Creativity and the Juices Related Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:49 am
That's counts. Now just figure out who's the cameraman and who'll do costumes. Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 am
Well, Kerri sang the Fishy Face one and put it on youtube. biggrin  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:51 pm
Jaft
Start off simple and funny. Haikus anyone? >3>

there once was a girl from Nantucket... eek

come to think of it, how does that one actually end/continue? xD

also, you're creating a comic? biggrin can i see when you're done?
it's been a while since i've picked up my trumpet... or any other instrument for that matter *sad-faise* ...but hopefully soon. i've been browsing big band groups and swing orchestras on google... i also have to practice before getting into it. sweatdrop

it kind of seems like the creative juices are behind a plug in the pipes right now =[ all on hold until i can figure out how to get more time to myself. but i've been decorating cakes and being creative with baking a bunch lately ^^ maybe i can upload photos of some of the cakes when i find them. did a tetris cake for my mom (first fondant cake i decorated) ... did a batman/gotham city themed cake... and an elephant tea party cake. they're all round's but i WILL get my hands on some square pans someday! scream (they should really add a stars in the eyes/victory emoticon xD)

Victory is mine!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image

My creative juices are notoriously difficult to squeeze out at the moment, which is an enormous pain because I really need to get writing some more songs for the band. Hopefully I'll find some way of unplugging my creativity soon.

Though, when I wrote Saraneth it came pretty smoothly. Struggling on a lot of other songs though. sad

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:12 pm
During the slow hours of my jobby, I've been doing a ton of drawing and writing. There isn't much else to do; playing my DS would be a tad inappropriate. lol

@Bass: Are any of your songs on youtube or something? biggrin I'd love to take a listen.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:48 am
Slim95
During the slow hours of my jobby, I've been doing a ton of drawing and writing. There isn't much else to do; playing my DS would be a tad inappropriate. lol

@Bass: Are any of your songs on youtube or something? biggrin I'd love to take a listen.

User Image

The only one that's finished at the moment is up on Facebook on my band's page, http://www.facebook.com/Maltestion Hopefully I'll have the one I'm working on to add to that soon. biggrin

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers