Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:02 am
I would love to see searching and subscribing features I would hope they put that in.

And while I like the classic feel they are not going to let us keep that anymore... they just wont, but maybe we can use the customize feature and at lest make the place ATG colored.

Also anyone else notice the fact 90% of people just went through and hit strongly agree to everything... as if the developers are superheroes who can do all that in about 12 days....<.< because everything will go without a hitch and take less time than estimated... yeah right.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:46 am
You know Omni, ******** you. Where you waiting for me to say that?  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:56 am
Another post in quick succession but yeah...

I also want to be able to find my own posts.

The other topic I voted strongly for and commented on was the Towns. If they fix that they might be inclined to fix Homes and then I could actually care about my house again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:45 am
Elcia, looking through the threads I was worried that a lot of people would just go through voting for everything to get done which goes against the whole point of asking us about it. I only voted priority for the things I really do think are more important and even voted against some things.

It's a bit like the survey we recent handed out at one of the library branches where I work. Customers could select to have the library open for an extra morning and select which morning OR they could select an extra evening for us to be open and select an evening. Most of the customers selected every single morning that we are not already open and every single evening rendering the survey largely a waste of everyone's time.

People need to learn that the Gaia devs are not superhuman and public libraries only have so much funding with which to pay staff to come into work...  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:55 pm
While I agree with Terra wholeheartedly, I'll believe it when I see it. Gaia's grown into quite a corporation. I can imagine it becoming difficult to notice the little things like Guilds when you're dealing with so much revenue from Gaia Cash. razz

Now I don't know much about that topic, so I'll steer clear of it... Suffice to say, when Guilds finally DOES update, I'll be a -very- happy Gaian.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:15 pm
By the way, we have more details on what updates they have decided to do for the Guilds. A lot of their focus seems to be on the homepage. Thoughts, everyone?  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items