Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 pm
Saverio C.
Thaliat Everwood
Yeah, this place has gotten a little quiet as of late. But it isn't dead yet. I spend more time in my three guilds (one which is dead really, but now I use it to test code for my other guilds) than I do in here lately, only because of the slowness.

Maybe we can start a posting revolution. Revive the ATG. Or we can just reminisce, not that I've been here quite long enough to really participate in the latter.

If we move the games back to their rightful place we can solve all our problems.

Yeah, subforums, even for games, tend to get ignored. But they can clutter the main form if they all start going in there, so I am not sure how to feel on that matter. But I guess if there is little else in the way of chatter, it really won't do any harm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:19 pm
The games never cluttered anything anyway. The move was so people could find their RPs, if I remember correctly. I know for a fact we weren't swamped with games everywhere. There was just a ******** ton of activity.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

blue0212

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:07 pm
No offense, but the chat on this makes the entire ATG sound like a barren landscape where everybody is some dying person in the desert. sweatdrop

But, maybe we're not keeping people sucked in to our guild. People obviously have lives, and their free time is most likely spent on something else (trust me, I'm exactly like this). So, if we can keep more people interested in the guild, maybe they'll come back more often.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:17 am
Awww, the ATG was my first guild ever, dunt die!

...pity I don't post a lot...or at all sweatdrop  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:21 am
Seems like there's a lot of people here, you bunch of LUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRSSS!!!!

D8<

In all seriousness, I'll hunt you down and glue your fingers to the keyboard.

O_O  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:24 am
Hmm not a good idea Jaft, they would only be able to hit 5 different keys. Unless of course you were planning on teaching them how to type with their toes... Or tongue. I totally can because I'm cool like that. cool  

God-Raped-Me

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:16 am
I guess I'm a newer oldie. I've been around awhile but not as long as a lot of you. I love this guild. It keeps me into Gaia. You guys are my ones to vent to and clear my head and just hang out with. If anyone wants to put me into the facebook group, i'd be really happy.

I don't think we're dead, just quiet. We do need to get some new dedicated members in here. Hold a few contests. Get some good discussions going. We can save it guys. Never for a second did I believe we couldn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:47 am

I don't know when I joined but I know it was before Sept of '06...does that make me a oldbie? XD

I tend to chill in IRC as well (when I remember to open up Chatzilla) and I don't really post often. Usually because my words like to fail me at crucial moments. D:

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:53 am
I lost my little helpful link that Roland gave me with the stuff for Mibbit. Someone please save mee???  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:00 am

by the by, about this facebook group thing....was it ever posted or talked about here?

'cuz...i kinda...want to join ._.

La La Leprosy

Dangerous Raider

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:08 am
search the Infamous ATG on facebook. i found it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:19 pm
Kaz Likes Cookies
search the Infamous ATG on facebook. i found it.

ah! thanks i found it~

La La Leprosy

Dangerous Raider

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:20 pm
Jaft
Seems like there's a lot of people here, you bunch of LUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRSSS!!!!

D8<

O_O

Better a lurker than a scrub, lol.

Once I sell of a few things in the MP I'll be able to host a contest in here. Still need a theme but maybe I'll reprise the avi cosplay contest I ran a couple years ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:27 pm
Thaliat Everwood
Jaft

D8<

O_O

Better a lurker than a scrub, lol.

Once I sell of a few things in the MP I'll be able to host a contest in here. Still need a theme but maybe I'll reprise the avi cosplay contest I ran a couple years ago.

contests are a really good idea to draw up some activity. even small little ones are awesome.  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:18 pm
SO ARE GAMES!