Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Sela's Plots - In need of a strong, gay stallion :U Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:03 pm
..alright...can post now... xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:17 pm
I claim first post! Mine! D<

Anyway, yeah, you know you are always welcome to grab someone from my herd to RP with. 8D

Friends, enemies, ect ect.

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:53 am
Riri 8D

lol okie thanks! xD

owo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:23 am
Damn you Riri!
Fine, I claim the 2nd non-Sela post.

Like Riri, you're always welcome to RP with someone from my herd as well.  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:21 am
Thanks Ishie
I'll keep that in mind

I feel welcomed now xD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:26 pm
I'm number three! 83

Like everyone else said I'd love roleplay with my herd. Everyone cept Eyota is open for roleplay! (@___@ Mind block for him.)

I think Anya would fit well into his plots. * W * I could easily seem her wanting him as her toy. If she succeeds in catching him or not can be up to you. (This plot can be anything you want really, from fling to lifemate -Though Anya would no doubt take time to get use this idea, plus it'd take a lot of roleplay. Even then she'd try to keep him from her sisters.- To enemy.)

But anything is fine!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:41 am
Hey Pollack owo

Could be interesting to see how things play out if they meet xD she sounds pretty manipulative, and he can be as well.

it won't be a problem if he has multiple rps going at once will it? lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:27 pm
Problem is Sela is that if you have Nykto get caught, he becomes a part of the Harpy herd (I believe) and their property, so then he can't join Eydis' herd.

Here's the harpy plot thread if you want to look into that more.  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:03 pm
Oh xD Well he can't be caught by harpies
I think that might be impossible actually... he might pretend, or play long for the fun of it. But he'd never allow himself to be 'caught' per say

hmmm xD ah well

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:02 pm
Hey sel.

/Nods. We can see how it plays out, like I said I'm really open to anything at the moment.
But I must say I never said he had to join her herd, Anya if she really likes him will most likely try to keep him from her sisters.
But. /Shrugs.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:38 am
I'm offering up this lady for friendship and possibly more?;
User Image
(she's a mutant-kalona/alicorn mix XD)

She's quite complicated, and is still learning where or what she should be in life. Her mother is the Kalona, and is a proper one in that she hunts & kills and eats what she kills. Her father has aspirations to take over his father's lands and kills but only prey for his mate and family to eat.
Yamika is torn between wanting to follow her mother in everything, or be like her father. Truthfully she doesn't really like the taste of meat but she doesn't want to disappoint her mother. (yay for rambling XD)

Anyways, she is comfortable around Kalonas, despite her mixed feelings about her own situation, and could use a friend..and I eventually want her to find a mate and it would be interesting to see how she reacts with someone possessive whee

Oooor, I have this girl to offer for just general companion rp, they could go hunting together;
User Image
She's currently lined up for a fling with someone else so I can't offer her for more than just friends ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:29 am
8D yay for ppl wanting plots! lol

@Pollack: I don't have any problem with him meeting Anya ^^ it will be interesting if nothing else. Even if they end up as enemies xD So we can start an rp for them; do you mind starting it? oxo but I must warn you, if it's during the day, he'll have to stay in the shade owo I don't ming that tho xD

@Sayuri: Nykto definitely needs to make acquaintances. So I'd love for him to meet either of your two girls there. Yamika could be interesting, and who knows, Nykto might help her find her place in life. He doesn't like meat himself, strangely enough. Though he does sometimes thirst for blood, which he dislikes. He likes fruits a lot xD
As for Aranea, it'd be interesting to see how he gets along with another Kalona. He doesn't like meat that much, but does enjoy hunting just for the thrill of killing

So I'm up for him meeting either one. I can take on quite a few rps for Nykto right now, since he's my only one xD

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:04 pm
That would be useful to Yamika, knowing that she isn't alone in her distaste of the eating side of hunting XD
She'd probably get on with him a bit better, Aranea would probably think him strange for not tasting what he kills lol

If you could start a rp 'tween Nykto & Yamika I would appreciate it, I'm in the process of catching up on my rps after a mini-hiatus (the WoW event got me sidetracked hehe)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:05 am
Sure, I'll get right on it! Though I must warn you my muse hate starting roleplays. xD But I'll try my best.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:47 am
Okie ^^ Take your time

And now.. Nykto will be full on his rp limit for now.

Anyone can feel free to post potential plots though still.
I just won't be starting any new rps for a bit

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces