Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Cassandra training ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:36 pm
Kale went down to one knee, feeling great Happiness. Two Lives have been brought into this world. Let us go greet these young ones. What are you talking about? Just head to the Sand Village! Kale took off a moment later, breathing Heavily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:24 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
|Konoha|-|ANBU Captain|-|Medical Ninja|

User Image
User Image

User Image "Where are you going Kale?" She asked as he suddenly left. "I guess we can't start with introductions at all." She said with a sigh.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:15 am
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya________________

Nya watched Kale take off, then put her hand over her face.
"Ugh... Gomen, Cassandra-sama.... It seems we are a bit dysfunctional already, aren't we...?" she said nervously while taking her hand from her face, her index finger placed just under her bottom lip.

_____________________Character Card_____

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:30 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+

User Image
User Image

User Image "Yep." She said with an annoying tone. "So what do you guys feel like doing since we are not fully assembled?" She then looked at Nya. "Except kissing your new boyfriend over there." She said with a smile.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nya's face flushed red at Cassandra's comment.
"C-cassandra-sama!" she shrieked, putting her hands on either of her cheeks. A small groan of embarrassment escaped her lips as she put her hands down then behind her back.
"I... I guess we could just begin training..." she mumbled.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:12 pm
"I could say a lot of things we could do." Sedra said with a mischievious grin. "But I doubt you want to go running across countries to follow him, even though we are required to." Sedra stated. He then nodded about Nya's suggestion. "That would be a good idea, as the chuunin exams are probably coming up soon, and we should begin getting in top shape." He said with a nod as he pinched his chin with his forefinger and thumb.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:43 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+

User Image
User Image

User Image "Alright then...i have scrolls of every element right now...so which element are you guys familiar with?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:27 pm
"I have this scroll on genin katon techniques that my uncle gave me, though, I was wondering if you happen to have any Hyuuga clan jutsu scrolls, or some Kumo clan jutsu scrolls perhaps?" Sedra asked Cassandra. "Or if you have scrolls on some weapon or taijutsu styles, those would help too." He stated, after thinking for a moment. "You see, Sensei, I need to be trained in all aspects in order to make sure I can capture a target quickly and effeciently." He said, indicating that he would one day be a full fledged bounty hunter. "Though, in the meantime, I think I will begin with these." He said, showing the scroll of katon techniques.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I'm most familiar with fuuton, Cassandra-sama." Nya piped up. Her demeanor went from its shy state to being more relaxed. Her blush also disappeared and her posture straightened out.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:09 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+

User Image
User Image

User Image Cassandra pulled out a wind scroll and handed it to Nya. "Try some of the jutsu and i will see how good you do." She said with a smile.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Some? There's more than one jutsu on here?" Nya asked curiously, taking the scroll from Cassandra's hand. Nya carefully opened the scroll and peeked around it's basic jutsu, figuring that she should probably learn those first since she had just turned into a genin. Higher jutsu weren't for her just yet. A specific jutsu, Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu, caught her eye and she decided to try that out, seeing it as a promising and useful jutsu for the future.

(( How long would this jutsu take? Or is it 2 posts per all basic/academy jutsu? ))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nya looked around and decided that she should train a little bit away from everyone else to make sure that she didn't accidentally hurt anyone but herself during her training. If she could, any way. But caution taken is always appreciated. Focusing on what the scroll taught her, Nya began to try out it's methods. It was fairly easy at first, but she still couldn't quite get the jutsu.

[1/2]

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:42 am
User ImageUser Image

The more Nya practiced, the better she got at lifting objects. Slowly, it didn't take long for her to lift rocks and kunai she threw out to practice with. Grinning, Nya trained more until she make the kunai fly and spin in the air.
"What other jutsu are on here...?" she muttered to herself while looking over the other basic jutsu.
"Yadama Furooseigyo.... Projectile Control Skill... That sounds extremely useful!" Nya said excitedly. Looking over the other basic jutsu, she deemed that the other two on the scroll would benefit her as well. Once more, following the scroll's instructions, Nya began practicing.

[2/2]
[1/2]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:15 am
User ImageUser Image

Once Nya's kunai began to gain speed, she gained more confidence in her training. Sure, she was beginning to get tired from the chakara loss, but she would not stop just yet. There was much more she could be doing. After all, the chuunin exams were coming up quite soon.
Wiping her brow, Nya checked over the scroll and noted that she had plenty more jutsu to cover. Looking up at the sky, Nya decided it was time for a small break. She looked back over at Cassandra.
"Cassandra-sama! I'm going to take a small break now if you don't mind, alright? I'll be back soon. And, uh... I hope you don't mind me taking this scroll with me. I'll keep it safe and guard it with my life, promise." Nya said, going up to her sensei. Bowing before her sensei, Nya put the scroll into her obi along with her money and went off to perk herself up.

[2/2]
Exit to back home.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:26 pm
Kazuma casually walked in and spotted his nephew "Nephew, come here I want you to take this scroll so you can use it in your exams". Kazuma held out a scroll "This scroll contains our familys' secret technuiqes, after you learn them the instrustions will fade from the scroll".  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff