Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Entertainment Forum
Lady gaga is evil and I have proof. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:46 pm
PawzPrint
thrashmetaljunkie
this is a series of vids. i advise you watch them. lady gaga is one of the artists mentioned.

okay,]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWz0VmJsHtQ
    okay, moderately interesting. How does it stack up to the Bible? Is this stuff Biblical? Essentially, why should I believe this?
you possed a good point. i tried to look up stuff for biblical references and google only provided me with the bible of satan and church of satan stuff. i dont feel too comfortable looking in the links. if you wish, i will delve and see if i can find something, but if i do i ask that you pray for protection. i know first hand how dangerous it can be looking at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:51 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Cocktail_queen
thrashmetaljunkie
my gf didnt believe me, and played it backwards herself. She does say those things. the video is not manipulated in any way.

I will admit that I have 4 of her songs on my Itunes because I like dance beats and catchy toons but I by no means like her at all. This vid proves that she is a demon slut.

Well you have no right to judge anyone ^^. How would you feel if someone called you a demon slut? 3nodding
you are right that we should not judge another, and yes "demon slut" is very... powerful. uncalled for. yet i have heard from others that some people in the world consider lady gaga to be the new whore of babylon. im not one for judging, but by her actions, music, and videos, she has only brought such judgements upon herself.

But she can do whatever she wants to. It is her life and no one can tell her what she is or what she is not.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:54 pm
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
thrashmetaljunkie
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Cocktail_queen
thrashmetaljunkie
my gf didnt believe me, and played it backwards herself. She does say those things. the video is not manipulated in any way.

I will admit that I have 4 of her songs on my Itunes because I like dance beats and catchy toons but I by no means like her at all. This vid proves that she is a demon slut.

Well you have no right to judge anyone ^^. How would you feel if someone called you a demon slut? 3nodding
you are right that we should not judge another, and yes "demon slut" is very... powerful. uncalled for. yet i have heard from others that some people in the world consider lady gaga to be the new whore of babylon. im not one for judging, but by her actions, music, and videos, she has only brought such judgements upon herself.

But she can do whatever she wants to. It is her life and no one can tell her what she is or what she is not.
yes, but that doesnt mean we should follow, or indulge in such things ourselves. (meaning her music talking bout it) and btw, watch the mouth, you'll anger the crew... >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:58 pm
I said nothing wrong in my post. Hell is not a curse word is it now? ^^  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 pm
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
I said nothing wrong in my post. is not a curse word is it now? ^^
i personally do not think so, however some people get a lil... weird >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:18 pm
XXDemonic TwinkieXX

Please refrain from cussing. That is against the rules of the guild. And yes it is cussing since you are using it out of context of what it was orginally meant to be used for. You have been warned so don't do it again.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:27 pm
gothic_black_rose
XXDemonic TwinkieXX

Please refrain from cussing. That is against the rules of the guild. And yes it is cussing since you are using it out of context of what it was orginally meant to be used for. You have been warned so don't do it again.

*Sarcastic overtone* Right wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:36 pm
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
gothic_black_rose
XXDemonic TwinkieXX

Your disrespect for authority is unwelcomed here.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 pm
gothic_black_rose
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
gothic_black_rose
XXDemonic TwinkieXX

Your disrespect for authority is unwelcomed here.
now now gothic, im sure he got the warning. he's just being a lil immature. we all have disdain for authority at some point in our lives. dont drop the hammer on him just yet wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:41 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
PawzPrint
thrashmetaljunkie
this is a series of vids. i advise you watch them. lady gaga is one of the artists mentioned.

okay,]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWz0VmJsHtQ
    okay, moderately interesting. How does it stack up to the Bible? Is this stuff Biblical? Essentially, why should I believe this?
you possed a good point. i tried to look up stuff for biblical references and google only provided me with the bible of satan and church of satan stuff. i dont feel too comfortable looking in the links. if you wish, i will delve and see if i can find something, but if i do i ask that you pray for protection. i know first hand how dangerous it can be looking at it.
    Personally, I'm not going to look deeper into it. It's not high on my priority list and I think people are making this a bigger deal that it really is. One should be careful. If one dwells too much on one thing, they end up taking their eyes off of the Lord and His will.

WoodSorrelWitch

Seraphim6496

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:02 am
Honestly, what a load of crap. since when are black and white squares satanic? ANd GOATS!? God made goats. whats wrong with goats? as for the finger symbols and the eye. That can be interpretted however you want. making that hand sign is also like saying "ok" is THAT satanic too?
one more thing, the video speceifically mentioned that it is not appropriate for children. Let me tell you something. HER VIDEOS WEREN'T MADE FOR CHILDREN. NEITHER WERE HER SONGS.
I'm not a die hard fan trying to defend her. I barely like her. I think her music is decent. I AM, however, trying to get you people to think about these things logically.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:48 pm
this is crazy, i believe it though
i knew from the start like most evil popstars that lady gaga was going to be ridiculous

thanks for sharing!  

ohay its libb

BugxNicole

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:04 pm
My philosophy is, if you don't like her, don't listen to her. Her target audience is not children, it's older teenagers and young adults. If a child is listening to this on a regular basis, their parent needs to put up some restrictions. What I'm wondering is why do people go and look for things that make people seem demonic and stuff. You have to have a pretty disturbed spirit in order to take time out of your life to judge someone else who is happy with their life and doesn't need people ridiculing them for it. I get that Christianity is about having a relationship with God and spreading his word and stuff, but seriously is it necessary for people to dig about other's lives to find things that are satanic and wrong. Like you don't do anything relatively demonic or satanic, if you say you haven't then you're lying. Everything that goes against God is of the Devil, but I'm pretty sure Lady Gaga didn't have the intentions of pressing Satan on her listeners. I'm not defending her or saying that her music isn't inappropriate because it is, but everyone is blowing it way out proportion. I will admit the video is quite unsettling and I will not be watching it again, but if people are looking for things that may put someone under the label of demonic, they have to be pretty screwed up themselves. What if I where to tell you that you are a Devil worshiper because you lied about something or whatever, you wouldn't want people judging you so don't judge others. That's my 2 cents anyway, just what I think, feel free to disagree (because I know someone will).  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:30 pm
in response: i never actually set out LOOKING for things to label someone or something demonic. However when it is brought to my attention, i do like to look into it, research and come up with my own conclusion. to me, i do find some truth in the video, and it is quite disturbing. However i do not think it is safe to say she didn't intend to press satan on her listeners, because frankly, how can we know? Music is powerful, it's a direct link to your soul. if i am informed an artist is demonic or satanic, i look for truth in it, and if i find it, i steer clear from them to protect myself spiritually.  

thrashmetaljunkie

BugxNicole

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:42 pm
Then why draw so much more attention to her if you want to steer clear of her? It makes no sense.  
Entertainment Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff