Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Second Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon smiled sadly. "I'm already like them. Within moments I felt a snobbyiess I'venever felt before rise in me. I.. Feel like the Daemon pre-Hogwarts is supressed. You're getting as close to him as you can. It's like there's something in the air here..." His eyes glittered coldly at the idea of being taken over.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:30 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

"Fight it. I know you can. Don't become like them. Dae, you're breaking my heart." Her voice faltered.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon touched Tamara on the lips with a single finger, a warm smile on his lips. "I'll fight it for you. I know I won't win but.." he flicked his eyes away as his finger dropped, falling to his side, "while I love you, I'll never fall truely."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Tamara turned her head to the side and a secret tear rolled down her cheek. Her heart hurt and her head pounded as well. She wouldn't cry though, not yet. His desire to protect her was driving him down a path where he would be forced to protect her from himself. She couldn't follow him down that path, either. She was dedicated to helping, not hurting, people. Her lips quivered, but she resolved herself to wait. She fixed a fake happy smile on and kissed him. "I gotta go, I'm deadly tired. Meet me in the library in a couple days?" she asked.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon returned the kiss, his thoughts guilty as he caught the ever so faint glimmer of a tear. "I.. I'm looking forward to it," he whispered in a pained voice. He touched her cheek softly, noting idly she'd said somewhere public.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:50 pm

She gave him a reassuring, albeit forced, smile and touched his arm. "Good luck in class and I'll see you when I can," she kissed his cheek and slipped out of the alcove, to sneak back up to her common room.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

"Don't go.." Daemon whispered but she was already gone. As the stone slid back with a sharp but silent snap, he lowered his head, sitting heavily in his alcove, resting his head on his knees. He wasn't physcially crying. Anyone who happened to clance would see a blank look in his eyes with nothing more.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:48 pm
User ImageHe had his maps in his hands as he walked on the 2nd floor. he knew there was a secret passage to the dungeons somewhere around here. He looked around for a while looking down at his map and than back up to see exactly where he was.  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:52 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

She was hidded in her cloak trying to tell Jackyll what she heard.
Sakato tripped and fell, messing up her sneak up plan. "Crap."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image

Jackyll turned around to see Sakato standing behind him, "umm hi...i'm kinda not really sorry about turning you into a duck...he said staring at her, "are you following me or something?"  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:08 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

"Uh..kinda I want to talk to you about something, it's about Gryffindor trying to get you." She looked up at him  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:11 pm
User ImageHe looked around suspiciously, "why are you notifying me about it.....what are they planing on doing?"  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:28 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

"Because...I hate when people hurt each other, it's just...not right. Also there planning to pull a few pranks on you and your friend Dante...whatever his name is but keep some blocking spells on you so it doesn't harm you or your friend. If he asks just tell him you overheard they talking." Sakato looked down at the ground, feeling a little guilty about herself now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:30 pm
User ImageJackyll smirked, "Ah well..thanks I guess....I don't like your kind...I'm just saying that right now...but....you...your not bad.." He let out a gently smile.  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:34 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

"Thanks, I guess in a weird way.." she shiffled her feet around head still looked at the ground.  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff