Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Written Examination Area (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:09 am
Darion72
XxChocolate JearkerxX
XD lol this puts me one step closer to madara`s sharingan.

Im getting a byakugan.maybe later :/
kool,wait from who  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:16 am
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Darion72
XxChocolate JearkerxX

kool,wait from who

No idea yet....probably from some one reliable...probably Hiro...or Dizzle.Yeah i think ill trust Dizzle.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:20 am
Darion72
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Darion72
XxChocolate JearkerxX

kool,wait from who

No idea yet....probably from some one reliable...probably Hiro...or Dizzle.Yeah i think ill trust Dizzle.
Oh,well thats cool i`m just waiting for the next part of the exam the fighting part twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:32 am
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Darion72
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Darion72
XxChocolate JearkerxX

kool,wait from who

Oh,well thats cool i`m just waiting for the next part of the exam the fighting part twisted

Same!  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:18 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
User Image

10. You are in charge of protecting the Five tailed demon host while he is unconscious from his constant training. Two S Ranked Akatsuki have knocked you out and have stolen the Gobi Jinchuuriki. You are alone with no backup. They have left a note telling you where they are. Your choice is to fight the two S Ranked Ninjas and Save the Demon or Let him be captured and report this to your Kage. Your choice affects many others. Show me how you would complete this unexpected mission. [This is while you are Jounin]

D:< If someone was stupid enough to actually leave you a note, they're probably going to be stupid enough to parade the Host through the host's home village stark naked and blindfolded.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:35 pm
lenon01
Hiro_Uzaki
User Image

10. You are in charge of protecting the Five tailed demon host while he is unconscious from his constant training. Two S Ranked Akatsuki have knocked you out and have stolen the Gobi Jinchuuriki. You are alone with no backup. They have left a note telling you where they are. Your choice is to fight the two S Ranked Ninjas and Save the Demon or Let him be captured and report this to your Kage. Your choice affects many others. Show me how you would complete this unexpected mission. [This is while you are Jounin]

D:< If someone was stupid enough to actually leave you a note, they're probably going to be stupid enough to parade the Host through the host's home village stark naked and blindfolded.

Does any body else all the sudden feel like going to a kegger, or is it just me? >.>

Theres still only four results up so far. I wana see my score -_-  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:40 pm
I wish i could see if i passed or not. i PMed my anwsers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:48 pm
Muse_Magician
I wish i could see if i passed or not. i PMed my anwsers.

Same, but he's probably busy with stuff =/  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:38 am
Drat, I didn't have time to make my rp sample so I explained in my pm, I was in a huge hurry that day...maybe I should re-pm my answer >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:41 am
well he said he will count it as a bouns  

Aro97

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:59 am
lenon01
Hiro_Uzaki
User Image

That was awfully specific...Did you do that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:53 am
Darion72
lenon01
Hiro_Uzaki
User Image

That was awfully specific...Did you do that?

>: / I certainly should hope not! xD Although I now have the incredible urge to do so.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:55 pm
ok so when am i going to hear if i passed or not?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:47 pm
When he get back online he been off for 4 days  

Aro97

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:10 am
I need to know if I passed!!!! This is the only reason why I'm still part of the guild, If I fail, i'm quitting. or I can become rouge and go to another village  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff