Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Nightmares are destroying me.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:09 pm
I don't know how to help, being as I usually only get nightmares when I watch horror movies, so I avoid them.

And X is not satanic. For centuries X has been a symbol for Christ, the anointed one, the Saviour. The Greek letter X (which is pronounced "ki" or "key), it is the first letter in the Greek word for Christ (I don't know how to type out the Greek word itself, but it's pronounced "Kree-STAS"). It's been incorporated into many different symbols to reprensent faith in Jesus, the one sent from God, that's what the first century Christians did any ways.

The X and different variations of it can be found in the ancient Roman catacombs and on early coins, lamps, and pottery.

So maybe, and this is just my theory, the X in your dream is a good thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:18 am
Ihave heard that....but the x is sideways...look that the drawing...  

saphiragale

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:15 am
thrashmetaljunkie
you need to find out the history of that house. if u felt uncomfortable with the carved x... you may need to do something about it, such as getting rid of it. how, there are many ways, me being a punch-out man, i could explain it to you. also there may be something satanic behind that X, though im not quite sure what, because usually a pentagram is involved, but in this case, there isnt. there could also be some kinda of occult symbolism behind it. you may need to bless the area, or completely avoid it. i know all too well about demons, and the power you may be tricked into giving them. im not trying to advocate myself in this, but try reading the bible study i posted under biblical discussions subforum. it may help a little as far as understanding goes. if it does help, let me know and i'll come up with a separate one just for you and PM it to you. there is nothing more powerful than the Word of God, than God himself.

Dreams are powerful sources of precognition, usually, or you have a lesson in life you're not learning.
Lessons (the dream) will be repeated until they are learned.
Also; saying anything involving a pentagram is related in any way shape or form to Satanism is incredibly offensive.
It's only Satanic if the pentagram is upside down, and the two points (that are now on top) are longer than the others.
the only things I could suggest to help probably wouldn't go over very well with 90% of these zealots.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:54 am
The Chaos God Dusk
thrashmetaljunkie
you need to find out the history of that house. if u felt uncomfortable with the carved x... you may need to do something about it, such as getting rid of it. how, there are many ways, me being a punch-out man, i could explain it to you. also there may be something satanic behind that X, though im not quite sure what, because usually a pentagram is involved, but in this case, there isnt. there could also be some kinda of occult symbolism behind it. you may need to bless the area, or completely avoid it. i know all too well about demons, and the power you may be tricked into giving them. im not trying to advocate myself in this, but try reading the bible study i posted under biblical discussions subforum. it may help a little as far as understanding goes. if it does help, let me know and i'll come up with a separate one just for you and PM it to you. there is nothing more powerful than the Word of God, than God himself.

Dreams are powerful sources of precognition, usually, or you have a lesson in life you're not learning.
Lessons (the dream) will be repeated until they are learned.
Also; saying anything involving a pentagram is related in any way shape or form to Satanism is incredibly offensive.
It's only Satanic if the pentagram is upside down, and the two points (that are now on top) are longer than the others.
the only things I could suggest to help probably wouldn't go over very well with 90% of these zealots.
i meant that one, i thought everyone would know what i meant, sorry for that >.<  

thrashmetaljunkie

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:59 pm
saphiragale
Ihave heard that....but the x is sideways...look that the drawing...

I saw the drawing...I don't know what it means. I was just putting the input about the X actually being a symbol of Christ. Since my research hadn't stated which was the X was standing, I assumed it was any which way???  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:10 pm
I think this is something you should discuss with your pastor, family, or people you trust in church, you can all discuss what has been happening and pray together for some type of liberation.

That or pray to God ask him to show you what is going on, but it's be a little more intimidating by your own, so I advise get other people involved

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100

GraciaKaemon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:59 pm
I am not claiming to be an expert, but the sideways X could be a sign for the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ represents everything that Christ doesn't.

I do know a lot about dealing with demons, however. I have had quite a few; in fact, I might have some right now. If anything I say sounds off, ignore it, as it may be the demons. Demons use your fear against you, to manipulate you into doing their will. If you have tried to get rid of them and can't, don't give in. Stay strong and keep loving God. I love you and will pray for you.

Stay safe, sister in Christ. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:11 pm
The fact that you saw this through a wall interests me more than anything.
See, I would be very patronizing, but I don't at all care to.
Most 'demons' are actually the latent psychic powers of a person awakening. If you open yourself to them, you'll get more than snippets of skill like seeing the X through a wall, you'll eventually become slightly fore-sighted.
And remember, Deity knows all names you call it, so technically we worship the same thing. You give It a different name and face than I do.  

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:43 pm
Don't jump to conclusions. If you automatically say it's from satan then you are giving him more power. Most likely it is from your subconcous. Have you seen a scary movie, tv show a commercial for one of those perviously mentioned? I had a nightmare one time and in it I was being disected alive. It turned out the day before I saw a preview for one of the Saw movies. Plus the X could mean so many different things. It could mean crusificion since that was one of the types of crosses the Romans used. It's best to pray about these things since only God truly knows.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:42 am
She said tha tX is sideways and that she actually saw the X, not that it's just appearing in her nightmares.

Demons are fallen Angels, kicked out of Heaven for joining Satan when he tried to take over and dethrone God. When someone summons Demons to perform magic, they give the illusion of control when they are the ones actually running the show.

And God says in the Ten Commandments that we will worship no God before him. So believe what you will, but I'll keep worshiping the one who actually created me and the one who carries me when I'm weak from sin, thanks.

P.S. I used to practice Wicca, so I know what I'm talking about. I actually summoned demons to hurt innocent people to prove to my friends that I was powerful but all I did was hurt my friendships.  

GraciaKaemon

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:45 pm
GraciaKaemon
She said tha tX is sideways and that she actually saw the X, not that it's just appearing in her nightmares.

Demons are fallen Angels, kicked out of Heaven for joining Satan when he tried to take over and dethrone God. When someone summons Demons to perform magic, they give the illusion of control when they are the ones actually running the show.

And God says in the Ten Commandments that we will worship no God before him. So believe what you will, but I'll keep worshiping the one who actually created me and the one who carries me when I'm weak from sin, thanks.

P.S. I used to practice Wicca, so I know what I'm talking about. I actually summoned demons to hurt innocent people to prove to my friends that I was powerful but all I did was hurt my friendships.

That is most definately not Wicca.
It goes against the Wiccan Rede, the law we uphold above all others; 'AN IT HARM NONE do what thou wilt.' So shut your mouth if you don't have a clue of what you're talking about.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 pm
The Chaos God Dusk
GraciaKaemon

It goes against the Wiccan Rede, the law we uphold above all others; 'AN IT HARM NONE do what thou wilt.' So shut your mouth if you don't have a clue of what you're talking about.

Plus the three fold rule. I have friends that are wiccan and that's the only thing they will tell me about it.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:41 pm
gothic_black_rose
The Chaos God Dusk
GraciaKaemon

Plus the three fold rule. I have friends that are wiccan and that's the only thing they will tell me about it.

I momentarily forgot. Thanks for reminding me.
And expounding upon what Gothic said; if we do conciously cause harm, it returns upon us three times over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:55 am
The Chaos God Dusk
gothic_black_rose
The Chaos God Dusk
GraciaKaemon

And expounding upon what Gothic said; if we do conciously cause harm, it returns upon us three times over.

I didn't say that the X was Wiccan. Lord, try actually reading what I said instead of just jumping to conclusions. I said that I used to practice Wicca and I know that all magic really is is summoning Demons to do your will.

I know all about the rule of three, but just because it's that law doesn't mean everyone will follow them. I didn't.

I'm just telling you that I know what I'm talking about because I was a bad little Wiccan, okay? So untwist your panties and calm down.  

GraciaKaemon

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:31 pm
GraciaKaemon
The Chaos God Dusk
gothic_black_rose
The Chaos God Dusk
GraciaKaemon

I didn't say that the X was Wiccan. Lord, try actually reading what I said instead of just jumping to conclusions. I said that I used to practice Wicca and I know that all magic really is is summoning Demons to do your will.

I know all about the rule of three, but just because it's that law doesn't mean everyone will follow them. I didn't.

I'm just telling you that I know what I'm talking about because I was a bad little Wiccan, okay? So untwist your panties and calm down.

I'm telling you that you don't. There are no entities summoned in Witchcraft.
You practiced something that was a godless blend of Ceremonial Magick, Satanism, and Vodou.
Withcraft is utilizing your own power, your own natural energies.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff