Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
What is our main goal as christans in life? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Confucious Embers

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:53 pm
psychocat Inc
Being a Lutheran,I am open to interpretation then some variations of Christ,but how I see things lie along this.

1.Follow Your common beliefs.
2.Leave any situation possible with it ending in peace.
3.Acknowledge and accept others beliefs as they cherish what they believe as much so as we believe.
4.Use the time you have on this earth to help improve it.In modern life that would be to go through education,do what you love,continue to end things with peace,not start fights,and in someway give back to the community.
It may seem to be rather difficult,i'm sure but in all honesty,any contribution is done.Though it is not required as appears,if such acts were to be preformed then god's human conflict which appears again and again would finally stop in a new found peace which he originally wanted.

Wow I wonder how being a lutheran is blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:28 pm
Bitter_sweet_jewel
psychocat Inc
Being a Lutheran,I am open to interpretation then some variations of Christ,but how I see things lie along this.

3.Acknowledge and accept others beliefs as they cherish what they believe as much so as we believe.
4.Use the time you have on this earth to help improve it.In modern life that would be to go through education,do what you love,continue to end things with peace,not start fights,and in someway give back to the community.
It may seem to be rather difficult,i'm sure but in all honesty,any contribution is done.Though it is not required as appears,if such acts were to be preformed then god's human conflict which appears again and again would finally stop in a new found peace which he originally wanted.

Its pretty good so long as your good natured. rofl
Other then that,it is mostly the same though there are some things like meet up with others who take interest in your kind of things,but I think that might just be my church.  

psychocat Inc

Confucious Embers

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:41 pm
psychocat Inc
Bitter_sweet_jewel
psychocat Inc

Its pretty good so long as your good natured. rofl
Other then that,it is mostly the same though there are some things like meet up with others who take interest in your kind of things,but I think that might just be my church.

>///< I wish I could be lutheran for a day ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:25 am
AndrewX5
As Christians, our main Purposes are:

1) Love God

2) Obey his commandments

3) Bring other unsaved people to God to be saved (bring more into Christianity).

I believe this is IT!!!!!!!!!!  

AngelFaceBabyDoll

6,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

VaniIla Latte

Shuffled Bunny

11,690 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:16 am
our goal is to give him praise and spread his greatness smile because Where there is love, there is God, because GOD IS LOVE. and we must always pray not only for our own sake but for the whole world and even if we have many problems in life , don't lose hope because its just trials in life to mold us into a person of worth and value :] .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:00 am
Put the Lord our God ahead of everything you shall do and trust in Him. Also, remain faithful to Him. He loves each and every one of you.  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:59 am
i think as Christian, my goal is Christ.
To follow Christ, no matter what the path is.  
Bible and other christian discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff