Submit

Pokemon
  Red/Blue/Yellow
  Fire Red/Leaf Green
  Gold/Silver/Crystal
  HeartGold/SoulSilver
  Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
  Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
  SPINOFF GAME! (Mystery dungeon, snap, trozei)
  Black/White *Checks internet frantically for leaked info*
View Results

Catalog Cats

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:55 pm
My parents never let me have any video games. crying

As soon as I get a paying job, I am wasting so much money on stuff like this that I don't really need. Seriously.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:04 pm
O_____O Catalog... I... Your parents, they... *GOESTOMAKEATHREAD* I'M SO SORRY! T_____T

Kyla: xd Waterotter. x3 That's the funnest thing I've said in a long time.

I've personally kept up with the series through every gen. I love it and will continue to play until they stop making them. I don't know why people have such a stigma against it. "Oh, Pokemon? Don't little kids play that?" Yeahhh... but so do I? FOAD? biggrin

Anyway, I think they're very well put together. I enjoy each one.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:04 pm
Arcanas
invisible-weirdo
Yeah, you'd expect at least one of its evolutions to be like Water/Ice or something. I just checked out Serebii and Empoleon is Water/Steel? Really? It learns like 1 steel move (3 if you count TMs and such) and like a billion ice ones. I guess it's like making Gyarados Water/Flying and not giving it any flying moves unless you can catch a Magicarp with Bounce in the Pokewalker.
You can also teach Magikarp bounce via move tutor...

But yeah, pretty much giving Gyarados a flying/water type just sets him up for failure...any sort of electric attack will shut him down.

Sav: Incorrect. FEAR Rattata > Raticate

Bullshit. You know about that Fighting Dojo. My Raticate learned all about that s**t. Told them to take that weakness bullshit and ******** it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:24 pm
Kyla_Ewens
New starters have been announced!!!

whee Starters for the next gen include the "grass snake" the "fire pig" and the "water otter" whee I don't remember their names. But they look awesome, and the graphics for the next game look really cool. whee I hope they keep the feature that allows Pokemon to follow behind you...so far that's one of my favorite features EVER! xd If I had to pick Pokemon that follow you vs. the VS seeker.....I'd pick the follow feature.
they've removed the following pokemon feature...also, the new starters = fail ^_^

Sav: again, incorrect. my level 1 rat will shut down your hamster  

Arcanas

Hunter

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:19 pm
crying But I like the grass one....I want one just so I can name it "Excalibur" as a Soul Eater reference. I can't wait to see their final forms.

@Cats: That really sucks, though they may eventually come around. When I was younger, my parents frowned on video games because they didn't want them to distract me. But eventually they saw how video games would benefit my social life (which was pretty much s**t from elementary school -> High school) and I got a game boy with Pokemon Blue for Christmas one year. crying One of the best Christmases ever!  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:02 pm
Arcanas
Kyla_Ewens

whee Starters for the next gen include the "grass snake" the "fire pig" and the "water otter" whee I don't remember their names. But they look awesome, and the graphics for the next game look really cool. whee I hope they keep the feature that allows Pokemon to follow behind you...so far that's one of my favorite features EVER! xd If I had to pick Pokemon that follow you vs. the VS seeker.....I'd pick the follow feature.
they've removed the following pokemon feature...also, the new starters = fail ^_^

Sorry can't hear you over extreme speed on any pokemans.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:27 pm
I loooooooove Pokemon. Sadly I don't own a DS so I can't really join in on the new Poke'mon loves. (Want SS soooooooooooo badly)

Regardless I still play my Poke'mon games. I used to own Stadium 1 and 2, Pokemon Snap, and Hey You Pikachu.

And I still have my Poke'mon cards. 8D

However when I saw the new starters my first reaction was- sweatdrop R...really?

I do kind of like the Fire pig, but the otter and snake made me go- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:59 pm
Saverio C.
Arcanas
Kyla_Ewens

silly human, hamster can't learn extremespeed  

Arcanas

Hunter

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:59 pm
Arcanas
Saverio C.
Arcanas
Kyla_Ewens

I wasn't talking about Raticate, because his quick attack beats yours by virtue of speed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:41 am
Rica is insane
I loooooooove Pokemon. Sadly I don't own a DS so I can't really join in on the new Poke'mon loves. (Want SS soooooooooooo badly)

Regardless I still play my Poke'mon games. I used to own Stadium 1 and 2, Pokemon Snap, and Hey You Pikachu.

However when I saw the new starters my first reaction was- sweatdrop R...really?

I do kind of like the Fire pig, but the otter and snake made me go- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oooh I'm jealous! I always wanted Hey You Pikachu. Actually, I've always hoped that they'd make an update of that game with way more Pokemon to pick from. Sort of like a "Nintendogs" the Pokemon version.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:48 am
Kyla_Ewens
Rica is insane

Oooh I'm jealous! I always wanted Hey You Pikachu. Actually, I've always hoped that they'd make an update of that game with way more Pokemon to pick from. Sort of like a "Nintendogs" the Pokemon version.

I don't care what anyone said, that game was so much fun. D: I absolutely loved it....until our house got broken into and it all got stolen. emo

I would be sooo happy if they made something like that and proceed to buy it in a heartbeat. I don't even care if I owned the system it was on. I'd buy it anyway. XD

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:36 pm
Saverio C.
Arcanas
Saverio C.
Arcanas
Kyla_Ewens

I wasn't talking about Raticate, because his quick attack beats yours by virtue of speed.
and who exactly keeps quick attack on a pokemon that doesn't know Technician?  

Arcanas

Hunter

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:53 pm
I had the most fun with Red and Blue versions of pokemon. back then, the icon for the pokemon were not very distinguishable when you opened up the list of 6 pokemon with you or the pokemon PC. So i just named every pokemon i caught and trained Pokemon. that way i can just go to my PC and randomly grab a pokemon to take out and train with. Tho, when i want to go beat the Elite four, i actually had a hard time finding my team in the PC ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:16 pm
Those were fun times, weren't they?

Trading was a pain in the a** too...stupid cables -_-  

Arcanas

Hunter

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:31 pm
Arcanas
Saverio C.
Arcanas
Saverio C.
Arcanas
Kyla_Ewens

and who exactly keeps quick attack on a pokemon that doesn't know Technician?

I was under the impression that it only increases your attack. No matter what I'll attack first with quick attack.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff