Corpse-like and gross
  Sparkly!!1!!1!
  RIGHT BEHIND YOU!
View Results

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:37 pm
Revolutionary Roniel
@ Kaisanti: Awesome! Vlad is a pretty scary guy and though he's big... he's not that big. XD It'd definitely be a challenge for him too... and nothing perks him up like a life or death struggle. He and Vlad seem to have some things in common, both having been chained up and driven a little crazy by it at a point in their life.

I suppose we'd need to come up with a reason for the two of them to decide to tear each other apart.

Also... Vlad has a lot of respect and admiration for people who can seriously challenge him in a fight. He'd either come out of a fight really hating Sutekh or really loving him! XD

Ugh... gaia ate reply..

Yay!! It should be really fun. Sutekh is a tormented soul thats not yet found his own deliverance, hes at that stage where hes cruel and vicious to everything. About the only ones he tolerates are his mate Ennuiel, his kids, and other mutants with a mission of revenge. It would be neet if Vlad could knock some sense past the madness. Though I don't think Su would develop morals that fast. lol

Lulz that would be hilarious, if Vlad suddenly swopped to being nice to Su, he wouldn't have a clue how to react. XD Especially if Vlad won the fight. XDDD Confused with a grudge, and grudgingly respectful. *laughs* But Su's the same in that he respects strength, its about the only thing he does, strength and cunning. So Vlad could have a real impact on Su, which could be good for Su's redemption plot.

I don't mind if Sutekh starts the fight, or is the defender, he can go either way. If Vlad inturupted a hunt or something, he'd attack, but he could just as easily do something to anger Vlad either accidentally or on purpose. Hes bored and nasty tempered so hes not a very nice soq to be around unless you are Ennuiel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:00 pm
Ha ha ha... I could see Vlad interrupting a hunt if he was in an obnoxious mood. He would probably do it intending to get on someone's nerves and maybe get into a bit of scuffle.... but not realizing just who he was picking a fight with ahead of time. XD

And now I'm tempted to have Vlad decide that he really likes Sutekh. He'd feel that connection with him for their chains, four wings, and slightly crazy elements... and the exhilaration from an awesome fight could easily move to excitement about Sutekh himself.

Do you want to RP the fight some? We could use randomization to figure out hits and whatnot.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 pm
-sneeks back for a second-

LOL That works. X3 Su gets grumpy when hes hungry. Hed not be too impressed that dinner got away. Vlad's attention would totally throw Su. If he does decide he likes the grumpy ice demon, it would be so fun. XD Ive never really had much of a chance to fully rp all of Sutekh's quirks.

Ive only ever done fights as rps, with agreed damage levels and who wins at the end. lol If you wana roll, Im all for it, you just have tot ell me what to do. XD Im kind of leaning to Su loosing, it would beat some form of humility into his thick skull, if only when it comes to Vlad anyway. Hed still be insufferable to others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:54 pm
She might like to follow him around for a while, avoid any family strife that's heading her way when she finally decides that she won't be a proper 'Kalona' in the eating of ones prey respect as her mother won't be happy about that whee  

Sayuri_Nitta

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:55 pm
Well, I'd be good with Vlad winning for the sake of plot... so we don't really have to do the rolling. It'd be a bit simpler that way.... and it would pave the way to such a beaaaaaaaaaaautiful friendship between the two of them! 8DD

I'm assuming you want to do this as a full RP, and not just as plotting?

edit: @ Sayuri: Well then! That sounds like it'll work out! Do you want to work a RP in there or just keep it plotted out? And, if you'd like to write a short blurb about her and why she's following Vlad about, I'll put her on the front page!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:59 pm
Rp or plotting is fine by me - a rp would be fun though if you have the time ^_^  

Sayuri_Nitta

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 pm
Lessee;
Yamika:
Yamika isn't sugary sweet, nor is she overly evil. She comes across as having a very average personality, she's polite and relatively easy to talk to but she won't show particular emotion one way or the other whilst conversing with those she has newly met.

There's a large reason for that, although she looks nothing more than a slightly unusual alicorn, her mother is in fact a mutant uni-Kalona (a very predatory one), and Yamika is conflicted between acting as her mother would have her do, or just being a normal winged Soquili with no bloodthirsty compulsions. She is made more confused by the fact that she does enjoy a hunt, the rush and the skill involved but finds the kill and the eating of the prey distasteful.

Because of the inner conflict she tends to outwardly project a very controlled version of herself, but the facade will slip once she gets to know someone better.

She's currently following Vlad around to avoid familial conflicts, which might be considered strange that she would tag along and willing allow someone to draw her blood just to avoid conflict and possibly ostracisation from her mother but in her mind it's the easier path, and besides, she is thoroughly intrigued by one that enjoys the taste of blood as much as it repels her own senses.

In that he is using her as a walking blood supply, she is using him as a distraction from her problems.

There we go, her personality & a little thing about why she's with him. I'm not sure if she would feel any sort of attraction to him beyond the fascination at their opposing habits XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:26 pm
Revolutionary Roniel
Well, I'd be good with Vlad winning for the sake of plot... so we don't really have to do the rolling. It'd be a bit simpler that way.... and it would pave the way to such a beaaaaaaaaaaautiful friendship between the two of them! 8DD

I'm assuming you want to do this as a full RP, and not just as plotting?

-dies laughing- XD A beautiful and probably violent friendship. Lulz. Sutekh will be less than pleased. XD

Id love to rp it, it would be awsome fun, but if you are short on time we can leave it as plot.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:39 pm
Sorry for not replying to the plot thread for a week... I've been preparing to move off for grad school and am gonna be preoccupied for a while. XD;;

Thanks for the info, Sayuri! I'll put it up!

@ Kai: I'd love to RP it too! I am sorta short on time... but we can at least make a good attempt at RPing it. My inspiration for Vlad is high!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:21 pm
I'd love to put my girl, Shadena, forward as a Blood Donor, if you'd like.
<3

User Image  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:04 pm
@ Mewsings: Awesome! Vlad would be quite happy to have another lovely mare to nibble upon! Can you give me a bit of information about her and her personality and why she would come to Vlad? And is she going to be following after him for the long term, or is she just coming by every once in a while for a nibble? ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:49 pm
Jubilant, warm-hearted, and just a little ditsy, Shadena is the epitome of childishness. She doesn't take life seriously, mostly because she doesn't understand why anyone would want to be so serious when you could spend your life having fun and just living. For her to have come to want to be a donor to Vlad, it is of her own will and dignity. She believes that no creature, though good or evil deserves to suffer because of what they choose.

She would stay around Vlad, out of her own curiosity and undeniable want to be around someone strong and courageous in their own right.

Currently, she has no plots to drive her away from being a donor, so she will be with him long-term, or until Vlad finds it fit that he does not have need of her anymore.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:11 am
YAY!!! Id love to rp it, will be awsome sauce!

I have an rp to start already, did you want me to start off this one? Or did you have an idea? If you want me to.. it will be a couple of days, Im kinda busy till monday.

-reads the update and grins- Drat, if only I had a suitable stallion. That sounds like such fun!

Oh, and I ment to offer this before, but my Juan basket turned out to be a filly... did the 'save me' spot get filled? Raffaele is young enough and brave enough that she could easily get into trouble thats deeper than she can handle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:24 am
~Someone to Save~

I have two fillies: Nadia and Starlet

User ImageUser Image

You can choose who, if you're interested.

Nadia: As a foal she's been trying very hard to become a knight, and is likely to get herself in some sticky situations. And if you were alright with it, being saved by Vlad, someone that looks evil Nadia simply can't stand it. Being only a foal not really knowing that he's not evil. And it fuels her future dislike of evil things. And they could meet up again if you wanted when she's an adult, and they could maybe 'work things out'.

Starlet: She simply roams a lot, and being smaller gets herself into trouble. Her mother at the time has a mental illness so there's no one really looking after her. She's pretty spunky and would probably barrage him with questions about his appearance.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image

Rockin' has had a hard life thus far. Because of many run ins with abusive mares, he has an innate fear of them now. At this stage in his life Rockin' is looking for some sort of shelter for him to cling to while he tries to figure himself out. He's most likely going to be very dependent on Vlad for that period time.
As for jobs, Rockin' is able to do whatever odd jobs Vlad will require of him. Gathering berries and herbs, caring for wounds, telling stories, basically anything. The only thing he won't do is fight. It's against his code to hurt another living thing, since he's been scarred so deeply.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff