Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Kings Island! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fave type of ride?
Classic roller coaster
23%
 23%  [ 10 ]
Loopy, crazy, loose-your-lunch coaster!
52%
 52%  [ 22 ]
spinny!
23%
 23%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 42

Survient

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:50 pm
CpainsorVio7
videogamesupermaster
yea I am a mod
then do me a favor and ban me. I don't want to support in any way this rude unorganize thing you call a guild.

You call it what you want, it's still an official guild. Just because we go offtopic and had a little "fun" one night, doesn't mean you can judge this guild so harshly. This guild has only recently started, I'd give it some time and then rejudge, You think what you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:51 pm
I agree  

DanPro05

Zero_Absolute_Nitemare

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:31 pm
Personally, I'm not a theme-park guy. I hate KI as of now. As for my favorite ride? I admit, I a freackin chicken wuss. o0;; I've only been on one ride there, I think it was called, erm something. Flight of Fear? I dunno..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:48 pm
yeah thats it. it's not that bad.  

ccg1232009

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:02 pm
i love the vortx the first time i went on it i was yelling at my friend then after that i loved it and we still laught bout the first time she took me on it she make's me tell the story all the time

x_x Chelsea x_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:45 am
videogamesupermaster
I wish I was closer to Cedar Point.
Yup PKI is sooooooo lame -_- I can't believe they took out the King Cobra... blaaaahhhhhrrrrgggggggg i loved having my nuts smashed in that thing BLAHAHA J/k yo!  

WaresTheBeef

Sonnestark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:27 am
Bleh Kings Island is boring to me now. Plus I almost fell out of the Face Off..they really need weight limits on some rides @_@  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:01 pm
AegisEvo
videogamesupermaster
Yup PKI is sooooooo lame -_- I can't believe they took out the King Cobra... blaaaahhhhhrrrrgggggggg i loved having my nuts smashed in that thing BLAHAHA J/k yo!

They took out King Cobra?! Shows how long it's been since I've been there. That was the first coaster I went on that I fell in love with! However, the wait always was too long for the ride.
I think I like Beast or Son of Beast the best. As for non coasters, I like the Flying Eagles. lol I can make those cables snap like crazy! biggrin  

Seak

hottblondie01

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:04 pm
i live like 5 minutes from KI so i have a pass every year. yeah i've been on everything and the only thing still scarry to me is drop zone. but i ride it every time i go lol which is like every day in the summer  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:25 pm
I go several times each year! I'm going this Saturday! I heart Top Gun, but i've never been on the vortex and really want to go!  

Nitta

hottblondie01

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:12 pm
nitta
I go several times each year! I'm going this Saturday! I heart Top Gun, but i've never been on the vortex and really want to go!

umm... KI is closed until fear fest  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:34 pm
Ack! Drop Zone. I've ridden that once, and could barely walk after getting off I was shaking so bad. lol I don't know if I could ride that one again.  

Seak

Nitta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:37 pm
hottblondie01
nitta

umm... KI is closed until fear fest

Maybe, but Saturday is Proctor and Gamble Day, and my friend got free passes because her mom works there.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:20 pm
Seak
AegisEvo
videogamesupermaster

They took out King Cobra?! Shows how long it's been since I've been there. That was the first coaster I went on that I fell in love with! However, the wait always was too long for the ride.
I think I like Beast or Son of Beast the best. As for non coasters, I like the Flying Eagles. lol I can make those cables snap like crazy! biggrin

People were being killed on stand-up coasters, so they stopped having them.
They were falling out and stuff. xp

Neekroo

DanPro05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:35 pm
then why is the mantis still at ceder point?  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff