Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Sienna_Chambers

Witty Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:46 pm
Please sign the rules before posting. Thanks~

Alex

Sakai

Tokudome
Alex walked into the common room and smiled. "I'll bet anything they miss this place". She murmured to herself running her fingers lightly along the walls. She stood against the wall and looked around at her house. "The true royalty of hogwarts" she said her chin jerking up a fraction. "The only house free of those filthy reeking mudbloods"

User Image

My mother and father were pure-bloods...

...They were both also in Slytherin house...

...I intend to do them justice.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

The brunette leaned back, in the chair she was currently sitting upon, and gazed up at the ceiling. She noted the round green lamps hanging from the low ceiling on chains. Of course, after taking in the look of things, the girl's mind drifted here and there, but her thoughts mostly were stuck on classes. She was a smart girl, there was not doubt about that, but classes and the like were a completely unfamiliar thing for her. Ambriella wondered which classes and teachers she would like as well as which she would not. Her thoughts were racing right now. Sighing, she ran her fingers through her hair, and looked around the room. She was sure she would be up all night if things in her mind kept going how they were. She was brought out of her thoughts momentarily when someone walked in and began speaking to no one in particular. No, this house wasn't always free of muggle-born student. It was a rare occasion that it happened, but there were times that the house had muggle-born and half-blood students. Ella was sure about that fact too. The girl had done her research into the house with the namesake of her ancestor...the house she knew she would be in. Elle wasn't sure if any students of lesser blood status were in Slytherin this year though She hadn't really paid much attention to those who were sorted.

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

SlytherinPyrokinetic

5,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:43 pm
Annabell Kinn

User Image

Anna continued to look around the room. She somewhat knew what it looked like by the way her father had described it, yet it was a whole different experience to look at it yourself. Hogwarts itself was anew and interesting place, despite seeing photos of it from her parent's albums. I'm gonna like it here. She thought to herself. It's rather nice. She let out a slight sigh, being a bit sleepy, but she didn't want to sleep just yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:57 pm
Ƀɾαӿϯσи Ɍσȿȿ ϺϲϘυɪʅʅεи User ImageUser Image
I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Șʅʏϯћεɾɪи, obviously.
I've been known to be Ͼћαɾɱɪиɠ yet Ͼυииɪиɠ.
I desire Ɍεȿϼεϲϯ and Ƚσʏαʅɪϯʏ to be satisfied.

As Braxton reached the wall he lazily yawned the Slytherin password and watched the wall open up to him. He sleepily made his way threw the Common room and took the nearest seat near the window looking out into the Lake. Quietly he made himself comfy in the leather seat and then took out his wand. He twisted and flipped it around while observing the detail in it.

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

Seeing as Ambriella had been distracted by the girl who had come in a few minutes before, she noticed when yet another student entered. He too took a seat on the far side of the room, where she was, though he was sitting closer to the window. She briefly debated whether she should say anything to him or not, eventually deciding that she actually would have to talk to people while she was here, so she may as well start with someone sitting near her. "What is your wand made of?" The girl asked the blonde boy.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:53 am
Annabell Kinn

User Image

Anna had zoned out for a moment when she heard someone say something, and forgot she wasn't alone. She knew she wasn't talking to her, but she slightly looked over at the girl who had spoken. Even though she grew up surrounded by Pure-bloods, there were not many wizards her age there, so she only knew a few people in her house. Some have even been sorted into others, surprisingly.  

SlytherinPyrokinetic

5,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:23 am

"Hm?..." Braxton mumbled as he looked over to the girl. She looked very familiar, though he was sure he never met her before. He smirked at her and sat up in his chair. "I believe they said it was made of Hawthorn wood. With a Merpeople hair core. Nothing special." He said with a little laugh as he tapped his wand gently against the window. Braxton looked back to her and rested his arms on his knees and leaned forward toward her. "If you don't mind me asking, what is yours made of?" He asked her feeling curious to what was in hers.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

"Merpeople hair? That's rather interesting." The girl replied. It was rather interesting, given that the hair of merpeople wasn't a commonly used core in this area of the world. When asked about her own wand, the brunette stuck a hand in one of the pockets of her robes. When her hand emerged again, her wand was in it. "Willow." Ambriella told him. "The core is one of dragon heartsting and Basilisk venom." Of course, it was only natural that the young Parselmouth would have a wand core that had to do with a serpent. Ella's gaze drifted in the direction of the girl who introduced herself to the whole common room. Given the people who were in this house, that little entrance probably wasn't the best idea. Unimpressed by Miss Hollingberry's display, Ambriella focused her green eyes on the blonde boy once again.

User Image

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:18 pm

Ignoring the girl who introduced herself to the entire common room Braxton raised his eyebrows to her as she mentioned Basilisk venom. He smirked as he gazed at her wand. "Your core is more interesting than mine. Basilisk venom is a very rare yet intriguing center for a wand." He said feeling interested in how she received the core, but just as his mind began to wander he placed his hand to his forehead and chuckled. "I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Braxton McQuillen." He said with a smirk as he extended his hand toward her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:43 pm
Annabell Kinn

User Image

Anna couldn't help herself from overhearing the conversation, since there was basically no other noises in the room. "Basilisk venom? I've never met anyone with Basilisk venom in their wand." She decided that she probably shouldn't of said that, but it's too late now, and its probably no big deal.  

SlytherinPyrokinetic

5,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

For Ambriella the idea of Basilisk venom in her wand was not too interesting in her opinion. Giving the idea a bit of thought though, she could see why others would think it was. "Well, I was told that the dragon who's heartsting my core is made of was killed by a Basilisk. That is the reason the venom is present." She explained. Ah, yes, introduction time followed that though. They always had to happen and usually were sooner than this, as it was polite to introduce yourself before being to converse with them. "A pleasure...I am Ambriella Gaunt." She said, shaking the hand that had been extend toward her. As Ambriella did this, she had a feeling that she would be get along with Braxton just fine in the future, so she added. "Ella, if you will."

After introductions were over though, Ella's attention was diverted once more when a blonde girl spoke up. "It is a wand only suited for a Parselmouth. I believe two other people in my family line have had Basilisk venom in their wands." She said the last bit rather thoughtfully, as though she were trying to recall if she had forgotten anyone else.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:58 am
Annabell Kinn

User Image

That had made sense to Anna. She had only met a small handful of parselmouths, but she was only 11. She knew she would meet plenty more later on in her life. even with that, she seemed impressed with Ella. Oh. I'm Annabell Kinn. But please call me Anna. I rather dislike Annabell. She had already heard Ella introduce herself to the other boy...uhh. Braxton I think it was... but she was probably to introduce herself to her anyway.  

SlytherinPyrokinetic

5,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RavenRoseQueen

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:50 pm
ɱaѵέricҜ
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌
Out of Cheese{ Hi SukoBerrii And End ^^ }
The songs in my hEad♪♫
█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌
User Image

Mab Walked into the common room.
She took a seat at the back not really knowing how the Slytherin would act.
So she watched them interact with each other.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:49 pm
Charlie Gabriel Shepard

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Charlie had followed some female slytherin girl with dark hair into the common room. Happy he didnt have to use the password. Cuz the prefect who told them it was boring so he wasnt paying attention. He had it written down so he could look at it later though. He watched the girl he had followed go sit down and looked around the room and let a sigh. "Alright seriously their is something wrong with this place where are all the balloons and confetti. A Dj would be cool to you know to really crank this party up. Maybe some go go dancers. Whatever they are. I here all the cool clubs have those. Seriously this party is so lame." He once again sighed in disapointment at the lack of a party going on in the slytherin common room. Deep down locked away in the sane part of his mind. Charlie knew their wasnt going to be a party here. But his sane part was boring. So he always ignored it.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out