Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN!] Cerynei/Vanaras Herd Plot Thread: Announcement p. 16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:52 pm
Accepted neko <3

So, how will we get new members accepted into the herd rp-wise?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:00 pm
maybe have them post in the rp and wanting to joining up by meeting with the Alpha or Protecter maybe someone willing to explain things like a greeter in the rp  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:11 pm
*nods* Well, since Trovin needs to be integrated into the future herd, maybe Calixte could run into him while on her journey, tell him what she's planning, and then take him to Kenton for approval? It'd be like an accidental mini-reunion 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:14 pm
that works! Trovin is a bit of a rebel XD like is best friend he is a little heartbroken right now too  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:26 pm
Cool <3 I will contact buggy and set up an RP if she says that's okay, okay?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:32 pm
okie  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:51 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Mizuki & Yue
Soq Image: User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Nanny/Nursemaid
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? Mizuki is very gentle and loving. She once met a lost Usdia foal and looked after her for a while.
Lifemated? If yes, to who? No
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? yes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 pm
Accepted cat, though it may be a while before there are foals for her to take care of <3

And neko, buggy says that's fine, but I'm going to wait until Kenton and Cali are officially off on their journey before starting an RP.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:59 pm
woo~ this is exciting  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:00 am
Very very exciting - we've got members! 8D

Mizuki needs to be integrated into the new herd as well - How would you like to do that, cat?  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 am
Mizuki is adventurous, maybe she can run into Calixte and/or Kenton at one point.

Mi is currently living with a two-legger but doesn't feel she really belongs there with the regular/wind soqs so just talking to them would have her wanting to join their herd.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:13 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Celegras
Soq Image: User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Maybe a Scout or something else that seems fitting. He's good in a role as a protector-type
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? He hasn't been rped at all but I always saw him as one willing to help n any way possible and woudn't back down from a fight if it meant protecting what and who he cared about
Lifemated? If yes, to who? nope - though he is flinging with Calixte. I'm hoping we can plot it out to end well
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? To the best of my abilities haha  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:03 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Accepted cat, though it may be a while before there are foals for her to take care of <3

And neko, buggy says that's fine, but I'm going to wait until Kenton and Cali are officially off on their journey before starting an RP.

okie  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:07 pm
Weee~ Welcome to the club, Fatal and Celegras! I hope we can plot that out to end well too - Kenton will be helping to raise Cali's and Celegras's foals, so I'm not sure how he'll feel about their biological father suddenly showing up O.o Cali won't hold anything against him, though. ^^ I'm thinking maybe a scout or patrol leader? Maybe a messenger, if he's fast and can run distress signals from patrol parties?

@cat: *nods* That's possible. Where does the two-legger live?

@neko: Link to RP in case you didn't get the PM ^^ (also so I can remember to reply. sweatdrop )

@Everybody: You can tag all herd-related RPs here, just make sure the person you're talking to knows you're talking to them <3

Territory Proposal

User Image

I'd like to propose the above as the herd's territory. If anybody has problems with this or it overlaps somebody else's territory, let me know. heart

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:23 pm
I'm sure we can plot things out. Maybe Celegras is unaware of the foals at all and stumbles across the herd later on when they've become adults? It might cause less stress among the males lol.

Also, any role you see him fitting in is fine. If later through rp he seems fit for a different one, he can change to a different one I assume? Patrols or messenger is fine with me!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff