Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
(Public) -Bee's Plots. Habibi looking for adventure! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image
Name:Zaine
Breed:Regular
Temper:Cocky

Which Soq does this refer to?: Dubaku
Which plot specifically?: Well, they seem alot alike in the ego department, and I thought maybe they could have a little competition or maybe become friends. I'm looking for RP for both. Let me know what you might think.

Will this be Rped out, or simply plotted?:RPd in Guild please
Means of contact?: PM  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:43 am
Cocky Mofos!

Fav~
I'm down for an rp. Baku needs a little love.  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:08 am
º º It's time to try defying gravity. I think I'll try defying Gravity º º

User Image

Plots for Habibi added!

º º Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity. And you won't bring me down. º º

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 pm
User Image
Name: Grindery
Breed: Regular/WoW Hyena
Temper: Technical
Personality: Grindery is an inventor by nature, extremely intelligent despite his 'bad boy' appearance. He sees possibilities in everything and understands the importance of observing his surroundings. Using his mind and his mouth, he can construct things similar to primitive machines, such as working traps and toys. Due to his need to think about everything in advance, it is very difficult to convince him to do things on a whim. He also highly dislikes moving and will stay in one place a large majority of the time. Full Personality Here

Which Soq does this refer to?: Dubaku
Which plot specifically?: This is my own plot idea, as seen in my plot thread. There aren't a whole lot of Hyenas to be found and I haven't gotten any responses yet (although I haven't been 'advertising' at all), so I thought I might try seeking out a Hyena instead.

"The News - While pacing one day, as usual, another hyena barks at him from behind. He turns to a sort of familiar looking face. The fellow hyena has come to inform him that his mother has passed away. (For this plot I will need another HYENA. They will either be the 'brother' from his past or the 'brother's' son. This, as well as other specifics such as possible fights or apologetic reunions, can be discussed between the two of us.)"

So basically, I'm looking for another Hyena to inform Grindery of his mother's death (you can see the whole story in my plot thread under 'history'). It doesn't necessarily have to be the 'brother' or even his son, it could be another relative or someone who lived in the same area if you'd prefer that. I figure another Hyena would be more likely to come from the same area as him.

Will this be Rped out, or simply plotted?: RP is my preference, but I'm very open to either. Due to the nature of the plot, it could be a fairly short RP.
Means of contact?: PM, will give out MSN via PM if wanted.

----------

Sorry for the text wall. xD; If you're not interested, I understand, since it's kind of a specific plot. I just figured I'd ask you first, since I've seen you in the thread more often than the other Hyena owners.

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image
Name: Nabooru
Breed: Wind/Gerudo Cosplay
Temper: Tough
Personality: As a (reforming) theif and wanderer, Nabooru's a mare who knows how to hold her own. Being from the desert has made her tough, although she's not 'rugged' in the least. Instead, she's rather sensual and flirty and enjoys play teasing. To her, getting a stallion interested in her is like a sort of game. Nabooru's favorite things are riches, jewels, shiny objects and instant gratification.

Which Soq does this refer to?: Habibi
Which plot specifically?: The jealousy battle. I MAY have a stallion in mind too; but since I don't own him, no promises. I'll ask about it and see how it goes.

Will this be Rped out, or simply plotted?: Either or. I only do AIM RP when not busy.
Means of contact?: AIM (midnightheart006) or PM  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:28 am
User Image
Name: Knave
Breed: Second Gen
Temper: Submissive
Personality: A stallion that some would call a "Good Samaratin", or one who helps those who need help, and even goes the extra mile for whoever they are helping. However, Knave grows bitter towards those he helps, as he usually receives no gratitude. He tends to be cold and has a bad habit of judging others before even talking to them

Which plot specifically?: The jealousy battle. As of tonight, Knave and Nabooru are unofficially life mates (we haven't gotten around to posting in the Lifemating thread yet). I'm more just posting this to confirm what Ivory has said, and to give a follow up plot in my next post.

Will this be Rped out, or simply plotted?: I'd prefer RP, but whatever suits you is fine. :3
Means of contact?: AIM (SLinkBoom) or PM  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:38 am
User Image
Name: Ritalin
Breed: Regular
Temper: Sedating
Personality: Ritalin needs the attention of any and all around him. While not blatant about his need, his presence seems to absolutely demand it. If all eyes are not on him, he quickly grows agitated and begins to hurl scathing insults at whoever isn't gracing their eyes with his presence. If he receives his desired attention, he quickly begins to smooth talk and coat his words with enough sugar to make a baker sick. This kind of speech, he has learned, gets people addicted to him. He enjoys the idea that Soquili become addicted to him, that they get antsy without him around, that his presence soothes them. If he finds someone he actually likes , he completely removes the sugary coating and talks to them like they aren't just another face that is meant to crave him.

He's a sucker for a beautiful mare, and will do everything in his power to make sure that she feasts her eyes on him. A bit of a lady killer, Ritalin has no qualms with one night stands or broken hearts.

Which plot specifically?: This has to do with the manipulation plot. Ritalin is a master at manipulation, and loves chasing tail. In my head, the scenario pans out this way:

Quote:

Ritalin has been stalking his son (Ritalin is obsessed with his lineage) and sees the bickering. He instantly finds Habi to be attractive and once he sees that she has lost the fight, goes in for the 'kill.' He would try to sweet talk her at first, see that it doesn't work, and begin insulting her. Once he has her, he begins to focus on her and give her all his attention.

And hopefully it would go on from there.

Will this be Rped out, or simply plotted?: RPed.
Means of contact?: (Aim, Msn, Pm?) AIM (SLinkBoom) and PM  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:42 am
User Image
Name: Solstice
Breed: Half-Angeni
Temper: Introspective
Personality:
Solstice is a scholar and an explorer - as a consequence he's seen the world and suffers from terminal 'itchy feet' in the sense that he must keep moving. He's never satisfied in one place and craves new knowledge each and every day. Some mistake this desire as short attention span but few have realised that he retains the information and mulls over it during moments of peace. He has difficulty settling down but has little issue with conversing with other individuals making him the ideal stallion to converse with.

Regardless of creed, colour or species, he will always given an individual ample attention. Provided they have a story to tell or a site to show him, he'll gladly accompany them wherever they wish to go.

It should be noted that Solstice treats EVERYONE the same, he has no concept of external beauty. He can appreciate the female form in much the same way he would regard the shape of a flower, the same can be said for male forms too. As a result, he isn't easily swayed by appearance and would dismiss himself politely if he found himself in the presence of one with little substance inside.

Which plot specifically?: Kind of a spin on one of your plots, as you know I'm 100% anti fling and I don't possess any manipulative stallions at present that would be deemed evil. However, I figured I'd toss this one out there anyway since Solstice has come home for a while and I intend to let him meet folks before he scuttles off to another random place again.

I know you're gunning for evil/manipulative or whatever but what about a male who genuinely doesn't care? An individual who doesn't consider her anything special because he thinks she just looks the same as any other mare to him? He'd show the same level of indifference as a manipulator but he'd have no intention of misleading her. If she was cheeky to him though, she'd find herself on the butt end of a very sharp tongue and would get a dressing down that made her feel one inch tall.

More interestingly, Solstice is colourblind so Habi would look cream and grey to him. She wouldn't have all her genuine beauty that she prides herself on because he can't SEE it.

*Shrugs*

As I said I figured I'd toss that up, I'm gunning for some meet and greets to get some more feel for my toons but I already stipulated I wouldn't be doing flings with my soquili (as you know) so I can't really agree to any of the plots you have here. n_n;

Will this be Rped out, or simply plotted?: RPed
Means of contact?: AIM (Epeesama) or PM  

Epine de Rose

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:51 am
Id be open to a meet and greet between Sol and Habi. It would never occur to her that someone might not find her pretty, and she's never heard of anything like colorblindness.

I may have found my manipulative b*****d, but I like the idea of someone poking a bunch of holes in her ego before she meets him. It'd make her more mailable, more easily manipulated and controlled. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:55 am
Lol my Sol muse is utterly disgusted at the idea of a mare getting manipulated, especially if it's him who makes it more possible but I do want to get him out more so I'll grin and bear it.

Sol: *Would prefer to rescue someone tyvm, use Persaeus if you want to be a b***h* >(

Hush.

Epine de Rose

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:00 am
Would it make him feel better if the manipulation in question serves as a valuable lesson later on? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:04 am
xD If it served as a near miss and she didn't have kids he'd been consoled. But he's going to feel horrendous if he returns to visit the Kawani Province again and discovers she's been forced into motherhood because he wasn't polite enough. *Gigglesnorts*

Alas, character building for him I guess, he gets chased by vicious pygmy humans and narrowly avoids pirahnas but it's clearly not enough. 8D

Epine de Rose

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:10 pm
User Image
Name: Semuan-Ya Vasszuraj
Breed: windserpent
Temper: covetous
Personality:

Which Soq does this refer to?: Zahraa'
Which plot specifically?: conflicting ideals

Will this be Rped out, or simply plotted?: rped

Means of contact?: pm or aim (sn shadowlight377)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:14 pm
º º It's time to try defying gravity. I think I'll try defying Gravity º º

User Image

Dawns~
What shall Zahraa' and her flock mate bicker about? =3

º º Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity. And you won't bring me down. º º

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:33 pm
What Zahraa' s issues with her being a part of the Flock are...
Wings/Flying envy...
Semmy needing to prove herself...
Or maybe a combination of any of the above?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff