[Public] Amira Keller's Plot Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:54 pm
A new friend arrived and I have added the rp between Loleki (HG) and Quenthel (AK) to the list of rps.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:12 pm
Ithili has been added.  

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:04 pm
heart Edited Quenthel's profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:36 pm
Still want Ni'awtu for those two? I see she would provide the calm nature for your girl. She's nothing but calm and can't take a joke.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:49 pm
Yes I do ^_^ So sorry about not starting the rps. which one would you like to have started first and where?  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:07 pm
That's fine. I had that concept to take care of and set up an important journal entry for someone else. Wasn't even thinking about starting or tagging any RPs.

I could do something simple for Ithili. Ni'awtu tired from traveling around, stop somewhere for a drink. Kelpi being more comfortable in the water and all. Or I assume, since they're clumsy on land.
At this point, I just want character building RPs to flesh the rest of her out.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:12 pm
Okie dokies That sounds good. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:20 pm
I can do mine tomorrow, since....You have a rough idea of what time it is here. xD I'll post it in here once it's ready.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:25 am
Hoshi Lockhart
Sorry it took so long. >.< I finally got it though ^_^ If you would like to change the name just let me know. I wasn't very creative with it. >.< Quenthel and Ni`awtu rp  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:01 pm
Did I forget to post this? xD I derped majorly, sorry.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:23 pm
Amira Keller

Hello o3o I was browsing through the plot threads looking for a victim
-cough- and Quenthel caught my eye. My purewalker boy, Barracus was recently seriously injured in a fight with one of his prey and I want to find him a healer to capture. Quenthel seems sweet and innocent enough to be lured close so he can catch her and force her to fix him up ^^. It doesn't have to be anything long, he will be weak and delirious from bloodloss and infection so she should be able to escape him after fixing the surface damage. He probably won't even pursue afterwards since he's too intent on getting revenge. (If you want something more long term we can work something out as well). Lemme know if your interested ^^
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:08 pm
[quote="Faithofthefallen]That sounds like a lot of fun ^_^ Quenthel hasn't met any walkers, let along a purewalker. ^_^ I also haven't had her use her healing abilities in an rp yet. Just let me know when you would like to start. ^_^  

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:14 am
Hakumei has been added to the plot thread. ^_^ Yay!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:53 pm
I'm trying to catch up on rps now. So sorry for the long wait all. I'll be on more often now that things have calmed down once again. *hugs*  

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image
Hey there!
I was wondering if one of your Angenis could try and teach my foal Azumet how to fly? He needs to learn from someone else who has two sets of wings. It would probably take two or three RPs, if you're interested?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff