Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Mikani and Kanika's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:46 pm
Gone to Far? --
Rikka & Intrepid

(Ends Page 5)

The ground was drenched with the last bit of winter snow. As the sun would rise, the remaining blanket would wither away from the heat, awaiting the time where its season would return, and once again can lay over the lands just like years before.

Laying on the ground, the snow colored soquili was resting her head against the tree. This wasn't one of those burnt trees that was consumed by the fire yesterday, but one near the newly flowing river. Ice no longer flowed in the slow moving liquid.

Today...was a rather quiet day.

((And put this as a mental note for myself. This is before the twins come along))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:55 pm
The brown and white stallion moved slowly and carefully through the woods, a while back he'd spied some of the trees that had been unlucky, had caught fire. Not only was the sight horrible the stench of burnt wood made him nervous. He was just happy that the fire hadn't taken all of the woods, all of his home.

His short tail flicked, ears perked forward. He could smell a mare not far off, and decided that would be a fine direction to take his walk in. Coming upon the snow maiden that he'd breifly met yesterday he gave a light knicker of greeting, stopping just a ways away.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:58 pm
Upon hearing the nicker, the cyan gaze flew upward to meet the copper one of the caribou stallion. She returned the equine greeting, shifting her legs so she could stand. It was very rude to lay down before a guest, right?

She moved over to greet him formally. "Why, hello Intrepid!" Rikka chirped. She just loved saying his name.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:03 pm
Ah! He was remembered, which was nice. "Hello back, Rikka." He could never forget such a pretty face's name, now could he? "How are you today?" His tail flicked a little, eyes on hers. He hoped everything had gone as best as it could for her yesterday.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:07 pm
How could she not remember him? He was the first stallion she had met really since she had ventured down from the mountain side. Him, and the small colt with the feathered wings just like hers. The snowbird wondered how many others had wings yet didn't live in the mountains. They could have twoleggers they stay with, like Ayita the paint mare.

"Just resting a bit. I was flying a bit over the wreckage from yesterday's event." She told him. Flying was tiring, lifting your entire weight on small limbs wasn't to pleasing. "I'm just glad the creatures living there made it out okay." She said, sighing inrelief. "What about you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:43 pm
"I've seen some of the damage.. but not a lot, how is all of it? Not too bad, I'd like to hope." He murmered, one foot nudging at the earth. "Mostly I have been walking, eyeing some of the little forest critters to make sure they were alright, that yupe of thing."  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:49 pm
"From up above, it's pretty bad. It looks like...a black pit of nothing." She said. Not like how it use to where the bared trees clumped together in the winter made pictures with thier tangled branches, or in the summer where the tops were full of leaves that were oh so delicious to munch on.

A curt nod left her. "They all seem to be doing fine. Most of them are finding adequate enough shelter until the forest restores itself." She said. Yay! She was smart about a few things.

"How long have you been down here," Well...living here was a better way to put it. "Any places of interests?" She was still a 'newbie' around these parts. She'd only had visited a few times before, but those weren't very long stays.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:14 pm
A slight sadness entered his eyes, it would take a long time for the 'black pit' to look normal again, Perhaps Intrepid's full life. But the hope that it one day would be restored to it's true beauty was in his heart.

"All places are interesting if you know how to look at them, love." He chirped, smirking. It was true, though. Your mind only got bored if you let it get bored. Invent a game, explore a new path, try and view a place you've been to in a different manner!

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:19 pm
Love? "Ohhh do I sense a big stallion forming a crush?" She joked,send Intrepid a smirk equal to his. No one had ever called her love before, nor any of those silly pet names others give others. "Know how to look at them?" She questioned him, tilting her head at the river. "Like...this?" She giggled. Well that certainly was a interesting perspective to look at. Everything was topsy turvy.

"Or...maybe not," she gave him a cheeky grin. "Let's go exploring!" Ah..a little kid trapped in a adult body.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:28 pm
He laughed out right at her assumption. "Perhaps, but that is true then with all pretty mares I lay my eyes on." He gave her a coy grin, head tilting as he watched her.

"I suppose if you went about and looked at everything like that it would seem different and new." But it wasn't fully what he ment, he just didn't have words to explain it. Maybe they would come one day.

"Exploring? Right, you've hardly been around these parts. Well, if you tell me about your home I'll be glad to bring you around, eh? Deal?" He tossed his head, a few braids falling to the opposite side they were on. Her childish nature was actually quite amusing to the other, heart-warming even.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:46 pm
"Flattery gets you no where you know.." She giggled, smiling lightly at him. "Different and new is right. It's like this world...only upside down!" Yeah, so if a fish happened to jump out of the water, would it really be leaping down? In this new topsy turvy world it would.

"Mister Trep. I'll take you up on that offer!" She giggled again. "My home is way up in the mountains, in a small cave where humans use to live." She knew the humans lived there because paintings on the cave walls were plastered over the place. "They have little stories of pictures from the old ancestors, both yours and mine." When she said that, she refered to the ones of wind and land.

"It's always snowy up there, being so high up." She nodded as she spoke, walking with him. "You'll have to see it for yourself. Maybe oneday, we can go up there," She grinned. A walk up the mountain? It'd be new for her; she'd only having flown up x amount of times before.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:03 pm
He feigned shock. "I had always thought it'd gotten one everywhere... for I am here, am I not?" He gave her another coy smile before starting to walk, setting a pace she'd easily be able to keep up with. Hell she could probably out run him anyhow.

He didn't think about flattering her, it just sort of flowed out. It was hiis manner, that's all. His tail gave another swoosh and his ears quivered as he listened attentively to her story of the mountains. "It sounds lovely, but I couldn't imagine some place snowy all year round, I will have to see it to believe it." He chuckled. "But I must say it'd probably take a long time to walk up, you might not know though. Having wings and all probably makes where you live easier access, eh?"

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:37 am
Highly doubted that she could out run him. But, if he had magically grown wings, outflying was a possible choice.

She nodded after he spoke. "It is, at least, up towards teh peak. The mountain sides usually have slush and just wet." Rikka didn't like the mountain sides that much. She loved the little ledge she lived on, but it'd be near impossible to get there on foot. "I don't know," she admitted. "I never actually walked up it. Wings make mountain dwelling easy.

"So...where are we off to now?" She giggled, listening to the sounds of the hooves hitting the moist ground, as well as the spring birds beginning their return to the valley.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:10 pm
"Hmm, well we shall test that one day, shouldn't we?" His tail flicked and he tossed his head a little, gaze flicking over the sparse vegitation and the few trees as they entered the woods.

Hmm, where to bring her? "Any particular place you've heard of and would like to see? Im thinking we can venture to the falls, some ways to the northwest. They're beautiful all year round." He nodded

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:14 pm
"Falls?" They didn't sound to pleasant...But he said they were beautiful all year around, so it must be something different then the word she was thinking of. Normally when people said 'falls' she thought of them tripping over something and injuring themselves. Not a very pleasant thought at all.

"What are....the falls?" She questioned. She knew about the forest, the river and the mountains. That was about it.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff