hissed loudly and flared her wings as her tail snapped to hit him.

That was something his mother hadnt taught him; defence in the air. Then again he could see why he had never been taught, his mother needed no defence in his eyes - With such offences as added sight and blades what did anyone need defence for? Needless to say the filly's tail hit Pox full on, but momentum continued to carry Pox forward. His aim may not have been as true as before, but he hoped it was enough to at least body slam the filly. Just to be on the safe side Pox snapped at the tail that had hit him. If he couldnt knock the bit of flesh into the water he could at least drag her down by her tail.

Santeria was not use to flying when attacked, having been left to teach herself how to fly she was pretty good at it. Cept when it came to making auick movements in air, which is why when Pox still hit her head on Santeria let out a growl from the pain of having his weight slammed into her, and from him biting down. She flapped her wings as hard as she could, trying to keep in the air, but his heavy weight dragged her down. On the way down, since her tail was already in his mouth, she bent down and snapped at his open neck. If she was going down there was no way she was letting him swim off and gain the up hand underwater!

A chuckle escaped Pox's clenched teath as he hit the girl and tasted her blood. She was sweet, her blood thick and flavorful, so much beter than the rotting bit of flesh from earlier that had been diluted by water already. But the chuckle turned to a snarle as the filly's own fangs dug their way into his neck. 'Clever little girl....' Pox thought as he folded his wings and welcomed the freezing rush of the cool waters beneath him. He was limited now that the mobility of his head had been reduced drasticly. Too much movement would rip muscle and flesh open even more so, too little movement would bring things to a stantstill. Vision blured in the water by the crimson haze billowing from both bodies Pox was having a hard time eyeing his foe. With a flick of his tail he pulled himself downwards, attempting to go deeper into the darkness of the depths with his meal.

As much as Santeria was in danger right now, she paused for a moment as the taste of Pox's blood and flesh flash in her mind, it was tangy, with a twist of bitter at the end. A wide twisted smile formed, as her prey was still in her mouth. Her eyelids covered her pale eyes from the cold water, she was not a water mutant, and as most normal soquili, any kind of water burned her eyes. The wide smirk on her face turned into a sneer as water rushed past them. UGH! This b*****d was dragging her down! Santeria opened her bat like wings as wide as she could, to slow him down, before starting to flap them, trying to bring them both back up.

Blood swirled around them as the filly's wings churned the waters around him. He could feel her stregnth as she begain to pull him closer to the surface. Strenth was good... Dazed for a moment by the marvle he near about forgot that the filly was his meal, that is untill he swolowed and the richness of her blood filled his mouth once more. He didnt like unfolding his wings in the water, not this deep. If he was to use them for flying he couldnt just use them in the water whenever he wished, it would was the oils from his feathers and drench them unless he kept them folded to his sides for the most part. but he didnt want to loose his prey either. With full knowledge of the preening that would have to folow this, and the fact he wouldnt be able to fly untill his feathers were preened, he flared his own wings and flapped thim as well. Sure, they wouldnt be as useful as the fillies, he only had small wing fins, but any help in dragging his prey to the murky depths would be enough. He gulped again, the filly's blood filling his mouth once more - this in and of it's self was making quite a meal.

Santeria hissed like a snake inside her mouth, sending out a low growl through out the water. Letting go of the colt's neck San snapped her tail back and forth, trying to wiggle her long spikes on her tail into his mouth. She knew she was in trouble when he flared his own wings, using his own weight and stregnth to drag her deeper. THIS was not any normal play fighting! The thought that maybe her life could be on the line with his...pumped her up. With a new found drive behind her, San bent her head down, using her kneen since of smell in her snake like tongue and shrap teeth to try and attacking the side of his face, going mostly for the one eye that was shown to her.

A release of preasure pleased Pox, the filly had finally let go of his neck, but as he crained his head to look up he was not pleased. Pox's boddy snaked through the water as the filly's stregnth flung him about in the water. Deeper still they were going, but not fast enough. The filly had switched from defence to offence, and despite his advantage the filly would still be able to do quite a bit of dammage to him if she tried. He swallowed once more before releasing the filly's tail from his fanged grip. Instantly, with nothing fighting to pull him upward, Pox shot backwards into the depths and into the shadows. He rested at the floor of the pool, eyeing the filly thoughtfully. He was grinning now as he watched, crimson seeping from between jaged fangs. She had cut his inner cheek with a tailspike as he released. 'Clever girl... ' he thought to himself, clearly pleased despite the loss of a fleshy meal.

If Santeria could, she would have let out one of her trade mark giggles when he finally let go of her. With him no longer keeping her down, the water jetted her up, sending the black filly flipping in the water. She twisted and flipping around, using her wings and tail to control the spinning. Santeria smirked in her mind, even if she knew it would hurt so much later, she felt the need to stare at her attacker before going back up. Slowly, and painfully she lifted her eyelids, showing the pink pale eyes she held, that in the crimson water seemed to glow. Santeria pushed past the pain and twisted around again, so that she was flipping upside down. Santeria stared down at the dark colt, her tongue flicking out again, to get a last taste of the blood filled water. She flashed her madding grin again to him. 'Tasssty little boy, we ssshall play again~' she thought before she did a quick flip, flapping her wings again she bolted for land, and air. It would be of his own choice if he followed her.

END.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Playing With The Snack.

Pox: Cant steal what would go willingly... I want to be closer to the tasty snack.

Santeria: /Huffs and sticks her long tongue out at him. "Not if I make you my ssssnack firssst sssspicy."

Pox: How could you posibly get me first when I've already had you? *grins malevolantly as he lifted his head to see through his bangs*

Santeria: /Snorts and flips her hair. "You haven't had a tassste of me yet today. True, you were the firsssst to bite me, but I sssshall be the firssst one to feed on you for the day~"

Pox: So we get to taste each other every day then?

Santeria: /Shrugs. "When I can find you. You are like your father, ssssneaky, and hard to track down."

Pox: *smiles slightly, teath begining to show* You'll find me when you feel my teath pierce your flesh...

Santeria: /Cackles softly. "Issss that ssso? Amazing, becaussse I have found you already today, and yet I have not felt any teeth go into my flessssh." /She toke a few steps forward, almost if she was stalking a prey animal.

Pox: And who is to say you found me? What if I found you and finally decided to let you see me?

Santeria: /Grins wildly, her spiked tail slowly twirling around his leg. "Beeecausssse, when you ssstarted sssspeaking to my two-legger, I sssstarted watching you guyssss from the sssshadowsss. Sssoo I found you firssst."

Pox: *Scoffed* Do you honestly believe I would disclose my location without knowing every little living being in the area?

Santeria: /Snorts and rolls her pink eyes. "You can not know everything that goessss on around you."

Pox: *snears* You dont have to know everything; you need to only be quiet, patient, and to listen. One's sences are their most powerful defences; For example, I can smell the scent of your rotting flesh before you are even close enough to see.

Santeria: /Smirks and circles him. "Isss that sssso? And what if sssomeone wassss to sssay, massk their sssmell, be careful of their sssoundsss, and come in from your blind ssspot?" /She ran her tail along his side when he started in about her rotting flesh. "Oh good! Caussse I can smell your sssspicy cherry blood from quite a far. It'ssss quite the sssmell you know!"

Pox: If you really could then you could find me easier, but I think you're lieing. *begins to circle Santeria, reaching out a wing and stroking her side ever so lightly with the tips of his longest feathers as she circled him and ran her tail along his side.*

Santeria: /Snort. "The reasssson I can't find you love issss becaussse I am too busssy to put that much time into finding sssomething that will come find me." /She pouted, her lips started to bleed from her long fangs cutting into her lower lip. But, a soft but deep purr came from her from the pleasing feeling of being pet by his wing. "Bessssidesss our little cat and moussse game issss...fun."

Pox: But wont that mean I will be the one to get first bite each day? It'd be pathetic if you were never able to sneak a bite in on me.... *scowls and flicks his wing quickly towards her face to swipe some of the crimson necter from her lips*

Santeria: /Smiles. "Who sssaid that once you found me, I'd let you bite me?" /Giggles and swoops her head down, she was quick, but not before he got to swipe a small bit from her lips. "Ssssilly ssspice." /Santeria eyed one of his front legs that was quite close to her. With a devilish smirk she pounced, aiming for his leg.

Pox: The seccond her blood was on his feathers he begain to run them through his teath, preening them, savoring the blood that collected on his teeth from the feathers. Satisfied with first taste he didnt mind that Santera lunged for him, and in fact he wouldnt have budged, but if she was going to get a chunk of flesh he was going to get more than just a taste of blood. Like lightning he wipped his tail around to try and snake it around her neck as she bit into his foreleg.

Santeria: /Santeria growled with his leg in her mouth, it was spicy, with a yummy cherry and metal taste, like all blood to her had. But she couldn't savor her victory, as she felt his own tail snake around her neck. She whipped her tail around letting it hit his, trying to snake between the space of his tail and her neck.

Pox: *grins contently, actually enjoying the sting of the mare's fangs, before lunging his head downwards with his jaws open. He didnt care what part he got to bite, her tail or neck, for both could serve as a snack*

Santeria: /She frowned, Santeria didn't care if his tail tighten around her neck. Santeria ripped her mouth from his leg, ripping out a small chunk at the same time. Santeria was not gonna let him bite where ever he wanted, at least not without a fight. She met his muzzle nose to nose and pushed back.

Pox:*lets her push him back before nipping her nose softly, leaving tiny fang marks on her nose*

Santeria: /She huffed and licked her nose, lapping up any blood that was left behind from the bites. She did smirk and finish the chunk that she toke out of him and licked him on the nose. "Not gonna be that easssssy."

Pox: *lets go of Santeria and flicks his tail, turns and saunters away some-what pleased* Good, otherwise you would be worthless....

Santeria: /Flicks her ears up and trots after him. "Ohhh? So I am now not worthlessss for what tasssk may that be?"

Pox: Pauses and tilts his head back to view San with one wary eye. "Who ever said one had to have a task? I'm simply saying you otherwise would be a worthless bit of flesh not worth letting live; not even worth eating in my oppinion... *thinks back on his grandmothers words of 'advice'*

Santeria: /Giggles softly. "I think that if you would have found out if I wasss ussslessss or not a long time ago." /She flicked her tail around and nipped at his side. "At leassst I knew you weren't ussslesss quite a while ago. But, of courssse they do sssay girlssss grow up more quickly then boysss."

Pox: *sneers* One can never be too sure - You may yet prove to be worthless...

Santeria: "And you may prove to be weak. We all have are weaknessssesss." /She frowned and licked one of the feathers on his wings. "We sssshall sssee in due time, sssspice."

Pox: But Weakness and Worthlessness are two different things. Even the weak can topple the strong.

Santeria: /Sneers. "And the worthlesssss can prove themssselvesss to be worthy, it isss all a matter of if they have the drive to try. Though, there are alsssso thossse who are sssimply worthlesss and need to be killed." /She frowned darkly, thinking back to her mission that she had set for herself, oh yes, she knew quite a few worthless beings she would be killing.

Pox: Drive - It is the reason I said good, that otherwise you would be worthless.... *raises his head ever so slightly and smirks, remembering what his grandmother said. A maliscious grin spread accross his face as he eyed the mare behind him* There are three types of beings in this world. Those worthy of life are the pure demons - those stronger and more destructive than you or I will ever be, the skinwalkers and our elders; Those Worth us letting them live are those as strong and destructive as us, those that can destroy as much life and usess bits of flesh as us; And the Unworthy of life is everything else, and it is our duty and privilage to rid this world of them.

Santeria: /She kept a eyebrow raised as he spoke. He was dead on right; in a way. "If it issss are duty to rid the world of ssssuch sssscum, when the worthy taint this world with more usssslesss beings, doesss thisss make them worthlessss asss well to you? Or jussst sssimply misss-guilded?" /Santeria, though she may like to play sly was not stupid. She came from weaker lines, only a few knew going into her adulthood that she was a half breed. Those who thought that the kalona race was the one true race would often kill halflings like her and pox, so she would like to keep her footing around him since the coy little mare did not know just want the stallion in front of her would do.

Pox pondered on this, but only for a moment. "I come from such a mistake. Would you say that a Worthy is indeed worthless if in the end more that are worthy come from the mistake? Or do you refer to Blood and the purity of it when you refer to the Worthy?"

Santeria: /She grinned at him and bit her lips, a habit she had picked up from her childhood. "Missstakessss are made. But ssssometimesss worthy thingsss do come from sssuch missstakessss. And asss long asss the persssson who made the missstake doesss not do it again, I think that they can be forgiven. The worthy sssshould be made worthy becaussse of their mindssset, intelect, and stregnth. Blood purity hasss nothing to do with being worthy, it jussst makesss you look nicer for the eldersss from the old landsss."

"And looks have nothing to do with worth, thus blood has nothing to do with worth; wouldnt you say?" Pox was Curious a bit. He had never herd of elders from an old land, only of the demons from the depths of hell.

Santeria: /She chuckled and nodded her head. "You can look asss scary asss the kalona god himsssself, and ssstill be a big sssoftie." /She snorted and rolled her eyes. "My father was proof of that." /She flicked her tail around. "Blood can...pussh you to the more worthy ssside, but it isss all a matter of the mind. Thussss yesss blood and looksss have nothing to do with it."

Pox grinned and continued on his walk away from the mare, satisfied with her answers for now. "I personally would like to see a typical 'good' breed soquili with a soul as dark as our own. It'd be like a wolf in sheeps clothing. Now they..." Pox paused and turned to San once again. "They could truly do some dammage to the worthless bits of flesh, and the ignorant snacks would never see it comming untill their blood painted the ground or their souls were already ours." He rambled in thought and awe.

Santeria smirked at his rambling words. She didn't pause in her walking, but more so just came closer to him, flashing him a blood but yet toothy smirk. "Wolf in sssheepsss clothing?" /She shrugged her shoulders, her bat wings rolling around, making circles in the air. "Well...little basssketsss are like a tisss and a tasssket, they are oh sssso eassssy for a tired new mother to...lossse..."

END.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image Roleplay log for Santeria with Chemosh.

Hell's Fury Turns Into A Mistake.

This is a marker for when Santeria is blinded by Chemosh in a battle since we haven't roleplayed it out yet. Her eyes are lightly burned on the skin by his venom and both are seriously injured.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:58 pm

A Good Kick In The a** Helps The Zombie Start Training.

Pox: *looks disapprovingly down at San* Get up... If you're to live you need to learn; you can rest later...

Santeria: >BI /With a heavy sigh she lifting her head up, jacking her leg half way up she rested her head on it, staring at where she smelled he was. "Oh? And what can I learn from you oh massster of ssspice?"

Pox: *snarles and smacks San with the fin of his tail roughly, but not as rough as he could* More than you can learn from lazzing under a tree all day. Now Get Up!

Santeria: /She sneered, snapping at his tail. With a frown she finally lifted herself off of the ground. "Fine." /She stalked over to where his smell was coming from. "There, happy nowwww, ssspice?"

"No..." Pox said quietly. "Any other time you would have easily been able to catch my tail, but you failed..." Straightening his composure he glared down at the blind mare before him. "Sight is key in this world; almost all abide and live by it; but there is so much more." Pox paused and turned from San, turning to look out over the world before him. "Scent will be your sight now; scent and sounds..." He paused, reaching out a wing and stroking San's side, "And touch..." He pulled his wing back shaprly and suddenly, wrapping his tail around his leg. "We'll be focusing on scent today. The ability to smell another will be you greatest weapn and defence..."

Santeria: /She sneered, shifting from hoove to hoove she listen at his words. Santeria tilted her head, sniffing where he had be touching her. She frowned, snapping her wings down her sides. "Alright. Though, I have to wonder how you are going to teach me, when you have no idea what it issss to be in darknessss at all times." /She snapped her tail back and fourth, she would play along with him, for now.

"You are right, I dont know the darkness as you do...." Pox admitted. "But I dont have to know to help." He snorted and took a few steps away from San. "I use scent to tell who all is around, sounds to hear each breath, each heartbeat; Touch to feel the wind and be able to tell which way the wind is blowing." He craned his neck back to look at the blind mare befor him. "I know I am not as strong as my purer blooded counterparts... I rely on all my other stregnts. Besides, in the water sight does not truly matter..." Which was true - the smell of blood travled just as well in water as it did in the air.

Santeria: /She snorted, taking a few steps closer to him. "We all are born with the right toolsss of masster ssssmell, hearing, and touch. It issss all about...learning." /She gave a curt frown, trotting up besides him. "Being sssstrong issss a matter of thingssss. Pure bloodsss can be jussst assss weak asss normalsss without the right training." /She nodded. Oh yes, she knew about that well, before she became blinded she felt quite helpless in the water, now she was slowly learning how to work around with it.

"Indeed..." Was all the reply that Pox gave before vaulting himself into the air. "First lesson... Follow me."

Santeria: /She frowned, flapping her wings she toke off after him. She...was having a hard time picking up his scent, but she did sort of follow him.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image Roleplay log for Santeria with Nithhogr featuring Malphas

Love at first....bite?

Nithhogr: ~frowns before biting Santeria~

Santeria: O W O! /Growls and hits whatever is biting her with her spiky tail. "You are not sssspice. Sssstop the tassssting thisss moment."

Nithhogr: No... You dead I eat ~lifts a hoof and tries to stomp on her tail~

Santeria: /Sneers, showing her full set of sharp teeth. "And here I thought I wasss the blind one!" /She lifted her head up and snapped at the stallion biting her.

Nithhogr: I am not blind ~swings his body to ram into the mare's head~

Santeria: /Snorts and tips her head, so he'll meet the end of her horns. "You act like it ssstranger!"

Nithhogr: I am hungry... you poked me ~snarls low in his chest~

Santeria: /Growls and wraps her spiked tail around his leg. "I wassss ssssleeping. But ssstallion, now you are making me hungry. I would leave if I were you."

Nithhogr: ~swings around swiftly sinking his teeth into the mare's tail before jerking his head back trying to rip away a bite of flesh~

Santeria: /She cackled at the feeling of him ripping her flesh from her tail, she was use to the feeling by now, since her little play thing often tasted her every day. She twisted her tail in his mouth, trying to cut him with her spikes. "Wow! Digging into me already? I knew I wasss one tasssty thing, but lay off ssstallion, I am not a cheap date."

Nithhogr: ~swallows the flesh~ Bleh... you are not all dead. Gross

Santeria: /Frowns. "Of courssse not. I am ssspeaking to you, fighting you." /She smirked and with a sudden head twist she bit into him, drawing her head back she ripped off her own meal from him. "Tasssting you."

Nithhogr: ~yawns~

Santeria: /Swallows the chunk of flesh. She smirked and flipped her long bangs from her face. "Tell me sssstallion sssomething." /She sniffed him, smelling the scent of blood, and rot on him. He smelled like the rest of her herd. "Why would a kalona like you want to eat dead things? And not a fressssh kill?"

Nithhogr: I have always eats the corpses

Santeria: /Tilts her head and licks her muzzle, savoring the taste of his dark blood. "Oh? Then how to do know if a corpse is better then a fresssh kill?"

Nithhogr: tried the flesh of the lives ones

Santeria: /Snorts. "And I have tried the flessh of the dead." /She shrugged and looked at the bag she had been keeping since she was a foal, it was full of her 'friends' or dead bodies of animals. As of late she had to eat some of them.

Nithhog: ~licks his lips~ isn't it delicious? the rot the smell, the flavor

Santeria: /Smirks and shrugs. "It issss. Though it remindsss me much of my father...plusss it doesss not hold the ssspice that I do love. Only kalona and mutant blood holdssss that ssspice."

Nithhogr: I like eat the dead Kalona. Chew on their horns to get the marrow

Santeria: /Flicks her ears up. "But...then they do not hold that sssame fight, it issss quite the boring game if the other player issss dead already."

Nithhogr: Fright is fun but not with the foods. Fight it, kill it , eats it later

Santeria: /Pouts. "Have you not ever played with your food? It makesss it oh sssso much more tasssty!"

Nithhogr: I puts my foods under the tree

Santeria: /Blinks. "I am blind. I have no idea what tree you are ssspeaking about sssstallion."

Nithhogr: Long time ago I came from a tree a big tree a tree of life under it the things with two legs put their dead in the hole under the trees. I puts my food there now

Santeria: /Smirks and taps the stallion with the end of her tail, trying to get a feel of him. "I ssssee. Mosst two leggersss here sssimply put there dead in the graveyard. Which my father digsss up. But...that issss interessssting."

Nithhogr: Different people. I live over the montains in the land of the forest by the western swamp the peoples went away though

Santeria: /Cocks an eyebrow. "Oh? I have never heard of ssssuch people. What happened to them?"

Nithhogr: they got sick and died so I ate them

Santeria: /Cackles and sticks her tongue out. "Ssssoundssss tasssty! A human fessst!"

Nithhogr: ~shrugs~ some were not so tasty the sickness made them sweet

Santeria: /Frowns. "Sssssweet ssssometimessss can be good...asss sssome sssay."

Nithhogr: I do not like it

Santeria: /Shrugs. "Ssssome do not, like usss." /She pouted and toke her tail off of him, twisting it around she picked up her bag with it and pulled it over. Digging her nose inside the horrible smelling bag she pulled out a rotting bunny and threw it at him. "Not ssssweet."

Nitthogr: ~ leans down and sniffs the bunny~ ah weeks old such a nice smell

Santeria: /Nods. "It died from being ssscared to death. Sssso it isss not sssweet at all." /She smirked at him. Normally she would not do this, but he was a spice lover like her, plus she found him worthy after their little fight.

Nithhogr: ~digs into the bunny eating it bones and all

Santeria: /Sniffs the air, she was enjoying the smell of a meal being enjoyed. It..made her hunger grow stronger.

Nitthogr: ~burps up the skull~ bleh want the skull?

Santeria: /Nods and feels around on the ground for it before pushing it over to her. She bent her head down and nibbled on the skull.

Nithhogr: ~ frowns ~ you eat it?

Santeria: /Santeria nodded and licked it. "The marrow tassstesss nice!" /She nibbled on it some more, breaking off the top of it.

Nithhogr: it is nice

Santeria: /Looks up and pushes the rest of it to him with her nose. "Do you want the ressst? I will go find a kill if you want it."

Nithhogr: No I am full

Santeria: /Shrugs. "If you sssay ssso." /Nibbles on it some more.

Nithhogr: Why are you blind?

Santeria: /Frowns and casts her head down, hiding her pinkish off white eyes. "I...a bassstard put venom in them."

Nithhogr: better a b*****d then an orphan

Santeria: /Lifts her head up, cocking an eyebrow. "What do you mean ssstallion?"

Nithhogr: With one oldling you have a...parent? to teach you to hunt when you are an orphan there is nothing no one to help

Santeria: /She snorted. "I wasss much like you. A orphan to at leassst my...darker ssside. My father wassss too weak to hunt, sssso I had to learn how to fly and hunt on my own. Though...I can not even think of what it issss like being truly alone throughout your childhood."

Nithhogr: I learned the past is the past

Santeria: /Nods. "That issss quite true. But we can learn from the passst, become ssstronger from it."

Nithhogr: thats right

Santeria: /Frowns slightly. "Unlessss you are weak, then you ssssshall live in the passst letting it rule your life. If you do that you are worthlesss and sssshould not even be able to live."

Nithhogr: it is good to live in the past some times to study it to learn from it

Santeria: "It can be. But you can alsssso ssspend too long in the passst, and can no longer sssee what isss ahead of you."

Nithhogr: that is true

Santeria: /She pouted and tapped her chin with her tail. "Though...sssometimesss there are thingsss in the passt that you can not ignore, that drive you forward."

Nithhogr: nothing but hunger truly drives

Santeria: /Shakes her head, chuckling softly. "Not alwaysss true."

Nithhogr: is true all other things we could control but do not with hunger there is no control it is all the body not the mind

Santeria: /She tilted her head, frowning ever so slightly. "We can not control what comesss out of our bodiesss, nor when we go into heat. There are many thingssss that control usss that we can not control, not jussst hunger."

Nithhogr: like what?

Santeria: /Frowns. "Like what I jussst lisssted."

Nithhogr what pain?

Santeria: /Shakes her head. "Pain can become over come. I am in pain right now, but I can sssstill go on."

Nithhogr: but to go into heat is pain

Santeria: /Flicks her ear. "It isss more of a mental pain, it issss more of a need."

Nithhogr: mental pains are wants

Santeria: /Moves her head closer to him. "It isss one you can not ssstop."

Nithhogr: but one you can ignore

Santeria: /Snorts. "When wassss the lassst time you ignored being in heat?"

Nithhogr: when my cave was burned

Santeria: /Shrugged. "Oh?" /Smirks and licks him. "And what about the next time? What ssshall you do then sssstallion?"

Nithhogr: the same as before waiting and stomp it out when the two legged leave

Santeria: /Giggles and moves closer. "Oh? What if a mare findssss you? Will you be able to ignore that craving in your body?"

Nithhogr: if I must

Santeria: /Giggles and gets up. "And what if ssshe won't take no for an anssswer?"

Nithhogr: if she is not worthy she dies

Santeria: /Flicks her tail back and forth. "And what makesss a mare worthy?"

Nithhogr: strength, mind body and will

Santeria: /She cackled and circled him. "You remind me of ssssomeone I know."

Nithogr they wish I am like no other

Santeria: /She cocked an eyebrow. "Well no matter how much you wisssh you are like him. Though...You do not tasste asss good."

Nithhogr: I taste better

Santeria: /Leans in closer. "Oh? And have you ever tasssted Pox?"

Nithhogr: I might have is it dead?

Santeria: /Snort. "Oh no. He issss very much alive."

Nithhogr: guess not then

Santeria: /She grinned and licked him again. "Though I have to sssssay, you do tassste good."

Nithhogr: of course

Santeria: /Santeria cocked and eyebrow and stumbled away from him, still getting use to being blind. "And what if I ssssaid you didn't tassste good?"

Nithhogr: I would know you lie

Santeria: /Twists her head around. "And how would you know that bit?"

Nithhogr: I have eaten myself

Santeria: /She gave him a twisted grin and turned around, walking back up to him she wrapped her spiked tail around his neck. "Now ssstallion, why would you do that?"

Nithhogr: Nothing else to eat

Santeria: /Frowns and pulls him closer. "I guesss that is a good reasssson...though I do not think you were fully able to enjoy the tassste of your flesssh."

Nithhogr why else would I wish to eat my own flesh

Santeria: /Shrugs. "Tassste? I like tasssting my own." /She let her tail trail down him, till it got to his leg.

Nithhogr: why?

Santeria: "Becaussse it isss good." /She let the long spikes in her tail dig into him, ripping off a small chunk from his leg she held it up. "Tassste?"

Nithhogr: its not dead

Santeria: "It isss a dead part of your body." /She lifted the chunk from her spike and held it in her mouth.

Nithhogr: I guess i usally leave pieces longer to die

Santeria: "Well thissss one isss dead for now. Maybe jusst not rotting yet."

Nithhogr: mm rotting

Santeria: /She huffed and rolled her eyes sticking it in his mouth why he was speaking. >:C

Nithhogr: ~eats it~

Santeria: /Smiles and flicks her long tongue out, licking up the blood around her muzzle. "Good, yesss?"

Nithhogr: ~nods~

Santeria: /Cackles and licks the blood on his muzzle. "Told you~ Tasssting yoursssself isss good."

Nithhogr: but pointless

Santeria: /She huffed and sneers. "Why pointlesssss? It fillsss your belly up all the sssame."

Nithhogr: and leave you weak

Santeria: /Shrugs her shoulders and trots around. "If you are normal, yessss."

Nithhogr: even you

Santeria: /Sticks her tongue out at him. "Who ssssaysss I am normal?"

Nithhogr: you are not but you eat to much of yourself and you will fall apart

Santeria: /Snorts. "True. Which issss why I have my living ssssnacksss to eat off of."

Nithhogr: living snacks?

Santeria: /Nods. "Oh yesss."

Nithhogr: others let you eat them?

Santeria: /She smirked and nodded. "Pox and you let me. At a cosssst I guesss."

Nithhogr: a cost?

Santeria: /Nod. "At leasst with Pox...I have to become hisss own...living sssnack."

Nithhogr: I would not let a male eat me

Santeria: /Snort. "Well that isss you. I am me."

Nithhogr: yes we are different...

Santeria: "Bessssidesss, he hassss to fight for that right to tassste from me."

Nithhogr: Fight is fun but I would die before another male bested me and I let him eat me

Santeria: /She sneered and flipped her hair. "He never 'getsss the besst of me' often when he bitesss me I am biting him. It issss like a game."

Nithhogr: sounds like bad mate play

Santeria: /Flicks her ears back and growls. "He issss not my mate."

Nithhogr: sure

Santeria: /She trashed her tail back and forth. "Really. I would never let him near me when I wasss in heat. Bessssidesss, that would be ssstrange...Ssssince hisss sssissster isss my bessst friend."

Nithhogr: ah! he is ....boy .....friend?

Santeria: /Snorts. "He isss not even a friend. He isss a living meal for me."

Nithhogr: but you play with him

Santeria: /She sneered lightly and hissed. "Not in that way."

Nithhogr: I mean as a friend

Santeria: /Shakes her head. "Not even assss that. We are not friendsss, by any meanssss."

Nithhogr: you play with him he's a friend

Santeria: /Leans in closer to him. "I play with him assss food."

Nithhogr: if you say so

Santeria: /Nods. "That issss what I sssay sssso."

Nithhogr: alright

Santeria: /She huffed and trotted around him. "Let usss ssstop talking about how my sssnack and me play. Ssstallion, I have never gotten your name."

Nithhogr: I am Nithhogr the corpse eater

Santeria: /She cackled. "Yesss well. I am Sssanteria the tasssty thingsss eater."

Nithhogr: tasty thing eater?

Santeria: /Grins and nods. "Yesss. Anything tasssty bessssidesss plantsss I ssshall eat."

Nithhogr: I see

Santeria: /She flicked her tail up and sighed. "Which remindsss me...I'm ssstill hungry."

Nithhogr: I have more dead

Santeria: /Flicks her ears up. "Ohhh? You do? Would you...mind sssharing ssssome?"

Nithhogr: not at all I dragged a bear into the woods not far from here

Santeria: /Giggles and smiles. "Then sssshall you sssshow the way?"

Nithhogr: of course

Santeria: /San paused, letting him go ahead. Slowly, she had been learning how to track people by scent...she was getting pretty good at it so far.

To be continued...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image Roleplay log for Santeria with Nithhogr featuring Malphas

Dinner and a Show!

Nithhogr: ~turns and leads the way to the dead bear~

Santeria: /She followed, her head was bent down slightly, so she could get more of a mental image of where he was going.

Nithhogr: here it is

Santeria: /She finally lifted her head up, bumping into his backside she hissed. "Ssssorry..." /Backing up slowly she carefully went around him. She sniffed the bear once, twice, three times before grinning wildly. It had to be here at least a week, it was...pretty well rotted, the ever so tasty maggots were starting to work on it. She flicked an ear back, to be on the lookout before digging in.

Nithhogr: what ever eat

Santeria: /She huffed and picked her head back up, tilting her head back to where his deep voice was coming from she smiled at him. "Thank you..."

Nithhogr: ~snarls~

Santeria: /Sneers and backs away from it. "What issss your isssue now?"

Nithhogr: you have manners disguesting thanking manners

Santeria: /She snorted and walked up to him, biting at him. "Well gee, even in my herd we can sssay thank you."

Nithhogr: why its moronic

Santeria: /Rolling her eyes she flicked her tail out at him. "Becaussse it ssshowsss resspect. I think you are worthy for resspect, unlike mossst in thisss world."

Nithhogr: ~snorts~

Santeria: /Smirks and leans closer. "What? Where you come from do you have ressspect?"

Nithhogr: no just surivial

Santeria: /Frowns. "Interesssting. I guessss thessse landsss have more food then thosse."

Nithhogr: when you are alone and no help to raise you you know nothing but surivial

Santeria: /She sighed and flicked her tail again. "Well...you are not alone anymore, yess? ...Nor do you have to be."

Nithhogr: I prefer it

Santeria: /Shrugs. "Well then, I guessss sssince you prefer to be alone, I sssshould leave...Yesss?"

Nithhogr: if you wish

Santeria: /She frowned and shrugged. "I get bored when alone...Sssssoo I would sssstay, inlesss you sssay otherwissse?"

Nithhogr: I don't not care

Santeria: /She smirked and licked him. "Alright, then I ssshall ssstay...for the time being." /She turned back around and layed down on the rotting bear, giggling at all the maggots tickling. "Sssso tell me Nithhogr, if you are alone, what do you do for fun?"

Nithhogr:...fun?

Santeria: /She nodded softly. "Yess fun. You...take joy in doing sssomething?"

Nithhogr: eating

Santeria: /She raised an eyebrow, smirking softly. "You need to get out more, there are more thingsss to do here bessssidesss jussst trying to live."

Nithhogr: ther is nothing beside living

Santeria: /She snorted and rolled over on her back, letting the maggots crawl on her. "Yesss there iss. There isss ssssurivial, and then there issss living life to it'sss fullessst."

Nithhogr: sounds like a way to die

Santeria: /She laughed gleefully. "Nooo. Not if you are ssssmart!"

Nithhogr: smart is surriving

Santeria: "You can be ssssmart, live, and have fun at the ssssame time."

Nithhogr: maybe

Santeria: "You can. I do it every day."

Nithhogr: Ive never tried... I don't wish to die

Santeria: /She smirked and rolled over to face him. "You won't die~ "

Nithhogr: are you sure?

Santeria: /Nods. "Yesss, unlesss you are ssstupid about it."

Nithhogr: I am never stupid

Santeria: "Then you ssssshould be fine."

Nithhogr: ~nods~

Santeria: /With a sudden trill shoot through her she got off from her resting place on the dead bear, shaking off the maggots she smirked at him. "Are you willing to ssstart living now?"

Nithhogr: I guess

Santeria: /Raises an eyebrow at him. She stalked over to him. "I guesss isss not an anssswer to thisss quessstion."

Nithhogr: Fine yes

Santeria: /She giggled and opened her wings. Santeria tilted her head around and let out a low growl. It only toke a few minutes before a black, red, and green raven landed on Santeria's wing. "Yes?" /Santeria smirked and licked the raven's chest. "We are going to go fly with...Nithhogr. Make sssure I don't crasssh!" The raven rolled it's red eyes before nodding. "Only if I get to get a reward." /Santeria snorted and glanced to where she guessed Nith was. "Ready?"

Nithhogr: ready

Santeria: /Santeria cackled before lifting off, flapping her gray wings she hovered in the air before taking off. The small raven following her, making circles around the mare.

Nithhogr: ~shifts opening his wings flapping them once before lifting off the ground~

Santeria: /She paused, waiting for him to catch up to her before really taking off.

Nithhogr: ~ speeds up a bit to keep up with her ~ Where are we going?

Santeria: /She snorted and twisted around him mid-air. "It isss not where we are going, but what we are doing. Jussst keep up with me! And follow no matter what!" /She finished her speech and toke off, spinning and twirling in the sky.

Nithhogr: ~rolls his eyes following her~

Santeria: /She lifted her nose up, smelling the fresh saltly air that was getting ever closer. It was the farest the sea came inland, but also the closest part of the sea...with the most broken cliffs.

Nithhogr: you see nothing at all?

Santeria: /Santeria nodded. "Yep! Not a goddamn thing anymore, which is why I need this bird, I can smell him, and he shows me the way to go."

Nithhogr: I see that must be difficult to have sight then loose it

Santeria: /She frowned. "It wasss, but...I'm learning to live with it." /With a shrug of the shoulders she started to twist around after the bird flying ahead of her. "Mal! Remember what we did lassst week at the cliffsss? We are doing it again." The raven scoffed, annoyed that he would be having to put in so much work. "God dammit! Why do we have to do that oneeee aggainnn!?" /She sneered at the bird's whining and snapped lightly at him. "Becaussse, it isss fun. "

Nithhogr: you named it?

Santeria: /She cackled and nodded. "I named him Malphas! After a great demon."

Nithhogr: Your not going to eat it?

Santeria: /Snorts. "No. He helpssss me, it issss not food."

Nithhogr: I see

Santeria: /She cackled, finally smelling the sea. "Bessssidesss if I didn't have him I couldn't do thisss! Follow me!" /She dived after the raven, which had started to fly lower as they got closer to the sea's cliffs.

Nithhogr: ~growls before following after her~

Santeria: /She smirked and twisted around, folding her wings suddenly so she fell out of the sky when she came upon the sea's edge. Diving into the water she popped back up, following the scent of the raven that was now heading up through the cliffs. "Right lean! Left! Up! Down! Right! Down! UP!" /Her little eyes called out to her, telling her how to fly as she twisted through the number of large broke off cliffs at full speed.

Nithhogr: your insane

Santeria: /She growled and spun up, out of the cliffs. "I ssssaid follow! Trussst me!" /She yelled out before falling back down, just barly clipping some of the cliffs.

Nithhogr: I'm right behind you

Santeria: "Oh." /She shrugged her shoulders and giggled, spinning around she flew upside down, still following the calls that her seeing eye bird were making. She...felt so free doing this. It was trilling, and yet relaxing doing this. With another smirk she dove into the water for a minute, using her wings as fins as she caught a fish swimming a bit too high on the water before coming back up with a spin. When it seemed like finally the cliffs ended she did one final spin, wanting for him at the end of the maze.

Nithhogr: How do you fly upside down?

Santeria: "Meou Musssst Nnnmap more ringssss rackwardssss. Ruh." /She mumbled out, the heavy fish still in her mouth.

Nithhogr:... I think I am just to heavy

Santeria: /She frowned and dropped the fish, spinning over to him. "Have you tried it?" /She twisted in the air, once again going upside down.

Nithhogr: Once

Santeria: /She huffed and flew up so she was face to face with him. "It takesss more then one time to do it."

Nithhogr: I'm heavy

Santeria: /She raised an eyebrow at him, staring at where she thought she was with her dead eyes. "I am too, and I can do it."

Nithhogr: I am heavier than you

END.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:19 pm

User Image Roleplay log for Santeria with Demon and Vasillissa.
(This was logged and posted by Sya, I just took it from her teepee. <3 Thank you, Sya!)

You Don't Scare Me!

Demon: *Travelled through the field distracted, his mind was filled with so many others things he wasn't even sure he would raise an eyebrow should someone else be around*

Lissa: ;eyed the stallion cautiously, startled by his appearance.; 'A leader must be fierce and courageous. Don't back down.'

Demon: *Looked up to check his path and saw a purple mare before him, he snarled.... showing off all of his extended teeth.* Get out of the way!

Lissa: *Flinched, ever so slightly, before swallowing.* 'One.. One should treat a lady nicer. Especially one of high status; such as a leader.' *She tilted her head up slightly, a breeze rustling the blanket on her back.*

Demon: *snorted, his thoughts utterly lost* ....leader.... *he chuckled, a deep menacing sound* ...what do you lead? A herd of mice? *He raised his eye brow and 'examined her'. Long hair.... easy to pull on in a fight or pin her with, a long blanket that could be used to blind her for a moment. So many weaknesses.... and that was before her breed even came into it. Demon had never been a fan of 'regulars'*

Santeria: /She grumbled as she chewed on the spiked collar that sat around her neck, leash still hanging off it. Damn bet. She couldn't believe that Nith was making her wear this thing for a whole week! Flicking her ears back she sighed and finally let go of the collar from her mouth.

Demon: *His eyes flickered away from the purple mare with disinterest and dismissal as he decided to look around, his thoughts had already been broken.... when they landed on an interesting looking Kalona mare his eyebrow raised of its own accord..... now that was more like it. His eyes fell to the collar... a slave? Or just a fetish? He ignored it.* Hey you..... *He called her, with a confidence and cockiness he had earned through sweat and blood.*

Lissa; *A glare now, befalling her features.* 'Only a fool underestimates a rising leader. My herd is small now, but one day we will flourish.' *She snorted, flicking her hair in irritation.*

Demon: *With a lazy turn of his head he looked back at her.* .....Mare understand one thing. You lead a herd.... I lead an army. Who do you think would win? Is it not a leaders duty to know when they are defeated? *He watched her for a moment, his bordem clear*

Santeria: /She cocked an eyebrow at the soquili around. Most of them were just so utterly boring. She couldn't understand how they could just stand around all day munching on grass. Where was the fun in that?

Demon: *Had noticed or cared too much that the Kalona mare had simply ignored him... he did that a lot.*

Lissa;; Lissa chocked on her words, her lips pursing for a moment as she mentally kicked herself. A fool's mistake. "It's a good thing this isn't a war, then. Just a simple exchange of words and opinions."

Her attention came to the other kalona now and she shifted awkardly. One she could maybe escape from. Two? Slim to no chance.

Demon: *He rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders with a lazy grace that he had developed with his training* For now.... though I guess I could change that with a single word. *He raised an eyebrow, enjoying the other mares squirming more than he probably should.... it was nice to know he had the affect on others.*

Santeria;; Santeria snapped her head at the sound of a voice near her. Glancing over to the stallion. "Hey me? Well then hey you sssstallion." /She flipped her hair, holding her head up proudly. She may be wearing this collar at the moment, but she was still a prideful being.

Demon: *Turned to look at the Kalona mare again, his grin back in place.* Why don't you join us.... *he purred, a habit he had picked up from his mother* ...this mare seems to think she is better than us because she is a leader.... *he rolled his eyes*

Lissa;; Lissa fought the urge to roll her eyes. Pissing off a kalona was stupid; even she knew that. However, she wasn't going to let him have the last word.
"I'm not afraid of you, or your army, when it comes to the ones I protect." She stood firm, "I'd happily die protecting them."

Demon: *Found himself amuzed as he turned back to the 'leader' once more. He got into her face, his nose nearly pressing into hers* ...just remember... I eat flesh you eat apples.... I enjoy death you prefer peace.... *He laughed, an almost hearty sound to him but it was layered with malice and hatred* ....and my army woman is large and vast, built of mostly Kalonas but certainly all the strongest stalliosn! *He had blackmailed, bribed, captured and even befriended others to turn them to his side*

Lissa;; Lissa took a step back, putting space between them. "Despite your hidden threats, my last comment still stands." She stretched, lazily, feigning boredom. "Weakness is picking on prey obviously weaker than you." Her eyes met his now. "One day my herd will give your 'army' a run for its money."

Demon: *Demon chuckled, this time with genuine amusement.* ....I will welcome the attempt. *The fact of why he had summoned an army was a 'secret one' his possession Cherish was under threat.... he had heard rumours that her family wanted to steal her back, and that was something Demon could not allowed. Once something became his it never left.*

Santeria: /She paused, watching the two interact with eachother. She broke out into a soft giggle, getting herself up. "Leadersssship and power issss earned. It issss not brought upon ssssimply by race. A kalona ssssuch asss oursssselvesss can be weak and unworthy to live jusssst asss much assss the normalsss without the right training. The ssssame thing goesss with normalsss, a great ally can be one whosss heart isss black inssside...but all the while their looksss fool othersss. Ssssize can be over thrown with lotsss of studying the enemy, and with the right plan sssstallion. But jussst the roar of a ssstrong large army can make othersss run in fear. It issss a two way battle." /She rolled her head around after her speech, letting the the other two adults speak again.

Lissa;; A roll of her shoulders, Lissa relaxed a little more, feeling less threatened by the kalona. "I will welcome the glory that comes with your defeat, kalona."

Demon: *To say he was pissed off by the two mares would have been an understatement. Still he found a way to snarl/smile as he looked from one to another.* Nice words... but you both forget one thing. A cornered animal always surprises with his strength and cunning... *He paused, thinking of Cherish and his anger bubbled a new* ...you should always assume I am that animal. *He growled, the sound rumbling in his throat as he faced Lissa* There is not glory in defeat... only death.

Lissa;; Lissa stepped forward, her temper and boldness getting the better of her. Now it was her turn to close the space between them. "You should take note, kalona, that at the moment I am the cornered animal." Her eyes held his, and she hoped her adrenaline would keep the fear she could feel pulling at her away until she was safe in her own lands.

Demon: *He had had enough, it was one thing to be insulted by someone he saw worthy... but this mare that had started out shaking before him had no right to do this. He growled again, this time a threat. Demon was a very private creature, his business was his own, his possessions were his alone to enjoy..... but still he found him growling in anger, his voice low and full of lethal intent* Watch your tongue before I remove it.... you know nothing about me... nor do you know the reason why I fight so hard. I will give you one warning before I strike you... back off now! *He growled again, his lips curled up a evil snare of pure rage*

Santeria: /Her normal taunting grin was forming on her face at the stallion's and mare's words. "Yesss. But a cornered animal can alssso be blinded with fear and anger, making them easssier to defeat then they normally would be." /She giggled at the stallion, her spiked tail flicking in a cat like manner around. "And you ssstallion sssshould alwaysss sssee people asss the one who could outssssmart the cornered animal."

Demon: *He turned then, his anger bubbling quickly towards the point of no return. He advanced on her, his own tail swaying from side to side in a graceful feline-like manner. Thoughts of Cherish, of his own... of fires and flash floods.... of earthquakes and demons... they all collided in his mind, nature itself seemed to be against him yet he was still standing. He would always be the one standing, it was he who had escaped Lana'thels clutches... the chains still littered his legs.... it was him who had raised an army and beaten all the oppositition to his authority.... and it would be him who made sure it remained so.* Perhaps I will simply ellimate the threat now before it becomes a problem, *He growled out each word.*

Liss;; Lissa took a step back, instinct kicking in. "I made no assumptions about why you fight, kalona. The reason bothers me not, only that you openly threatened me and disrespected my status and herd. That is an insult that I cannot and will not leave unanswered." Vasilissa took a deep breath. "Strength and battles aren't the only ways to win a battle. Or a war for that matter. You should take note of that."

Demon: *He was already closer to the Kalona mare so he swiped out his spaded tail towards the regular mare* Perhaps... *he spat out* ....but the only way to win the one I am interested is by force. *He wanted to make sure NO ONE ever dared take what was his again, and to do so he would NOT hide!*

Santeria: /Her light pink eyes lit up with delight with the two going nose to nose. San stepped back, not wanting to be in the way when the hot headed stallion hit his breaking point. She watched the pair with interest, a sudden craving crawling out to her in the pit of her belly....that popcorn would be great right now. She blinked up at him. "Ah~ Ssstallion, I am not the threat at the moment. Your blood issss too tasssty and ssspicey to ruin." /She giggled at his anger, leaning her face closer to his. "What issss wrong ssstallion? The cornered animal isss you yesss...but only becaussse you backed yourssself into sssuch a corner."

Demon: *He growled, his tail still ready to strike out at anyone, anything..... part of his mind told him to leave but it was so small that it was easy to ignore... another part of his mind -also small- was curious to see how much more of this he could take before he snapped, he didn't think it would be much. And finally the dominate part of him wanted to rip a pound of flesh from both of their rumps as a reminder of him. At the Kalonas words he hissed, he had always seen himself as the cornered beast.... but perhaps she was right, maybe he had put himself there.* Then you should be weary of pushing me further.... *It was all he managed to say, and most of the words were distorted by the growl that rumbled and lingered in his throat..... one more comment and he was sure he would strike her. A good clean headbutt, his horns penetrating her flesh as his ears enjoyed her cries of pain. He smiled, and licked his lips in anticipation*

Santeria: /She stuck out her long snake like tongue at him. Lifting one of her wings she pushed it against his forehead. "Assss much assss I would love to ssssee you ssssnap ssstallion." /She paused for a moment, letting a deep huff come from her. A pout appeared on her muzzle. "My bad boy would punissssh me for coming back with more woundsss for the third night in the row. Sssso I think I ssshall passs on the pussshing of your buttons." /She snapped her spike tail in front of her anyways, readying herself to attack if he came at her.

Lissa reacted swiftly, jumping back from his sudden out burst, though she was not fast enough to avoid a scratch. "What a war it must be, then. If it upsets you this much. One would hope the prize worth it."

Demon: *He would admit it... to himself at least... that he was surprised, still he did not back down... just incase. He growled again before saying,* Then go run home your master child...... before I change my mind. *Over his shoulder he absentmindely said.* She is.... *He had never intended to say 'she' usually Demon would refer to Cherish as nothing more than a possession, only he really saw and understood the soft spot he had for her*

Santeria: /A cackle ran through out the air. With a smirk the black mare flicked her leash around her neck. "I am the massster of mysssself. But it ssssoundsss like you alssso have your own masster you need to be trotting off back to."

/She turned, flicking her tail at him. Even if she wouldn't show it, Santeria was starting to get angry at the stallion. You she could handle teasing of herself, cause she damn well knew she was hot stuff. But bring her bad boy or family into it? Then the fight was starting to get personal.

Liss;; Whatever comeback Lissa had already formed in her mind was blown away by the kaona's sincerity and mood change. That and the mention of a female. "Huh." She said, dumbfounded. "Who would've thought."

Demon: *He growled but let the Kalona turn her back to him, he would not bite to her bait... would not make the mistake of giving them anything else they could use against him. He was kicking himself... he had been so stupid, and if this cost Cherish her life or safety? Well, at the very thought another growl started to rumble in his chest. His head snapped back to the purple mare.* I would suggest you forget everything you have learnt today.... if you value your life, and that is not a threat! It is a promise! *He hissed and snapped his head towards her, they already knew of a woman in his life, and he would be damned if he let any of them seeing him as weak and attempt to harm her.... CHERISH WAS HIS!! She belonged to him, and always would. Finished here, thoroughly annoyed and frustrated he turned and walked away. Usually he wouldn't consider turning his back on someone, but on this occasion he knew he just needed to get away.... far away!*

END.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image Roleplay note for Santeria with Nithhogr, Kezia, and Necropolis.

It's A Miracle!

In this mark Santeria's eyes are fixed temporarily by Kezia as a gift from Nithhogr to prove he has "Heart feelings" for her to her father Necropolis. San can now see very blurry shapes of things, but is colorblind and in a few years will lose her eyesight once more. I'm marking this because it's a key point in San's life, but I can't seem to find the log for the roleplay. emo

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image Roleplay log for Santeria with Small Pox. and Ryker.

Respect Crumbling, Crumbling...Gone!

Pox: *snorts* She wouldnt help a two legger I dont think...

Ryker: But cousin... She could help her to her death...

Pox:*thimks for a moment* True....

Ryker: Think of the bloodbath...

San: "If helping meansssss messssing it up more and mosssst likely eating you asssss I do it. Then yesssss I will be helping~"

Off camera someone informs them all San has cleaned Nithhogr's cave.

Pox & Ryker: *snear malevolantly*

San: /Bites her two legger. "Wasssss a bet."

Pox: T'was a way to manipulate you...

Ryker: Manipulation... I like it....

Pox: *bops Ryker* You would...

Ryker: *Tosses his hair to fix it* What better way to get what you want, cousin?

San: /Snorts and throws pollack into the room thamin has to clean. "Don't give a ssssshit. That sssshould not be usssed againsssst me, or I make you into partssss."

Ryker: *ears pirk up atchristmas tree* Shredded muscle and hair as tinsle, smaller broken bones as ornimants, blood like snow splattered onto the limbs... Just have to put the intesten on last so they can see the beauty of the tree before they die. Then you can use their head as a topper...

San: /Smirks. "Wow! We think alike ssssstallion. Cept the head issssn't a good topper, I did not like to sssstare at her ugly human face. It ruined the whole thing."

Ryker: *pouts playfully* Even if you were to strip it of flesh and leave the eyes anging into the open mouth by the weak and thin retna's? I think it'd look quite well. Ryker: *giggles a bit* It'd look like she was trying to eat her own eyeballs.

San: /Frowns. "Ew no. I took out her womb, sssssshaped it into a sssstar and put bitsssss of bone and teeth in it then put it on the top. It looked like it ssssparkled." San: /Kicks the dirt. "Besssssidesss I ate her eyeballsss after ssssshe died."

Pox: *eyes his cousin and San curiously, at a loss as to their reasoning behind mutilation* Ryker: See, you dont need something sparkly on top of a tree - two-leggers need something sparkily. The head would have been better. At leas you could have told everyone that your tree was watching them. And you should have eaten the heart! It's like a delectable little cream filled pastry. Tough muscle on the outside, soft congeled blood on the inside.

San: /Snorts. "I liked having sssssomething ssssparkly on top of the tree. It wassss not for otherssss, ssssimply mysssself." /She frowned and circled the stallion. "Nah. I am ssssaving the heart to give to sssssomeone."

San: /Off teasing a twolegger at this point.

Ryker: *glares at the twolegger then at San* You'd actually listen to that thing? Pathetic....

Pox: *glowers in disapproval at san, but gives a thoughtful brow raise to his cousin* Maybe she was right after all to approve of you....

San: /Snorts. "I am not lisssstening to it. I teassse it, it ******** up it'ssss mind before I kill it." /Growls softly. "Do not bring me down to any level weakling other then the high ressspect I have earned."

Ryker: You havent earned any respect from me yet... and if you've earned it from another I'm sure it's just a game to get under your tail... *snorts and glares from behind his orange bangs*

Pox: *stands silent, eyes shifting between the two. He knew San had stregnth - but stregnth ment nothing if one hadnt the mindset. He knew Ryker had the mindset - and thus was worth more.*

San: /Rolls her eyes. "Nor have you earned any of mine. You are sssssomething that can be crusssshed eassssily." /She paused and bent her head down to lick his neck. She was starting to play her game with him. And boy this would be fun. "Sssshame though, you sssssmell ******** amazing. But I will kill thossse who I do not find sssstrong enough for thissss world."

Pox: *chuckles to himself, finding his previous thoughst to be ironic* Oh, poor San. You've finally proved yourself to be worthless. You, in a single phraze, denounced all the ideals and thoughts you once had. You've come to think as the pure Kalona's think. I have no use or time for someone that is nothing more than a coppy of an outdated and falable belief.

Ryker: Oh, but cousin... She does have a pretty a**. She at least would be usefule for that. *frowns a little though at the mare, ignoring any physical contact - he was quite use to being licked, rubbed on, fawned over, and any injuries.* Though the children may come out dumber than rocks. You may be right after all, cousin, if that's the case. What a shame too... *Goes to Pox's side, ignoring the fact that she had even spoken to him* Shall we go and find Kesh now? She at least has intelect and stregnth - not to mention She has taken an interest in her...

San: /Snorts. "Ah Pox. You are wrong there sssspice. I do not follow what pure kalona'ssss think. I ssstill hold the ssssame idealssss asss I once had." /Backs away from Ryker. "Though that hurtssss that you would ssssay ssssuch wordssss. But...it doessss not come assss a sssshock. We both have grown and we both sssseem to have token pathssss that are not the ssssame." /With a pout she circled pox, ignoring the words of ryker. "You are alssso forgetting ssspice that I will never be a pure kalona. I ssshall look the part, but like you, and that...thing you call a cousssin;l I am a mutt." /She smirked softly. "Besssssidesss why would I want to be one? Kalonassss pride themsssselvesss on their names, lookssss, idealsss, and race. But yet in the long run they are are jussst sssso easssy to twissst and crusssh with the right planning. Like any other race can be."

END.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image Roleplay log for Santeria with Chemosh.

Sssssnake Fight?

Chem: D: < *HISS SPIT*

San: /Growls and bites him. "What the sssshit!?" D<

Chem: D: < get off me ya old hag~!! *BITES BACK*

San: "YOU WERE BORN IN THE SSSAME MONTH ASSS ME." >( /Kicks at his chest.

Chem: *dodges and flicks his tail, a smirk lighting on his lips* ok ok...you jussst sssmell like one then =w=

San: /Rolls her eyes. "Next time you want to be a bad asss, get sssome new ******** insssultsss besssidesss my sssmell. It getsss old." /Kicks his pretty little face before getting up.

Chem: how can it EVER get old? it sssimply getsss worssse with the rot *snickers and simply dodges again* your movementsss, they are old asss well *sneers*

San: =____= "Becaussse they don't affect me in the sssightessst. I love my sssmell, my bad boy lovesss my sssmell, my father enjoysss me sssmelling asss I do. Frankly darling I pity you at the fact that you have to focusss in one sssomething ssso weak in order to "Get back at me."

San: "Alssso if I am ssso old ssshouldn't you learn how to ressspect your eldersss?"

Chem: hey, YOU'RE the one with the complex ssssister =w= you attacked ME, asss i recall~ ssso why dont you take your rotting asss and ssstay with the weirdosss that appreciate you. I resssspect sssmartsss and beauty, you have...neither ;3

San: "I once ussse to adore my sssissster." /Eyes him. "Now ssshe throwsss it back in my face? Ssshe can go ******** off, you joining her, along sssside that ssshit fessst you call a family. How many timesss have I sssaid I attacked you out of anger and hurt? That I wasss young and foolisssh? Tonsss, but ssseeing with you it goesss in one ear and out the other. I know I have sssmartsss and beauty, pity you are too blind to sssee them." /Flicks her hair to the side.

Chem: *sneers* and you ssseeem to conssstantly forget that i do not really asssociate myssself with that ssside of the family EITHER. You Thick broad~ honessstly~ *blinks his milky eyes at her, tail thrashing* Asss for the beauty, to each their own i sssuposse *wrinkes his nose* not my cup o blood for sssure~

San: "Well I wouldn't know that now would I? Lassst time I ssspoke with you about anything with our family you had jussst gone off to go meeting my mother to become one of her sssstar grandchildren. For all I godsss know you could be one of their membersss. Calling me thick isss calling the kettle black, it only makesss you sssound ssstupid in the end. I don't care if you don't want me asss your, "Cup of blood," I'll leave my sssissster you let your little dirty mouth ssssuck her dry."

END.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image Roleplay log for Santeria with Demon, Arihman, Morana.

Growl Of The Kalona.

(This was logged and posted by Sya, I just took it from her teepee. <3 Thank you, Sya!)

Ahriman:: *mauls the human that dared to attempt to cuddle with him* D<

Demon: *chuckles* Now that is my kind of Kalona!

Ahriman:: *snorts as he quickly sends a glare towards Demon*

Demon: *Flashes his extended fangs* Look at me like that all you want.... *rolls his eyes* I have two sisters, and I am sure their bite is worst than yours.

Santeria. /Purrs softly from her hiding spot in the shadows. "D'aw. Did Fangsss find a mute friend he can be the big bad kalona with? I'm sssoooo proud~"

Demon: *glowers at San before rolling his eyes and relaxing slightly* Perhaps.... though I thought that was more your thing, sexy!

Ahriman:: *chuckles almost madly before shaking his head* Quick to judge, I see. *snaps at the stallion, his fangs making a loud clicking sound as his jaw slammed shut* I'm sure I could murder your siblings without breaking a sweat.

Demon: *Smiles at Ahriman* You are welcome to. I have no feelings for them. *Not entirely true since he did have a stronger connection to Fathon, but it mattered not to him what happened to them..... he starts to sway his demonic tail from side to side in slight frustration*

Santeria. /Rolling her eyes as she started to get up slowly, her front hooves reaching out as her bottom lifted to give her that cat like stretch. "One I'm not mute in the leassst bit. Two I'm not a man ssso you can't have a true kalona bromance with me. Sssilly Fangsss, my title isss the sssmart sssexy one who keepsss your asss out of too much trouble..." /Pausing for a moment she rolled her neck to the side as she came to a stand. "Courssse I caussse asss much trouble asss well, jussst to keep you on your toesss." /With a lazy glowing gaze she casted her pink eyes over to the bloody stallion Demon had been speaking with when he finally spoke. "Mm. Young and cocky, aren't cha flowersss? Both will be broken in due time if you keep playing with the big boysss."

Demon: *Turns back to San and flashes her a smile* Now now my dear.... you do not need to tell me about your bite. Him.... *he says nudging his head towards Ahriman* ...would be another case.

Ahriman:: *eyes the other stallion closely before shrugging his shoulders* If you say so... *smirks before flicking his spaded tail in a bored fashion before he glances over to the mare with a mischievous smirk* We shall see, I suppose.

Demon: *raises an eyebrow at Ahriman* Just a warning.... she bites.... *He grins, flashing his extended fangs again* ....and trust me I know!

Ahriman:: *glances over to Demon with a lifted brow* As do I and most other kalona...

Demon: *simply grins at the stallion* And don't you forget it.

Santeria. /Flashing her toothy feral grin right back at him to show that yes, indeed she did have quite the bite on her. "Of courssse not, after all if I did you'd regret it the minute you felt my fangsss in your rump again." /Tilting her head back over to Ahriman she could feel her lips popping as she looked over him. "Maaaaybe. If he isssn't a good little boy. Courssse he isss young, I would sssay not even out of hisss early adult yearsss. He hasssn't fully grown into that body and built up hisss musssclesss unlike hisss ego which hasss ssswelled by now. Ssseemsss sssadly he isss going the route of "I'm not going to sssay much and be all mysssteriousss." /Pouting softly her hooves gently stomped into the ground in annoyance. "It'sss jussst no fun that way! Can't even break him down yet!" /Full brat mode on!

Ahriman:: It is hard to forget something one grew up with. *shrugs* ... *lifts a brow at the mare before shaking his head* Don't act as though you know who I am, mare.

Demon: *Growls at Ahriman, not at all liking his attitude towards San* Learn some repect boy.... or I will beat it into you. *Flashes his fangs again, but this time in menace.* She doesn't need my protection but I would happily rip you a new one like you were nothing but a rabbit if you continue to treat her so. *Demon could be protective of San at times, even if they were nothing but nemesis's at time... she was still his and Demon was not one who took things that he considered his being mistreated.*

Santeria. /Lifting her tail she ran it along side Demon as she moved past him, in her own silent way trying to tell the far too hot headed stallion that it was okay. Happily trotting around the young stallion she made careful note to keep out of easy striking distance. "Aw, but sssee that isss where you are wrong. I have lived with, fought againssst, and trained under my hoof far too many young boysss like you not to know how they act. You may think you know it all and can fool everyone, but babe I've got all the cardsss in thisss game. I would lisssten up..." /Pausing for a moment she flicked out her long tail to brush against his bloody flank to get some of the blood off of him before bringing it up in a flash of a second to lick it off the tip of her tail with her snake like tongue. "You may even learn a thing or two."

Demon: *Growls softly as she 'strokes' him, even if it is a 'nice' gesture... but he remains silent.*

Ahriman:: *lifts a brow at Demon* I will give respect once you and the mare earn it. So far, I do not see any being worthy of my respect. *looks over to the mare and shakes his head* Each soul is different. You may pretend to know me all you wish, but truly you only know what you pretend to know about me. *pushes the mare's tail away from his rump using his own tail, refusing to allow anyone to touch him before growling lowly at his mother*

Morana:: *hisses lowly at Demon* Touch my son and I will beat you senseless....

Demon: *Raises an eyebrow to them* Hmmmm..... and does your son truely need you? *Licks his lips* My mother would rather I had died than need such... *he pauses and glares at her with his glowing eyes* ....motherly protection. *Demon believes that if a Kalona can not stand on their own then they deserve a swift death*

Morana:: He probably doesn't need my help. *steps closer towards the brown kalona, her pupil-less eyes glowing from the madness that pumped through her veins* I am not your mother, so do not compare me to such a disgusting mare. *smiles almost innocently as she watches the brown stallion closely*

Demon: Probably? *Raises an eyebrow and flashes her a mocking grin* You don't sound very confident about that.....perhaps I should test him for you? *Snaps his jaw at her as she gets closer, standing his ground and not moving an inche, even if she attacked he would not move.... his pride would not allow it.* As for my mother... call her what you wish, I hold no love for the creature. *Smirks again, completly unaffected by the mothers attitude*

Santeria. /Licking her tail clean of the small bit of blood that she had gotten before her tail was pushed away San blinked at the other mare. She was choosing not to comment yet on the stallion's comments on respect or souls, after all fighting one as young as him about things he was deadset against would be a waste of her time and would take all the damn fun out of things if it turned into a shouting match. It may have been Demon's thing to fight first and think later, but San was more calculating about these things. For her it was best to bide her time and wait for the right moment to strike, it left her victims more dazed if they were allowed to live. "Ohhh~! Look at that, now it ssseemsss the whole family hasss come out to play! How peeerrfect. If only SsskullSsspotsss would come out of watching the boy to come play." /With a twisted grin she backed away from the stallion to make her way back over to Demon. "Well Fangsss, you sssure do know how to draw a crowd and bring the worssst out of people."

Demon: *LIcks his lips keeping his attention on the 'mother' who was in his face* It would seem so San... it would seem so..... *he grins* But I do enjoy the bite and challenge.... as you know.

Morana:: *Leaves with her son*

Santeria. /She was just about to step forward to knock the bloody white mare from out of Demon's face when suddenly the other mare backed up and left with her son. Flopping her ears down she stepped up to stand beside Demon. "Well that wasss jussst a wassste! Leaving ssso quickly without putting up a good bite and fight. What a ssshame." /Glancing back up to Demon her tail bumped against his side. "Knowing you though it won't be long before you ssstart another angry mob."

Demon: *Flashes a grin at San* You know me too well my dear. *swipes his tail across her side as he started to walk off.* ...how about we hunt? All this energy... needs to go somewhere. *He said in a slow deliberate manner, knowing that San would know he didn't care what they hunted.... even if it was simply each other. He did enjoy their little 'games'*

Santeria. "If I don't know you well by now then I may asss well be daft." /With a short nod she started to head off. "The bearsss are having their cubsss about thisss time, ready for sssome big mama hunting and then a game of hide and ssseek the baby?" /Of course she knew he would say yes, Demon couldn't turn down a chance to try and beat her at her own game it gave him too much of a trill. Setting off without an answer San went to go start yet another afternoon of sick games and beating/losing with her rival.

END.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:10 am
User Image Roleplay log for Santeria with Nithhogr and Zarita

A Tisket a Tasket Someone Lost Their Basket!

San: /Landing against the ground with a loud thunk from the force of impact her body stilled for a few short seconds as she got her bearings again. It was after this her head lifted and her wings folded against her sides as she trotted into the opening of the cave, she had set it for the "Meeting spot" with the mare she had tricked into giving up one of her children to - the first born in fact. As she normally did out of habit her dark body slid into whatever shadows she could find in the cave, allowing her to stalk her prey more easily.

Nith: ~following along behind his mate on the ground, he stayed far enough back not to be detected. He had some idea of the plan that would gain them a basket but he was not really sure of how things had gone down. Flicking his ears he paused tilting his head listening~

Zarita: The little mare had managed to sneak away from the village without Majesty's detection. She was still unsure of how she was going to explain this whole mess to the stallion, but right now was not the time to worry about such things. Zarita could feel the basket moving from within the blanket that she had procured from the village to carry it in. The darn thing was heavy, but it beat dragging it here the whole way. How had she managed to get herself into this mess? She supposed the answer to that was easy, she had let her heart run wild with Majesty. If she had simply never had any baskets to begin with as she had planned, she would not be in this mess in the first place. She looked down at the bundle as it moved a little more. Somehow she had to give it up, but she wasn't sure how she could let it go, and the cave was in sight now, she was running out of time.

San: /San felt she had waited long enough, where was this damn chickie huh!? Her hooves clicked against the ground in an annoyed foot tap as her very deadly and quick spiked tail snapped against the cave walls, making small sparks as well as scratchs on it. Waiting when she wanted something had never really been something she was good at, granted being a hunter she had learn to control herself but...gods dammit this was big! There was no way she was about to let months worth of plotting, planning, and work be thrown away cause some little princess has cold hooves. She had known this was going to be the end cause from the first night of fun she had with this stallion to the day she gave birth, whatever basket was born first belonged to Santeria, that was final, even if San had to make it final. Her muzzle lifted in the air, letting her take deeper, more rewarding breaths of air as she looked for this girl. Having been blind for years till a unicorn healed her eyesight San had learned to trust more so her nose and ears then her eyes, a trust she still loved to use in hunting and battle. Her normal wide ear to ear grin formed on her face at the soft scent of Zarita and wicker nearby. Yes! So she was coming through with her end after all, San had to say she was giddy but had to give it to the girl for being able to do it, it took some balls to give your child up, ones even she didn't have.

Nith: ~flicking his ears back, he took a few steps foward before stopping again his body hidden in the shadows. He could hear another approaching , it seemed like it was time for the change off. This was going to be interesting. Smirking he lickedhis lips he knew he couldn't attack the mother but her pain of handing off her basket might be enough~

Zarita: The mare could hear her heart pounding in her ears, as if her heart was trying to escape her body. Her hooves felt like lead and it took all of her strength to keep moving towards the meeting point. She knew that her body and her heart were fighting her, trying to convince her to turn back and run while she still could, but it was no use. She knew that even if she tried to run, the other mare would catch her. There would be no way for her to keep her baskets or Majesty safe if she refused to fulfill her end of the deal. Granted it hadn't been much of a deal, after all, she hadn't exactly ended up getting her end in full, but a deal was a deal and the voodoo woman held all of the cards. Zarita could smell the mare now. She was close, too close. Her time was almost up. It was just a basket, it had no name, no existence yet, she had only carried it for a little while and she still had another. You're hear to keep your family safe. Do what you have to. She tried to prepare herself as she moved closer to the mare.

San: /San's ears flicked up as the brown and black mare entered the cave, even from afar and with her blurry eyesight she could see that she was scared out of her mind. Good. Fear made little sheep fall back into place. Fear also made them not try and come back for the child. She didn't want the drama around her growing family of an angry mother coming back for their young, she'd have to kill her on sight and why it was a pity to some if Zarita went to that extreme then San could go even higher. Her head dipped to allow the darkly colored bag to slid from around her neck, once it had fallen to the floor San's head craned it's way up and out of the shadows. "Hello Zarita~ You look well after giving birth." She was trying to be sweet, knowing that the mare could break down if she was too hard on her, that and twisting her words around made fools easier to trust her, just like she had noted Zarita was. Her pink almost glowing eyes gazed down to the blanket in her mouth. "Oh gooood~! I ssssee and ssssmell you brought the little one. Come now, jussst ssset it on the floor, turn around and walk away. Thisss doesssn't have to be hard darling."

Nith: Smirking he inhaled deeply takingg in the scent of his mate and the other mare. He loved when his mate was this way. So wicked and playful. This child would be raised right. Taught to be strong and with out the normal soquili stupidity and weaknesses. Licking his lips he took another step forward~

Zarita: The mare eyed the two wearily. Sure she had come here on her own, and she knew what was going to happen, but it didn't make any of it any easier. She listened to the mare speak but didn't allow herself to feel any better. This mare was not here to be here friend and Zarita knew that. She was here to take her foal, no, her basket. Slowly, she stepped forward, forcing herself not to look as frightened as she felt. It wouldn't do any good for her to breakdown here and now. She needed to be strong. You're protecting them, that's why you're here. The mare kept reminding herself. Not allowing any other thoughts. Then, she gently laid the basket down before she could lose her nerve.

San: As if her face was like putty her wicked yet teasing grin only grew when the other mare set down the basket. "Thatsss a good girl." She eyed the frightened mare as her body made short slow steps towards the basket, San wanted to make sure that in the last second Zarita would not attack her or snap the basket up from her, if she did she wanted to be on guard as well as ready to pounce. One of her gray batwings lifted from her side before sliding down to cover and gently tug the basket to the kalona. Finally when it hit the her front legs San let out a short cackle. "Thank you, if you have any other kidsss you want to get rid of you have my card." Whatever child was hiding in this wicker womb was hers now, no one would be able to take it away, not even the mare that birthed it.

Nith: ~nothing the other mare had seen him, he spread wings giving a silent snarl to enforce San's claim on the basket~

Zarita: As soon as the basket was snatched by the mare, Zarita knew she had done the wrong thing. She should have taken the baskets and Majesty and run. She should have told him everything, maybe he could have helped her, thought of something that she hadn't. It wasn't right of her to sacrifice one of her own children, even if she had made the agreement before she was pregnant. Zarita cried out in horror at what she had done and she lunged forward, frantically grabbing at the basket in vain, desperate to reverse the mistake she had made.

San: A loud angry hiss much like one of a snake was heard throughout the cave when the mare lunged. San's muscles that had been ready to jump since she started making her way over to get her baby snapped, all at once her wing pushed the basket a bit too roughly through her legs, making it land just behind her so that one San wouldn't stomp on it in battle but at the same time making Zarita have to go through her in order to get it. Why the basket was being pushed back San's head lifted, her muzzle full of sharp fangs snapping at the mare's face and neck, points of weakness she had learned through many kills made the other member bleed into their eyes, bleed just plainly out, and also hurt a lot!

Nith: ~snarling deep in his chest he stalked foward slowly till he was at his mate's side. Ducking his head down he took the basket from beneith her. Using his tail he manuevered the basket onto his back before stepping back letting his villianess handle things~

Zarita: Desperately she looked for an opening, any way to get to her basket, but she could see nothing. Despair plain on her face, the mare took a step back. There was nothing that she could do to try to save her basket now that would not get her killed, and she still had another basket at home to think about. But still, she had to try to do something. "Please." She whispered, tears pouring down her face. "Please just take me instead. I'll do anything. Just don't take my basket." The mare was sobbing now. The horror of what she had done sinking further and further in as each second ticked by.

San: With a flash of purple waving in the corner of one of her eyes San could only give a hint of a smirk. Bad boy, her bad boy was here, sneaky dragon to follow her here, but at the moment she was thankful for it since he was making sure the basket was kept out of this battle. San let out a deep menacing growl, her wings flarred from her sides letting her be ready to use them to shoot herself forward like a bullet into the mare if need be. A snarl came upon her face at her plea, why it may have weakened others San stood strong in her deal and from her place in the cave. "I have no need for one sssuch asss you. The child isss what the deal wass for, I will not change the sssoul I will be taking." She paused for a moment, letting her calm down and right herself, her twisted smirk coming back onto her face. This battle was a win for her, now what she could do was mess with the mare now that the basket was in safe hooves. "But I could add onto it. For the ssssake of good karma and blah blah I'll be nice and let you ssslide, go now and don't look back or I follow and take that other bassket of yoursss a** payment for this outlassh. Who knowss that boyo that you have been ssssacking up with would make a tassty dinner. Leaving poor, native, sssweet little Zarita all alone, with the blame of one death and two children being ssstolen all on her ssshouldersss, when it could have ended ssso easssily."

Nith: we could keep them both good meet villianess, so full of fear nice and tasty

Zarita: Pure terror filled Zarita's eyes as the threat was issued. No, she couldn't allow it. She had already sacrificed one child, she would not lose another, and she couldn't allow them to hurt Maj either. The stallion would be in enough pain over the loss of this basket, there was no need to further tear apart her family. She had made a deal with the devil and there was no way to reverse it. At least the basket would be safe. She knew that it would be taken care of. As far as the quality of the care, she did not know. One day. She thought to herself. One day I will come and find you. She made the silent promise to the basket. There was nothing that she could do for it now, but perhaps in the future, when it had grown old enough to make decisions on it's own. She only hoped that some good would remain. She nodded to the mare then, and forced herself to move, to leave the basket behind. There was nothing else here for her and nothing more that she could do. It was time for her to face Majesty and to tell him what she had done. She knew that she could not lie to him, would not. And she hoped that he would be able to forgive her, but somewhere deep down, she knew that he would not be able to.

San: "No, Bad boy, that wouldn't be good. Leaving one to live ssscared, alone, with demonsss to haunt you from the passt isss a worssst fate then having a dissshonorable death. that isss far too quick and painlessss." Her eyes casted back to her mate for a second, pride at herself and him was beaming through to one who knew her well. She had fought well in order to keep their new child, as he did well in scooping up the child to keep it safe. When this was finished and they were alone she would have to tell him how she felt. Of course there were other matters at hand to take care of first...San's eyes went back to Zarita, at the moment she was an open book but it was a book she wanted to see into - and ohhhh did she like what was found! Finally! San followed the mare out of the cave, making sure to use powerful steps as she went, a final warning to her that the kalona mare was still there, and was not going to let her come back. In time when the babe was grown Zarita would have a second chance to meet the lost child, but till that time came the only parents the child would know would be San and Nith. Granted to others it may be strange but it worked and would be set against this child. Nodding to herself when the mare was finally gone San made her way back into the cave to join up with her growing family.

Nith; if you say so villianess ~nodding slightly Nith turned his head slightly to inspect the basket upon his back~ this will be fun

END.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out