I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Summer Projects? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you going to be doing this summer?
  Sleeping. A lot.
  Playing Team Fortress 2, the greatest class-based shooter of all time!
  Playing some inferior FPS. (Such as all the ones Matrias hates because he doesn't have the money to buy them.)
  Adding to the world of art!
  Subtracting from the world of art!
  Making something mysterious out of PVC pipe and 2x4s.
View Results

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:21 am
Well between 2 jobs, family activities, and an active relationship with my boyfriend, I am hoping to use my spare time to workout till I am trimmed down again so that I can gain 5-10lbs in muscle weight by the end of the summer, work on my non-existent tan , teach myself piano, catch up on my reading list of paranormal romance novels, add to the art world, make a tattoo design so that I can get it done for my birthday this coming Nov, save up enough money to pay for my last two semesters of college, moving out into my own apartment next summer and for my two week trip to England also next summer, work on my bellydancing skill (which are still in beginner stage), and get a head start on the reading material for my classes this fall. sweatdrop

I would also like to catch up on some sleep some time in-between all this, but I don't even know it that is possible by this point. If I can get all that done I will be rewarding myself with a trip to Vagas! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:47 pm
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
There they are a'standing in a row!

Girl, if you're coming to Vegas, you better let me know. We'll hook up somewheres.

I hope to get off my a** and study some Japanese so I can refresh myself. I plan on crocheting myself a blanket, putting a puzzle together and perhaps embroider something.

"Give them a twist, a flick of the wrist!"
That's what the showman said!

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:55 pm
Sadly, my plans are study, study and study. There are alot of beautiful women around the white sandy beaches of Pensacola, Florida that I will not see. You know what that means, guys. More for you. Anyways, I'm working/studying for the summer. I'll just bide my time for fun for when I get Leave.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:05 am
@Chex: Haha, I will try to do that. I do know that we are going to four days and three nights, and two of those night we(my mum and I) are seeing shows. Its sometime in August, that is all I know so far. heart  

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:31 pm
I am trying to save up for Super Mario G:2 and Pokemon SS. You won't be seeing much of me after that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:27 pm
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
There they are a'standing in a row!

I told you I'd be working on my crochet:

User Image

"Give them a twist, a flick of the wrist!"
That's what the showman said!

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:23 pm
0.0 Thats awesome Chex, I know how to crochet and knit, but I have been kinda lazy and haven't been working on them as of late. I do have a friend of mine how is knitting what we like to call her hobo blanket, b/c is is pretty much every color and texture of yarn out there. Her sister works at this craft place and brings home small balls of left over yarn. It is going to be the size of a queen size comforter, and I believe is is about 90% done. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:18 pm
Summer Projects I plan to read a lot, catch up on reading mangas online, play pokemon to finish my pokedex and story. Play a bit of WoW, and ddr. Also plan on hanging out with ppls during the summer.  

tigresstenshi

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items