Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lostlinx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:15 pm
lostlinx
~Manitou~
Dark intelligent eyes watch the golden stallion seem to talk to himself. Lobes flicker curiously as he steps forward. "Umm, pardon me, are you alright sir?"

Johanna K. Gambino
"Mmf!" Tsani startled as his ear was roughly pulled forward, lips pressed to the plum. He shook his head. "No! I--"
"Umm, pardon me, are you alright sir?"
The big stallion fairly flew to his hooves, a bellow of agony.
"I would be FINE if you just let me DIE!"

lostlinx
~Manitou~
Lobes fall back as his eyes widen from the sudden shout. Backing up a few steps he regains from the shock. "Whats your problem?"

---

lostlinx
Manitou turned away from the angered male as the sounds of others danced upon the winds to his lobes. Orbs search out the others. Lifting his muzzle slightly he whickers a peaceful greeting before jogging over to them. Dipping his head to them he whickers again softer, dark chocolate orbs glancing at the two legged beast curiously before checking out the others "I am Manitou"

Farland
Catori skickered, then gave a whinny of deight when she saw the sugar cubes, tenativly plucking one up from the littel humans hand, her tail swishing happily as she gave Syami a small nudge with her bottom, hopeing he would stay in his apperant good mood, sence from her first lookat him he seemed to be havine g a gloomy day.

Showjumper
Show smiled and let the soquili eat from the palms of her hand. She held the other one to the other soquili and motioned for him to atleast have one. Her ears heard the sound of a whinny and she looked and saw another soquili come but this one was grey. Her smile grew but she still held out her hands for the others.

lostlinx
Chocolate orbs watch as the mare gracefully ate the treats provided by the two legger. Stretching out his neck he lips the two leggers arm gently trying to see what it was that she posessed.

Showjumper
Show turned towards the grey stallion and said, "They're only treats, wow three soquili, do you have owners? Oh you probably don't understand but it's worth a try."

Farland
" Hello " she said, after finnishing the delicious littel sugar cube, smileing gently to Manitou, the snow dappeling her white coat blending almost completly, though covering the top of her head looking like a cookie must look like when sprinckeled with powdered sugar.

samus x
Dyami took acube from the two leggers hand and he enjoyed the sugerness of it and nuged softly for another. Dyami nickered and nuged back at Catori smiling.

Showjumper
"I'm glad I came prepared." Show laughed and pulled out a couple more from her pockets and offered it to the christmas stallion.

samus x
Dyami smiled and took the suger cube enjoying it. he shook his head to get rid of the snow and noticed another soquili. he nuged this new soquili ," hi there, never seen you before."

Farland
Catori gave a quiet laugh, happily pranceing in a circle around the others, sugar always made her giddy. " Nice to meet you " she said with a sweet smile " My name is catori " she said, small fluries of snow swirling up around her legs as she pranced. Her eyes suddenly shineing brightly with all of the cmopany she had met, and she had just desided to desend from the mountain to! what luck on her first day.

lostlinx
Lobes waver as the two legger spoke. Nickering he nudges to see if there was any for him before replying to the two others. "Greetings Catori and Dyami, nor have I had the grace two see ither of you either. It is good to finally find some friendly faces among these lands. Are you two brother and sister?"

Showjumper
Show giggled a bit when his lips touched her palm and as she saw all the sugar cubes she shook her hands to get all the saliva off and then put them in her coat pockets to warm up. She stuck her tongue out and caught a snowflake and it melted forming water. "Yeah I love the snow."

samus x
Dyami smiled and watched Catori prance about," your a hyper one now." he was happy he meet Catori and kept watchign her. he could not help but notice how she was most uniqe and had more beauty than the others he meet. he shook his head and trying to stop thinking that way.

Farland
Catori smiled at the grey, " No, i have only just mey him today, though i must admit i doubted i would ever see another with the same colors as he ' she said, flashing a grin at Dyami " Well, its not everyday i can get my hooves on a cube of pure sugar! " she said, makeing a delighted whinny, shakeing her head so the show poofed aruond her head before falling to the ground.

Showjumper
Show stopped what she was doing and put her hand in her pocket. She pulled three more sugar cubes and offered them to the beautiful grey stallion. The snow getting caught in her winter coat.

samus x
Dyami nodded his head towards the grey," it nice to see you too, and no me and Catori here are not brother and sister although it looks like it." he grined back at Catori," true enough."
he looked at the two legger adn cocked his head to the side as she caught a snow flake with her tounge. he though it might be interesting to try the same.

lostlinx
Eyeing the sugar cubes, he pushes his muzzle into her palm, using his lips he takes one, testing it before taking a second. Lobes perk forward at the deliteful taste. Rising his head towards the skies he watches as the snow falls from above. "This days turning out pretty good."

Farland
Catori blinked and watched them both carefully, both human and soquili, before attempting to catch a snowflake, but only sucseeded in getting on up her nose. She shook her head franticaly, snorting and slowly walking backwards untill it melted, or exited her nose wichever one it was, she didnt care because it was gone after a moment.

samus x
Dmayi nodded at the grey and grined at Catori," the trick is to get it on the tounge." he winked and tryed to catch another for pure amusment.

Showjumper
Show laughed at the mare trying to get the snowflakes and then noticed before long the sugar cubes vanished. "Wow, someone must like them." She then turned to the sky and stuck her tongue out and caught a few more. "That's how you do it." she chuckled.

lostlinx
Cocking his head to the left he watched as the others caught snowflakes on their tonges. "Do they taste good?" Looking back up, his lobes fall back to stop the snowflakes from tickling his ears. Mimicking everyone, he tries to catch a snowflake. "It'd be awesome if each snowflake had a different taste."

Naita
The sky above could churn as it wished, the greys of winter muting a land sometime verdant with the rich greens of pasture. For now, none but the stark landscape of snow-drenched valleys met the eye, and to one's eye it did not appeal.
Eris picked through the mush, limbs raised high in her canter, speed impeded somewhat in a desperate attempt to keep her delicious hooves away from the unsavoury ground.
Voices were abound, her ears pricked. Her eyes, however, remained on the slush beneath her, as if it would rise up in some trickery as soon as her gaze was turned. Winter, it was a horrid season.

Farland
Catori smirked ' Well i tried that! ' she said, trying again and failing... till she just gave up and lunged at a snowflake, catching it with a small of her teath. Smileing prooudly, praticaly glowing with tryumph, she pranced around happily, makeing a snow of her snow-catching sucsess.

Smileing to the gray she nodded " That it is, i was worried though, i still have to back up the pas to get home, and a blizzard is nice when you dotn ahve to go anywere, but not to nice if you have to go into the mountains "

samus x
Dyami chuckled at the grey," they do taste a bit different and not too bad," he tryed catching another. he shook his head after catching one a his head was geting covered with snow. he noticed the grey trying to catch snowflakes also and chuckled again.

lostlinx
"You don't have to go" Dark chocolate orbs glance over at the festive mare. Lobes quickly turn toward the rythmic three beat canter, gazing off, he watches the mare focused on the terrian beneath her. Rising his lips to the sky he whickers a greeting to possibly join them.

Farland
" It would be wonderfull if they all tasted different! one like a snow plum, the next like clovers, the next like freaks glacier spring water!! well... i guess it could taste like the last one, but still! " she said happily.

Showjumper
Show shook her head at the christmas mare and went around catching snowflakes. She fell in the snow and rolled over on her back. "I know something you soquili can't do." She laughed and started to make a snow angel." She got up and looked at her creation.

samus x
Dyami watched the two legger roll in the snow and made something. he nuged at her and looked back at what she made. he then smiled at Catori chuckling," well theres a new way to try and catch them."

lostlinx
Focusing on the far off mare for a few more moments, Manitou's attention quickly turned to the two legger as she flung herself to the ground. After flailling(sp?) her limbs around she rose as if nothing had happened. Stepping forward, he nudges the two legger seeing if she was okay.

Naita
Ah, once more the call of the troops, of strangers, the gold-flecked mare had yet to converse with those of her own kind.
The noise of a call drew her attention, though not her eyes. Oh no, none could distract her from the protection of herself from the cold, wet horror that lay below.

Her path altered slightly however, wine-dipped golden mane and tail kissing lightly at the snow-covered ground, the only piece of herself Eris could not control the greater movements of, the only piece of her allowing the quelling breeze to dictate it's relationship with the snow underfoot.

Showjumper
Show smiled and gave a small hug to the grey stallion and then pointed at her creation. It looked like a snow angel just with no details. "See, that's what happens when you do that." She tried to explain to him. "It's all for fun." Her voice was reassuring him she was ok. Then she gave a chuckle at the christms stallion. "My actions seem to amuse you two."

lostlinx
Glancing once more at the determined cantering mare, he snorted an 'oh well' as she decided to not accept his invitation. Bobbing his head he approves of the snow angel and lips the two leggers hair as she hugs him.

samus x
Dyami bobbed his head up and down at the two legger, and nuged her while she was huging the other. he noticed yet another soquili mare in the distance and figure the mare would come if she wanted company.

Showjumper
She laughed as the grey soquili played with her hair and she looked at the ground. "Ooh another thing I should show you three." Show said excited and made a tight snowball with her hands and then pulled out gloves. "Should have worn these in the first place." She mumbled and placed the snowball on the ground. She started to roll it around for it to collect snow and then it got bigger.

samus x
Dyami watched in amusment as the two legger roled a ball of show on the ground. he fallowed her wondering what she was going to do with it.

Showjumper
Show made the ball really big but it came to her waist. Then she left the ball there and started on another one. She did the same steps as before like packing a ball together and rolling it. "You'll see when I'm done." She smiled at the curious christmas stallion. The ball was somewhat smaller than the first and Show picked it up and placed it on the first ball.

lostlinx
Manitou stood while he watched Dyami follow the two legger. Turning his head slightly he continued to follow him with his gaze curiously. To Catori he asks "What is it that she is doing?"

samus x
Dyami grined and nuged the second ball off the first one. he pranced about the 2 balls waiting for what the two legger would do.

Farland
" I dont know.. shes makeing giant snow balls.... i dont see how she could possibly kick those! " she said, her brows furrowing in concentration as she tried to figure out wat she could possibly be doing.

Showjumper
Show looked to see her effort fall and went to pick up the ball. "Silly it has to stay on top." She placed it on again and went to make a third ball. This one turned out alot smaller in size but more durable and went to place it on but kept her eye on the christmas soquili prancing around her work.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:24 pm
lostlinx
Dark chocolate orbs take in the forms of a few soquili. sighing in relief of not being alone once more, he walks over. dipping his head lightly he greets them. "I am Manitou, do you mind if I stay around? I've seemingly lost the others I was talking with in the snow storm." Loves flicker lazily as he gazes down at the colt. "I like your wings."

hanging gallow
"Hello Manitou, I'm Alona, no no I don't think we will mind if you stay a while" she said giving him a friendly smile as she nodded.

-Polar-
Orchu smiled. "Hello Manitou. And thank you." Orchu rustled his feathery wings lightly. "Who were you with when the snow storm hit?" He asked with concern.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus pranced around happily for some reason. He was bucking around in the snow for absolutly no reason at all. He put his nose in the snow and threw it up in the air and then jumped at it. His emerald eyes beamed watching the snow.

samus x
Dyami shook his head of the snow. he wondered what caused the snow storm. he also wondered if he had gotten lost on his way, but he was too proud to ever ask for help from someone.

lostlinx
Manitou smiles back at the mare. "Greetings Alona, I was with a mare named Catori, a stallion named Dyami, and a two legger. I suppose they're just off having fun somewhere, I doubt they're in any danger." Glancing down at the colt, he looks him over. "You seem very mature for your age."

-Polar-
Orchu spotted Cyrus in the snow at the edge of the field. He whinnied to him and perked his ears up. "Hey Alona look it's Cyrus." He grinned and nudged Alona. Orchu snorted lightly and trotted a few feet towards Cyrus.

hanging gallow
"I have met Dyami, but Catori is a name I do not know" she said thinking about the name "however I am sure they are probably save." Alona ears perked up when Orchu had mention Cyrus. Alona laughed at Orchu's excited behavior about seeing Cyrus. She whinnied a greeting to Cyrus to see if he would come greet them and the new soquili that Alona had met.

lostlinx
"I take back what I said about the colt." Manitou laughes lightly as the colt goes running off. Chocolate orbs gaze curiously at the black stallion. Whickering a quiet hello he turns his attention back to the mare. "I've only met a few others, I'm really just starting to explore the lands."

Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked up frightened, well more foolish and embarrased. They were watching me?! He smiled when it was Alona nad Orchu. He literally jumped over to them with a series of two or three jumps. "'Ello." he greeted them, giving Orchu a playful nuzzle and then walking over to Alona a greeting nuzzle. His mane had been trimmed by Lily so it was its original length. She could tell it was bugging him so she trimmed it.

samus x
Dyami snorted and stomped the ground with his ears pined back. he grumbled to him self,"why oh why did i ever go out when a storm came." he kept on walking in the direction he thought might take him back, when he saw a stallion prancing and bucking about. he snorted and wondered why the stallion would be doing that. he then noticed a young foal going towards the stallion

-Polar-
Orchu raised an eyebrom sardonically at Manitou. "Me? Mature? Your kidding right?" He chuckled lightly. "Hmm... I have met Dyami but not Catori." Orchu nipped playfully at Cyrus. "How are you?" He asked trotting around the black stallion.

Draculas Babe
"Fine and you," he reacted the same as Orchu playing with him, but gently so he didn't hurt him with his massive size compared to the colt. He listened to their conversations of horses he didn't know. He glanced at Alona and then back to Orchu nipping at his mane.

lostlinx
"Hello, I am Manitou." Chocolate orbs gaze at the horse he supposed was named Cyrus. In the distance beyond him he saw the stallion he had talked to before and whickered a hello.

hanging gallow
"Well than Manitou you have alot of soquilis to still meet" she said giving a friendly smile. "Hello Cyrus" giving him a happy greeting smile. She nipped at Cyrus's neatly trimmed mane as she watched him nipping at Orchu's. She stopped a moment to notice another soquili wandering through and nickered to him.

Draculas Babe
"Hi, I'm Cyrus." he smiled greetingly. "Pleased to meet you." he looked up as he heard a whistle. "I'm working with Lily she let me take a break. But I must go if I can I'll come back for a proper greeting Manitou." He looked at Alona sadly, for this was another time he had to leave her without staying that long. "Sorry, guys." He gave Orchu one last playful n** and then took off towards his teepee with his head down...

lostlinx
Manitou nods at Alona's words. "Yes, thats very true...and hopefully I'll be able to find a mate out there as well." Manitou glances back to see if the other stallion was coming over or not. Manitou dips his head to Cyrus. "Good luck then with Lily, is she your mate?"

samus x
Dyami nicked back at the two who saw him. he resonized them as Alona and Manitou. he also saw that the little wind soquili colt was Orchu whom he meet not too long ago. he made his way towards them. he glanched at the black stallion who was before prancing and buckign about.

hanging gallow
Alona nodded as Cyrus left, she hated to see him go so soon again. Alona answered Manitou's question about Lily. "No, Lily is Cyrus's bonded human" she said nodding, "his bonded and my bonded share almost the same name."

lostlinx
"Hello again Dyami, where is Catori, the last I saw you two were running off together." His ears flicker slightly as he gazes at the festive stallion. "What is a bonded human?" He looks at Alona curiously. He had yet to meet a human.

samus x
Dyami chuckled," its nice to see you again Manitou, and Catori went back with her bounded human." he chuckled again," a bounded human is the human whom takes care of you, although i try adn hide from mine." he gave a snort and he said that.

-Polar-
Orchu frowned and nuzzled Cyrus upon his departure. "Bye..." He whispered. It's not fair. Cyrus always has to leave so soon. He thought to himself, staring after Cyrus. Orchu nodded to Dyami as he approached Manitou, Alona and himself. Orchu turned to Manitou. "A bonded human is the Indian who cares for you... You share a teepee with them and they feed you." Orchu didn't think he explaination was satisfactory but shrugged his shoulders and stomped his back foot.

hanging gallow
Alona didn't say anything. She didn't want to confuse Manitou by telling him also what a human was. She instead went and nuzzled Orchu as he watched Cyrus leave.

lostlinx

lostlinx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:27 pm
lostlinx
Jogging along the boundaries of the area, chocolate orbs take in the vision of a few soquili. Changing his course, Manitou trots to a red hued mare. "Greetings, I am Manitou, and what have the angels graced you?"

Talencia
Ceylona regarded the stallion with some surprise. No other soquili had approached her as yet... she had always been the one to come to them, to ask questions and find out about these humans. This stallion's approach intrigued her.
"Greetings grey one, I am Ceylona." She moved to him and blew politely to exchange scents, as the wild ones do. She flickered her ears in question. "Do you have a human... a creature of two legs?" She tossed her mane in an expression of bafflement. "I have heard of them, but never seen one. I haven't grown confident enough to approach their living place." She snorted hard and bobbed her head. "Too many strange smells."

lostlinx
Lobes wavered curiously listen the mare. "I have no connections with a single human, but I have been near one before." Chocolate orbs glance back to the direction in which he came. "Though I have heard of some soquili being bonded with them. Shifting his weight he sizes up red mare. His nostrils flare as the wind fills his sensitive nose. Stretching his neck, he lips her mane. Returning to his original position a look of slight disappointment shown upon his face. "I'm sorry, I thought that perhaps you would taste as sweet as you smell." The look of disappointment disappears as his chocolate orbs glisen with amusement.

Talencia
The cinnamon-colored mare stared at him with mixed feelings. Part of her was quite insulted by him wanting to taste her! The other part was rather amused at his cheek. Both these feelings warred for a time, during which she simply gazed at him, clearly judging what her next move should be. In the end, she opted for a clever retort. "Perhaps my sweetness is of nature and not of taste." She snorted in mock ire and swished her long, sweeping tail, but her expression had no hint of disgruntlement, only wry amusement.
"So what are these humans like? And why do our kind bond with them?" She snatched a quick mouthful of grass and chewed thoughtfully, dwelling on her puzzlement about humans and listening for his answer.

lostlinx
Chocolate orbs watched the mare with amusement. At her clever retort he throws his head up, pleased with her sarcastic reply.
"And that is the better of the two, for if you're taste was as sweet as your nature, I do believe I wouldn't have been so lucky as to meet you as you would have been taken by the first to grace your skin and taste your sweetness."
Shifting his weigh, he gazes at her thoughtfully.
"Do you want to be bonded with a human? You seem very curious about them."
Reaching to his stomach he bites at an itch. Turning back, his ears flicker as he thinks.
"From the one human I came in contact with they seem nice, but it could have been just the one. I was with a human, but I wouldn't consider bonded, I felt a calling to search for soquili, and possibly a mate down the line I suppose."
At the thought of a mate and a family, he flickers his tail slightly. His grey coat shown in the sunlight, but his coat was that of a normal soquili, nothing fancy, it would probably be a long time before he found a mate.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:51 pm
lostlinx
Pawing at the ground he bobs his head boredly.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus nickers causually greetingly.

lostlinx
Manitou eyes the stallion, whickering he jogs over. Lobes flicker as he tries to remember the stallions name from a brief introduction. "Cyrus correct?"

Draculas Babe
Cyrus nodded, "Yes and I believe your name is Manitou? Please correct me if I'm wrong." His ears perked forward listening to the greyish colored stallion. He flickered his tail anxiously waiting for his reply.

lostlinx
Bobbing his head lightly in reply he glances down at the stallions tribal art. "You seem to have gotten some new markings since I've seen you last." Shifting his weight he lowers his head for a moment, biting at an itch on his leg. "I haven't really jumped to get anything quite yet."

Draculas Babe
He nodded, "I kind of liked the idea after seeing some others get it done from a different tribe. Tasunke did a great job especially with these." he motioned to the earrings. "So how have you been since our last meet?"

hanging gallow
Kanti shook her letting the beads beat loudly against each other. She decided to head out in the direction of the valley hoping maybe she could at least get some form of a running excerise in for the day. As she reached the valley she noticed two stallions conversing and nickered them a greeting.

lostlinx
"I have been fine, I spent some time with a mare, named Ceylona, but it was obvious that even friendship was out of the question. A bit high strung if you asked me. I have mostly been moving about on my own." Focusing on the earrings he nods. "I like those, I think i would get those over the tribal markings. Who knows" Shrugging, he flicks his tail at a stubborn insect. "What of you? How have you been?" Lobes flicker at the sounds of another soquili, looking into the direction the greeting came from he whickers a hello.

Draculas Babe
He chuckled as he called a mare high strung, he knew how that could go. "I've been pretty good," he replied. "Stopped over at Alona's awhile back." he smiled half heartidly until a new prescense was known. He nickered for her to come over and chat with them.

-Polar-
Orchu cantered through the lush meadow towards the clearing hoping to run into a familiar soquili. For the stallion had met many new soquili lately but had not seen many of his friends since he had grown from a colt into a stallion. As reached the edge of the clearing his eyes scannned the terrain before him. He caught sight of a few soquili gathered amongst themselves. Is that Cyrus? He wondered squinting from afar. Orchu flipped his mane and cantered over to the group; neighing in greeting.

hanging gallow
Kanti heard the nicker of welcome return and decided to great them. She spotted the black and white stallion with bits of green war paint on him, some odd reason he seemed familar, well not familar but at least someone she should have known from somewhere. But nevermind that she at least could introduce herself to them.

"Hello..I'm Kanti" she said as pleasently as she could. Yet to her, her voiced seemed oddly loud and unexpected. She wasn't use to introducing herself, acutally she didn't really meet many soquilis and it never bothered her to actually meet any.

She then heard a nicker from another stallion, yet this one's voice seemed familiar. Very familar, however she had never set eyes on him before, or not at least she could remember.

Quinny-chan
Wayra had stayed up too late and was still asleep on the floor of the teepee when Cedar snuck out, hooves gently clopping a snycopated rhythm on the still frozen ground. She wished she didn't have to seek around, but her father's permiscuous ways left him little tolerance for males around his daughter.

She whickered a little at the irony and trotted forward at a steady pace, taking in the scenery. She was haulted, however, by a group of males quietly conversing. She had never met a male before, other than her father, and she cocked her head to the side, examining them. The silvery one was particularly nice to look at...

Draculas Babe
Cyrus head turned at the scent of another familiar Soquili. "Orcu?" he questioned himself, softly. As he looked in the direction it was a very grown-up Orchu. He reared excitedly. "Orchu! How have you been?" nickering to him.

He looked back to the mare who introduced herself as Kanti. "Kanti as in Alona's Kanti?" he asked, curiously. He had heard a lot about her and was wondering when he was to meet her.

lostlinx
"Ah yes, I remember Alona, how is she doing?" Lobes face towards the thunderings of someone cantering towards them. Glancing away from Cyrus, Manitou focuses on the black and white stallion who seemed vaguely familiar. He whickered a low greeting to the stallion before finally focusing the the mare who had made her way over. "Greetings Kanti, I am Manitou." Manitou watched as Cryus greeted the other stallion. Ah thats how he remembered the stallion, he had met him as a colt. Listening to all the conversations he glances up, seeing a lone mare he whickers a hello.

Valeria
Spirit Sprite walked slowly through the clearing, his ears flicking slightly to listen to the sounds around him. He stopped next to a small pond and lowered his head to drink, listening to Tania bouncing through the grass behind him.

-Polar-
Orchu snorted lightly as he reached the group of soquili. "Cyrus I thought that was you. My you look fierce with those markings." He smirked sheepishly. "I have been well I suppose; this warm weather certainily is a pleasant change." Orchu turned to the gray stallion and the brown and white mare. Bowing low he stated, "Hello I don't believe I have met either of you before. What are your names?" Orchu inquired pleasantly. Although he had met Kanti before he did not recognize her as the mare standing before him. Orchu then noticed a chesnut mare watching the interactions of the group. Nodding his head; Orchu whinned softly to her.

hanging gallow
Kanti was slightly over blown by the fact that both Mantiou and Cyrus knew Alona, she never really thought of her foster mother as somone who met alot of other soquilis before.

"Yes I am Alona's Kanti, or at least her adopted daughter, how do you know her" she asked curiously, she had yet to meet this stallion yet he knew her foster mother, did she tell him she wondered.

"It is nice to meet you Manitou" she said warmly as Alona had taught her to do.

Kanti watched Orchu, something about him seemed so familiar or at least his voice did but she couldn't place how or where.
"My name is Kanti, and it is a pleasure to meet you" she said as warmly as she could, not because of what Alona had taught her, but for the mere fact that she was curious to know who he was and how did she know him some where, it bugged her not to remember.

Kanti also noticed another stallion not far from them near a pond, she nickered a small greeting wondering if he would dare to come closer to them.

Valeria

Spirit Sprite raised his head as he heard someone nickering nearby. He spotted the rather large group of soquili nearby and nickered softly back before taking a couple unsure steps forward. He recognised Orchu almost instantly and felt a bit more confident. If Orchu were here, perhaps the others would talk with him?

Tania blinked, then bounced after Spirit Sprite, leaping up in an attempt to bat at his short tail, not paying attention to what they were headed towards.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked at Kanti, similing. "I'm Cyrus her life long mate." he chuckled. His ears flickered back and fourth listening to everything. His emerald orbs looking at the new faces.

He turned to Orchu, "Fierce, you say?" he smiled. "I agree with you upon the weather, the winter months get dreary after while. Especially when the snow melts.

"Alona seems to be doing pretty good." he smiled as he replied back to Manitou. He lifted his hoof and pawed at the ground listening to the conversation around him.

lostlinx
Chocolate orbs gaze calmly at Orchu, understandable for the stallion to not remember the short moment that they had spoken. "I am Manitou, I believe I met you once when you were still a colt." Manitou smiled at Kanti. Lobes flicker as she mentions at she is the adopted daughter of Alona. "My, how this is a small world. Congraduations Cryus, and I suppose that makes you Kanti's adopted father. I am very happy for the two of you, Alona seemed like a very kind mare when I met her." Flicking his tail in thought he glances at the conservative stallion a few yards away. Whickering a hello he tries to encourage the shy stallion.

-Polar-
Orchu frowned slightly at Manitou. "We met when I was a colt? How unfortunate I can't recollect the occasion. Orchu's eyes flickered back to the brown mare. "Kanti?" He stated in disbelief. "Why I haven't seen you since you were a basket! My you have certainily grown fast!" He smiled warmingly to the mare. "It is such a shame I did not have the opportunity to meet you as a filly. For I have not seen Alona in ages; how is she?" Orchu followed Manitou and Kanti's nickers to the soquili that was slowly approaching the group; at once Orchu recognized the stallion. "Spirit Sprite! How are you?" He neighed cheerfully to him.

Valeria

Spirit Sprite raised his head as he heard someone nickering nearby. He spotted the rather large group of soquili nearby and nickered softly back before taking a couple unsure steps forward. He recognised Orchu almost instantly and felt a bit more confident. If Orchu were here, perhaps the others would talk with him?

Tania blinked, then bounced after Spirit Sprite, leaping up in an attempt to bat at his short tail, not paying attention to what they were headed towards.

hanging gallow
"You and Alona are mates" Kanti said with a little bit of shock, this was a new thing to her. She had never met Cyrus before and Alona had mention a stallion before, yet she never paid attention, and here he was, her mate. Kanti as a little stunned... she wasn't sure of this new idea.

"I suppose he may be my adopted father" Kanti said responding to Manitou, however she couldn't imagine it. This was the frist time she was meeting him, this was overwhelming.

"Orchu?" Kanti said looking at Orchu when he responded to her. She scattered the fragaments of her past into order searching for that name, then she remember, he was the small foal that had talked to her the one night she had tried to get out of the basket. She had felt bad for insulting him once, so this was who he was.
"I haven't heard from you since that night I was in a basket, I always wondered if I would ever meet you" she said happily.

"Alona is doing fine Orchu" she said with a nod.

Kanti watched as the other stallion appoarched. She didn't recongize him but yet Orchu did.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked at Kanti who seemed to be spazzing about the fact of calling him an adoptive father. "I wouldn't say adoptive father, for only we have just met. It really wouldn't be fair." he smiled winking at Kanti as he replied to Manitou. He watched Orchu for a bit he was still stunned on how big he had gotten.

lostlinx
Lobes flicker back at the mare's reaction to what he said. "Im sorry, I didn't mean to startle you by what I said m'lady" His tail moves in a somewhat uneasy fashion before turning his attention to Orchu. "Do not worry about it, I'm sure you had more important things on your mind when you were that age." Smiling slightly he nods in understanding. "So Kanti, how are you enjoying all the wonderful knowledge you have aquired."

Draculas Babe
Cyrus' ear flickered as he heard a very friendly and damiliar voice. "Zeph!" He turned and ran towards him greetingly circiling him. He hadn't seen him in a long time. "How have you been younger brother?" he asked. His eyes beamed as he nickered over to Kanti to meet him.

lostlinx

lostlinx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:01 am
Libra07
King: -looks at ellie , mistaking her with some one else giving a whinny of excitment-

lostlinx
Ellie - eyes the quarter stallion, whickers then starts to eat

Libra07
King:-confussed as to why she didnt reply back - Kitten? Its me king...

JadeEye
((Chogan: *glances again, having not seen another paint soquili ever* o.o *has a thing for paints* <3))

lostlinx
Flickering her ears at the stallions question she rose her head, cocking her head slightly to the side. Her dark chocolate orbs looking straight into the stallions. "Already calling me pet names? I think you missed the first introduction, and a other important steps before getting to pet names."

Libra07
King looking a little shocked looked into the mares eyes.
" im sorry, i confussed you with... some one else. And im sorry. Im king, and may i ask your name then" he smiled a bit a little upset that she wasnt who he thought she was.

lostlinx
Her lips parted in a charming smile as she dipped her head to the stallion known as King. "I am Ellie, that is quite alright, there are alot of us, I am sure that anyone could get alittle confused." Lobes flicker as she glances past him for a moment at a black overo stallion. Keeping her respect for King she returned her gaze to him. "So I'm sort of new around here, could you possibly introduce me to anyone?"

JadeEye
Chogan watched the paint mare curiously for a moment, then resumed munching grass with his familiar prancing about his fetlocks. He wasn't sure if she was giving him a welcoming look or just a look...that stallion she was talking to looked pretty big. Maybe he was interrupting something.

Libra07
" i've been here for a while, unfourtunatly i dont know that many soquili, the only on i remotely know well would be my mate, tetyawna" he gave a faint smile as he realized he wasnt very social any more. He looked over to the black overo.
" I've never seen him before. if you wish you can go meet him" he smiled to her seeming to understand she was most likely curious about him, they both where of painted color after all.

lostlinx
"Tetyawna, that is a beautiful name, is she around?" Dark chocolate orbs search around for anyone that she felt could match such a native but charming name. Stopping once again on the black overo for a moment she returns her gaze to King. "I am not sure if he is the friendly type, he doesn't seem to socialize well."

JadeEye
Chogan continued to clip grass from the earth, though his attention had wandered elsewhere for the moment. Again his eyes lifted to the mare, who had caught his attention for the fact that her coat was remarkable...like his, yet obviously of a different color. He'd spent so much time alone that it was not surprising he'd never run into another paint like himself.

When she looked at him, his pale cheeks colored a little and he averted his gaze, feeling horribly out of line for even looking.

Libra07
King smiled
" No im afraid now, shes back at my teepee. I asure you she would be thrilled that you gave her such a compliment" He looked over to the overo and back to Ellie.

" one way to find out, if you will follow me" He said. Thus he turned to the overos direction and started to walk to him. He gave a friendly smile to him and as soon as he reached them.

" hello, I've never seen you around. ut i would like to intoduce myself, im king" he smiled as he waited to see what would happen.

lostlinx
Ellie blushed, but followed a step behind King over to the black overo stallion. Chocolate orbs watched the stallion with curiousity as King introduced himself to the other. Lobes flickered with inassurance, but she quickly perked them forward to put forth a good first impression.

JadeEye
When Chogan was approached by the massive stallion, he lifted his head immediately and tried to look as nonthreatening as possible, the soft blush on his cheek blanching away quickly.

"H..hello," he stammered, gaze flitting from King to the paint mare rapidly, trying his best not to come off like a total ditz. "I'm sorry if I...um...interrupted you. I was just looking." Looking at what and with what intentions, who knew...

"I'm Chogan...I don't really come out much."

Libra07
King chuckled a bit before returning his gaze to Chogan.
" Non-sence, theres no reason to appoligize and the more the marrier" Noticing his nervousness and how he staired at ellie he drew closer to the paints ear and made sure ellie couldnt hear what he said

" go ahead, i have a mate and its not her" he drew away and smiled.His ears flickered about listening for others and his attention drew back on the stallion
" Well Chogan, i dont get out much either so dont worry" he smiled again.

darkelementaldemon
The albino watched the group of Soquili from afar as she walked by. She had met a few of them before, but wondered if they'd remember her now that she was an adult. She smiled meekly and walked towards them, calling out a small hello.

lostlinx
A smile tugs at her lips at the stallion's cute but timid personality. Though a curious glare is shifted as King whispers something to him. Lobes flicker, straining to hear. "Hello Chogan, I am Ellie. It is very nice to meet you, I am new around these lands, so the more soquili I meet, the better. So do not feel a need apologize at all." Giving a warm smile she watches the stallion with a curious gaze. He was sort of cute. Keeping her thoughts to herself though she glances around in a quick mannor to stop from staring at the shy overo. An albino mare attracts her chocolate orbs almost emediately as the sun reflected brilliantly off of the pure white coat. Releasing a single whicker of friendliness she returned her gaze to the curious stallion.

JadeEye
Chogan's cheeks erupted into a furious crimson blush at King's words and he mouthed the air silently for a moment as though trying to gather his thoughts, finally producing a soft squeak before true words spilled out.

"Ah...I mean...it's not that," he mumbled to King, his head tipped forward so his mane spilled over his face to hide the warmth he just knew had to be clearly visible. How embarrassing! He whickered nervously and lifted his gaze to Ellie. Oh gods, he hoped she hadn't heard what King said. That'd be an awful first impression, not that he was doing much better himself.

"Nice..um..to meet you," he managed to say in return to the friendly mare, feeling so ridiculous right then. "I'm sure I look like a fool right now."

Libra07
King smiled.
" i was just telling you so you knew and didn't feel awquard" he luaghed ans remaind quiet there after just enjoying the company. His gaze floated towards the albino mare. She was familair in some way. Afte he thought for a bit the thought struck him. Could she be the little filly that was with Thats black stallion? He hoped she wouldnt rember what happened but still gave out a whinneying welcome.

darkelementaldemon
"Hello again King" She looked to the stallion and smiled. She blinked and turned her attention to Chogan, "Well... hello to you too" He face was humble, "I'be never seen you around here before..."

lostlinx
"A fool? No, not at all." Lobes fall upon her skull as she shakes her head. Her mane decorated with beads and feathers dances. "So I suppose to haven't met very many soquili as you do not venture much, correct?" Dark chocolate orbs travel from Chogan, to King, where her gaze then turned questioningly from him to the albino mare. "I'm guessing you two know one another." Smiling she introduces herself. "I am Ellie." Dipping her head in a simple greeting.

JadeEye
Chogan nodded to the albino mare, silently willing his blush to fade so he didn't feel so silly. "Hello," he said, a little more calmly now, dipping his head so the feathers at his ear danced about a bit.

"I don't know any soquili, honestly...well, aside from you all." He gave a sheepish grin. "I guess I'm a loner."

He wanted to ask Ellie where she came from...why her coat was so much like his in type...but he instead kept it to himself for now.

Libra07

King Smiled, looking at Ellie making a yes reply with his head. He then turned his attention to Kealyn
" Why hello Kealyn. My how you've grown. Foals today, Adults tomarrow." he laughed a little and then continued
" Wheres the black stallion your always around with?" he asked as he listened in every direction for any trouble that might appear.

lostlinx
Dark chocolate orbs watch as the stallion starts to relax. "Well, I guess now you can say you've met some now can't you. As well with I, you and King are the first soquili that I have had the pleasure in meeting." She releases a warm smile at King and Chogan. Giving a curious glance to the albino mare every now and then. "So do you, like King have a mate?"

JadeEye
Chogan looked to be calming for the most part, though he seemed a little taken back by her question. Oh...had she heard King's comment?!

"Me?...aha..no. I don't know if I would ever find a mare willing to put up with me," he said with a small laugh, as though he thought it funny.

Libra07
King had a a soft look in his eye.
" i use to think like taht till i met tetyawna. I've seen 9 seasons and yet she is my first mate. And im sure with your unique ooks you'll find one in no time" as heart felt as his words could be he sighed. thinking about foals.
" And i dont have any offspring, though i would love to have offspring" He shared openly to make Chogan feel better. At least he hoped.

darkelementaldemon

The albino mare looked to Tempest, remembing the stallion from before, "I'll.. be right back" She called ti the others, trotting over to where the mare and the raccoon were, "Hello again" She smiled when she saw them.

lostlinx
"Do not say that Chogan, I have yet to find a mate either, and I am no spring foal." Flicking her tail back and forth she smiles at King. "I am sure you will make a fine father." Her orbs follow the albino mare's departure for a moment before looking back at King. "She seems alittle bit distracted....like she doesn't focus very well. But maybe she just has alot on her mind." Shrugging off the mare she turned back to Chogan. "You shall find that special someone sooner or later."

JadeEye
Chogan also watched the albino mare walk away and wondered who the forms in the distance belonged to. So many soquili were out this evening...more than he'd ever seen before.

Ellie's straightforwardness made him chuckle, though he blushed away.

"I am not in a hurry," he said rather quickly, hoping he didn't come off as disinterested in mares in general. "But I'm sure you're right."

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:56 pm
Hello lostlink.I will post Chaleha's rps' here if you would like. Pnm me and let me know. Also if this post is out of place.I plan to edit and place the rp sessions in here. Just thought you would like to know. Elven  

ElvenWhispers

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces