Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Proving Ground (Gold Hawks Only!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:04 am
Gabumon turned towards the annoying little Digimon who was poking him just to get his attention, "Could you stop that please," he asked as nicely as he possibly could, trying not to make any enemies among who should be friends. " As for what's up, nothing really I'm in the same place as you so..." Scout stopped as the Captains voice came out of an unseen speaker somewhere. He said something about the temperature and that they were about to get started, Scout kinda wondered what they were in for.

Suddenly eight Digimon appeared out of the jungle ready for a fight. "What are those?," Lief having not been to the Jungle before was unfamiliar with this Digimon, he decided to check his Digivice. The device was designed off the old iC Digivices with Lief's own modification to the color and a card scanner added to the back. A readout screen appeared out of the device, "Muchomon, A bird type Digimon that is similar to Penguinmon, but is the exact opposite as he inhabits warm climates, He loves to dance and lives in peace. His tropical feathers are very conspicuous, but are loved by many people."

"Well that doesn't seem so bad but these ones don't seem so peaceful, time to get ready for a fight. Scout here we go!!!" Lief pulled a card out of his case he wore around the back of his belt. "Digi-Modify, Digivolution..." A white light enveloped Gabumon as he started the digivolution. "Gabumon digivolve toooo.... Garurumon" The large wolf type Digimon gave off a loud howl and got ready for a fight. "Let's do it" he growled as he waited for the other tamer to do the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:08 am
Kiryu and Veemon started to do a backflip getting hit leaving marks on their clothing and body, '' Veemon now do it! ''. Veemon headbutts a tree which eventualy falls down, then only to be followed up with a Digivolution into Exveemon. '' Exveemon pick up the tree and end this! '' Exveemon grabs the digital tree and swings it at the Muchomon like a baseball bat.
(Veemon has a hard skull...)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:03 pm
Christian looking at the sudden Digivolutions sighed and screamed, "Veemon Digivolve to ExVeemon!" As he said that Veemon jumped up Digivolving into ExVeemon. "Hey Garurumon whats up," ExVeemon repeated trying to be annoying. He looked at the other ExVeemon wondering how the hell there was another. "Christian let's get ready for some combat," ExVeemon said scratching his upper abdomen.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:46 pm
Garurumon glared at the blue pest choosing not to respond rather than give him the satisfaction of seeing Garurumon ticked off, "Lief what are my orders?" Scout continued to stare at the Muchomon waiting for a response form his Tamer.

Lief took in the area around them and calculated what would be the best strategy to defeat the Muchomon. They are normally peaceful Digimon that wouldn't attack people or other Digimon, if this was actually the digital world I might be able to reason with them or try and figure out what is wrong that they have chosen us as their targets. The only problem with that is this is not the digital world so their reason for attacking is because that is what they are programed to do. I guess the only way out of this one is to fight.

"Alright Scout listen to me, they've got us surrounded so this is what we'll do. Christian I'll need your's and ExVeemon's help on this one. we need to attack them two at a time and watch each others backs. Scout attack the one directly to my left and ExVeemon hit the one to my right. Is that ok with you Christian I don't want to do this if you have a better idea!" At that moment Lief had turned it on, he looked like a real leader, ready to take on what ever came his way. His commands were not like his normal some what easy going self, He was like a General commanding his troops. He only hoped that Christian would take his advice.

"Alright on the count of three. One...two...three ATTAAAACK!"

Lief Turned and pointed toward the Muchomon that Garurumon was targeting. "Let's try a full on frontal attack" Scout nodded and sent out a bright blue beam from his mouth, "Howling Blaster.." The attack was heading straight for the Muchomon. Before it even hit Lief was trying to decide their next move, if this didn't work then they were in trouble.

(christian do your attack then I'll post for the Muchomon)  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:53 pm
3nodding ((I think it's a good plan!))
Christian heaving his upper's orders saw Garurumon attack, so he did the same. "VeePunch," ExVeemon hollered as he ran towards a Muchomon. He shifted his hip to the left, and let loose a single punch. He swiftly turned to the other with his right shot loose another punch. "Take that," Veemon roared as he dealt his blows.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Muchomon fighting the two Tamers were taken by surprise by the well timed attack. The one that was attacked by Garurumon tried to dodge the Bright, blue beam, but was to close to the Wolf to dodge the whole attack and he was hit in the wing. The injury cased him to sit down and cry as he clutched his wing.

ExVeemon had attacked the one directly across from the first. His attack was so fast that he caught the Muchomon unprepared, *wham* A direct hit right in the head. The Muchomon was down for the count but he was defeated it would take a much more powerful attack then that to destroy such a resilient little Digimon. The Victim of the second punch saw it coming with enough time to use an attack of his own. It was one of Muchomon's special attacks, "Counter Slap" it chirped as it blocked the incoming attack at slapped at the ExVeemon's face.

The six Muchomon still standing saw that at this rate they would all become data so they formed a new strategy, " You hurt our friends now you will pay," guarding the injured Muchomon the formed a pyramid like structure and all focused their attacks into one, "Ardent Flame" they screamed in unison. The individual flames grew into one Gigantic burning inferno. Who knew that a group of such week Digimon could harness such great power. They sent the attack hurdling straight for Garurumon.

User ImageUser Image I guess we have our first battles, I hope the Tamers can see that they will have to work together to finish this battle. I think I'll throw in a little surprise in a few minutes. I also better limit their ability to Digivolve, I don't want the Tamers to have an unfair advantage over the Muchomon! Michael flew off toward the control panel were Marcus was still sitting.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:46 pm
ExVeemon ignoring the sting of the Counter Slap, went to aid Garurumon. His face started to sting even worse from the aftermath. He jumped in front of the Ardent Flame and countered, "VeeLaser!" I hope this won't cause as much damage if it fails, ExVeemon thought as the two attacks collided waiting for a slight break in power. "Christian I hope I get to help soon," Guilmon screeched from his little placement in the Digivice.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:09 pm
"Got one!" Garurumon was excited that his attack had succeeded. Lief still had a very serious look on his face as he noticed ExVeemon's attack had also landed, they were still out numbered so right now was not the time to be celebrating. "Focus Scout, we can celebrate once we win this battle." He was still planing the next attack when he noticed the Muchomon were changing their formation, they had formed a pyramid in front of the injured Digimon.

What are they doing, are they going to attack all together? The Muchomon yelled something about hurting their friends and then attacked as one with a powerful fire attack. Lief and Garurumon barely had time to react to the attack. Garurmon knew if he moved now he would have time to dodge the attack but ExVeemon had moved in front of him to counter the attack "Scout you know what we have to do..." Lief said this as he tensed up preparing to be hit by the attack. "Let's try to weaken it, Garurumon attack" The wolf Digimon and his Tamer jumped in front of ExVeemon and shot a wall of freezing cold ice out of his mouth to try and slow the attack "Ice Wall!" The attacks from the two digimon were too little too late, the flames from the attack blew right through ExVeemon's attack and was hardly affected by the ice attack.

"So much for that, Hold on!" Lief and Scout were hit hard with the attack. "AAHHHHH" They both yelled as the were thrown back towards the river. "Lief I don't know how much more of this I can take, that attack took a lot out of me." Lief winced as he tried to get beck to his feet, he had never seen such immense power form rookie Digimon. "Hold on buddy... it's not over yet we have to at least try to get back in there... for one more attack... Christian needs our help." Scout pushed hard against the ground and struggled back to his feet, "I'm in if you're in, let's go help," The Digimon gave off a loud howl and got ready to attack again.

"Alright Scout tackle the one in the middle of the pyramid, that should knock them down and make them easy targets. GOOOO!!" Scout dashed pass Christian and ExVeemon and toward the pyramid dodging flame attacks with his immense speed and agility, "Garuru Thrust" he howled as he launched himself at the target.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:29 pm
Boom! The full force of the flaming attack smashed ExVeemon in the face. He groaned and shuttered as the stinging sensation brutally ravaged his skin. He wanted to Digivolve to SkullGreymon, but even in his higher level he was weak. A Rookie over powering two Champions was beyond him. Maybe it was just bad luck, but whatever. He charged tackling two Muchomon at the bottom of the Pyramid. "Your going to be Data!" He slammed the two Digimon into the ground causing a small crater. He then charged his Veemon punch. "Enough! VeePunch!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:43 pm
[Enter Chris]

Chris sighed as he walked in the area. He had arrived later than everyone so both he and Skylar were a bit lost. However, this didn't bother Chris. He was enjoying a break from the others so he had time to think. He had one headphone in his ear and had some music playing to help him feel pumped. He noticed Seraphimon in the air and wondered where he was headed. He looked to his partner and smiled "Ready for some excitement?" He asked. Skylar smiled "Of course I am, the lack of it lately has me bored" He said. Chris smiled glad to see his digimon as happy as he was. With that they headed in the direction of Seraphimon unsure of what they would find.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
The three Muchomon that had been targeted by the two powerful attacks were Digitized instantly. The other three fell to the muddy ground a little scratched up but far from ready to give up. They hopped back up and regrouped, "You jerks how could you do such a thing, you leave us no choice we must call on more power..."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image Sepaphimon reached the control panel where the Captain was still standing. He saluted the Captain before he began the next part of the training The time has come lets give Christian and Lief a little more of a challenge, let's see how they handle a fair fight. I think I'll deactivate their ability to Digivolve to ultimate as well." Michael watched as the change took place.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image
Suddenly a white light absorbed all of the Muchomon and two new beings were born, one was a Large bird type Digimon with a mean streak known as Akatorimon. The other was a blue dinosaur with a huge feather on his head known as Allomon. These Digimon where much more powerful than the previous ones and they were not afraid of a fight. Both Digimon sent powerful attacks at the Digimon that had just destroyed their friends.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:09 pm
"Garurumon I claim dibs on the blue dinosaur," ExVeemon blurted out springing into action. He landed in front of the Dinosaur ready to strike a few combos. I've never been forced to use this little attack ,but I guess I'm forced to, ExVeemon thought as he watched the slightest movement from his opponent. "Anytime now!"  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:58 pm
(don't forget they did attack us right after they digivolved, so you need to talk about what happened to the attack. I didn't set which attack they used so you can go pick one and talk about how you dodged it)

"What are those" Lief asked shocked that Seraphimon would throw this at them, he once again checked his Digivice. "Akatorimon a Giant Bird type Digimon of the Kokatorimon species from which he lives in the Gear Savannah on File Island. He has a splendid cockscomb and sharp intellect. He has strong leg strength, although he is unable to fly like Kokatorimon. However, because energy is consumed when he moves his big body, he is not so good when in battle. He occasionally moves the wrong way." "Allomon a Dinosaur type Digimon from which Hawkmon, an ancient descendant, evolved with the Digi-Egg of Courage. His rival is Tyrannomon of the same type, but even he pales in comparison with Allomon's extremely violent nature. He is able to run at blistering speeds with his strong leg powers, tilting his head down to maintain balance."

"He seems a little out of place here in the Palate Jungle. Ok Ex that sounds like a good plan to me, then the bird is mine!!!" Garurmon ducked just in time to dodge Akatorimon's Zip Boom Attack. It flew right over his head and into the trunk of one of the trees lining the river. The trunk split down the middle and half of the tree fell into the water with a big splash, Lief was drenched by the wave of water that splashed over him "Lief I have to be careful, if I take a full on hit from one of those I'm not sure I'll be able to finish this battle. I'm still too weak from the attack earlier." The Tamer knew their only chance was to finish this fight fast. He looked around trying to figure out a way to end this without Garurumon taking too much more damage. Suddenly he noticed that the ground around where Akatorimon had become real muddy during the battle.

He had an idea that just might work, "The Digivice says he's not to good with his feet, let's see if we can't help him out with that. Scout run circles around him and freeze the mud at his feet maybe if we can immobilize him, we can beat him" Scout immediately seeing exactly what Lief was talking about took off at top speed. The Akatoimon stood no chance with him moving that fast. "SubZero Ice Fang" the ground that the Akatorimon was standing on was turned into a smooth dark sheet of ice. Akatorimon tried to move but ended up slipping and falling on the ice just as Lief had planed "Alright scout that's the way, there's no way he can get back up from that hit him with your finisher." Scout let out a long Howl with the last of his strength "Ice Cannon!!... this will finish you" A huge Ice beam big enough to be seen for miles erupted from Garurumon's mouth and hit Akatorimon square in the face. The attack was powerful enough to digitize the target, Scout reverted back to his Gabumon form. Lief ran toward his partner. "Good job, that's the team work I like to see. I hope Christian and ExVeemon can finish this one on their own or else I'll have to call Seraphimon to come help." Lief held the injured Gabumon as the watched Christian try and handle the big blue dinosaur, hoping that someone else would come by and help out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:37 pm
(What happened to Exveemon swigning a tree?)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games