Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Uta's PLots: Still Need A Lot Of Development! Reject Added! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:12 am
*pokes this back up* <<

My mutant-angeni Shyam is also looking for RP and plots . . . Since I think his fell through too.

>>

*sets out traps for people* . . . I promise I don't bite. ;_;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:20 am
Hi :3

I'd love to plot with you? It doesn't really matter what the plots are. Im good with long or short term :3 Right now my Helberd needs a mate/love interest or just plain regular rp. Possible to meet a male for the first time in his life, as well xD

I also just got a basket, so i'm willing make future plans of rp for the little one~

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:52 am
Uta
*pokes this back up* <<

My mutant-angeni Shyam is also looking for RP and plots . . . Since I think his fell through too.

>>

*sets out traps for people* . . . I promise I don't bite. ;_;

*nudges Yamika & Shinoma forwards*
I'm sure Shinoma will love to see him again and well..you already asked me about the former hehe whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:12 am
Say It If It's Worth Savin' Me:

I'm VERY interested in this one. I have Karloff who is going to have just met Terra Stryker (the skinwalker of Tefla) and discovered that he does NOT want to be a skinwalker. Upon fleeing there, he's going to run into a foal that he had a meeting with earlier (at the time he's still a foal) and she's going to see him like that.

At some point, he's going to have accidentally hurt her (causing the claw mark she already has on her). He doesn't know what to do with himself then. he's under the misconception that he can't do anything right and that everything he touches, or loves or even anyone he meets dies.

I also would like to work his familiar into the plot (it's waiting to be added to the cert). With the joining of his familiar, he seems to become more lucky and things seem to go his way more and he's figured out how to deal with his blood cravings (he does not do flesh).

Okay, that's a bit lenghty. But yeah. *sweat*

I'll try to check back here, and I can tell you more about his plot here or in PM if you like. ^_^

But he really needs to find that to move on and become someone who can find someone to love or to have friends, he has to forgive himself first before others can. ^_^

User Image

User Image  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:10 am
Ooo Mememe xDD (just be warned, I can be -extremely slow- depending on my muse x.x)

User Image

Plot: 'I will destroy you...'

Deception is a cruel b*****d, and that will never change, but he loves his mind games, at first he would obviously resist and try to drive the mare away again and again, but when it becomes obvious she won't leave he'll settle back into a game, a nice long game. He'll let her think he's changing, slowly over time she might see a small change here .. a difference there but all the while he's stringing her along. Until he finally decides the game is done and goes in for a kill, this will fail the first time and he'll 'strategically retreat' and wait for a better time to finish her off.

Maybe if the plot fits well enough, during his 'game' she might come to care for him, thinking that he's something he really isn't. I don't know if Deception owuld pretend to return the feelings or if he would go another rout, it might be something interesting to discuss.

It would suit Deception better to be a drifter in and out of her life, a constant dark shadows that hangs over her to drift in and out of her life. Constantly trying to remind her that she failed (at least with him) and possibly trying many times over the coarse of their lives to destroy her. Even might attempt to get at her through her family if you were okay with that.

In the end whether it's Deception that finally does kill her or something else is up to you, I'm open to anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:51 am
Nyx: I'd love to have Kaiya bump in to your poor boy, and maybe help him learn to forgive himself. If you want to give me more information on the plot, feel free to post here or just PM me, I'm always open for those. :3 I really would love for her to be able to help, even if it takes some time for him to accept such a thing.

DNS: I'd love to have Kaiya get in to some scuffles and fights with Deception. The thing about Kaiya though, is that she's been around the block before, and she certainly isn't naive. He'd have to put on a really epic show to get her to believe he was reformed in his ways and . . .furthermore. . . she's run in to sorts who have tried to trick her, or have 'reformed' only to fall away from the fold and return to their corruption. There are many she has been unable to save and many she has 'failed', but it comes with the territory. She fights what could be considered a losing battle, so his presence certainly wouldn't 'haunt' her or upset her.

She doesn't get angry or upset or traumatized with those failures happen. She might feel disappointed, but mostly she just feels sad for their lot in life, for being unable to truly stop themselves from corruption. If Deception turned on her and betrayed her trust, she wouldn't hold it against him, and would likely return to him to continue her lessons and 'preaching' if you would every time they crossed paths. Even after he attacked her or whatever.

I wouldn't mind her running in to him, at any rate, and we can discuss the basis of their 'relationship' as things progress. :3

Kaiya is in love with her work, and while she truly does care for those she meets, to fall for someone dark likely isn't in her nature. Perhaps before she had children she could come to care, but it is highly unlikely she'd fall for . . well. . anyone. xD  

Uta

Shy Mage

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:44 pm
Uta
Nyx: I'd love to have Kaiya bump in to your poor boy, and maybe help him learn to forgive himself. If you want to give me more information on the plot, feel free to post here or just PM me, I'm always open for those. :3 I really would love for her to be able to help, even if it takes some time for him to accept such a thing.

DNS: I'd love to have Kaiya get in to some scuffles and fights with Deception. The thing about Kaiya though, is that she's been around the block before, and she certainly isn't naive. He'd have to put on a really epic show to get her to believe he was reformed in his ways and . . .furthermore. . . she's run in to sorts who have tried to trick her, or have 'reformed' only to fall away from the fold and return to their corruption. There are many she has been unable to save and many she has 'failed', but it comes with the territory. She fights what could be considered a losing battle, so his presence certainly wouldn't 'haunt' her or upset her.

She doesn't get angry or upset or traumatized with those failures happen. She might feel disappointed, but mostly she just feels sad for their lot in life, for being unable to truly stop themselves from corruption. If Deception turned on her and betrayed her trust, she wouldn't hold it against him, and would likely return to him to continue her lessons and 'preaching' if you would every time they crossed paths. Even after he attacked her or whatever.

I wouldn't mind her running in to him, at any rate, and we can discuss the basis of their 'relationship' as things progress. :3

Kaiya is in love with her work, and while she truly does care for those she meets, to fall for someone dark likely isn't in her nature. Perhaps before she had children she could come to care, but it is highly unlikely she'd fall for . . well. . anyone. xD

Wanted to let you know, I'm very interested I've just been very sick the past three days. I'll shoot you off a pm or post here when I'm a bit better.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:05 pm
I want to start over on my RP now that I am almost finished with school. I was wondering if Julius could meet Kaiya. He wouldn't admit it but he could use some saving as he is often in a dark and gloomy place inside his thoughts. His career also might intersect with Kaiya's as he seeks to "save" the souls of the dead.
User Image
I haven't RPed him much yet but I hope to change that soon.

My Teepee for more details on his personality and history.  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:12 pm
*dusts off*

Laroawan: I'm always looking for an excuse to pull out Kaiya! So by all means, I' be happy to let her bump in to him. Seeing as he 'saves' the souls of the dead, that could surely be an interesting twist.

She's not met many soquili who attempt to save souls, alive or otherwise. . . . So just let me know when you're available and ready to start them meeting up! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:43 pm
*dusts it off and bumps it up*  

Uta

Shy Mage

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:49 pm
herpderp derp

User Image

Just reminding that we need to plot and RP the whole Singeri helping Eudoxia grow from where she is now, and maybe training your Usida to be a Knight/shield maiden. 8V  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:11 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Uta

Wanted to let you know, I'm very interested I've just been very sick the past three days. I'll shoot you off a pm or post here when I'm a bit better.

CRAP, I don't know if I didn't get back to you or we lost this somewhere along the way. I'm still very interested though! Are you still?  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:08 pm
*peeks in* I'm looking at Amarii and thinking that she might be useful for one of my ladies! I've got Shrivatsa here:

User Image

Her father was a murderous soquili and her mother has made it clear to her that she expects her and her siblings to grow up the same. Her mother has always been afraid of them and taken care to avoid contact. While Shrivatsa has had plenty of kind interactions with other herdmates, she is still scarred by the rejection by her mother and has turned into a dark and brooding gal.

I think that she could really benefit meeting someone like Amarii. She needs someone to teach her how to appreciate herself more and that she isn't just some freak of nature. Plus, she has the feeling that any sort of girly girl would be instantly disdainful of her, so it'd be nice to have that proven wrong!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:48 am
Mind: I'm game for our intricate plots if you are! Just let me know who you'd like to start with and whatnot, and I'm definitely game for it.

Roniel: Amarii would absolutely love to help her out! She'd fawn over her and definitely could be good encouragement. She's a little anti-male, sort of, or at least is a bit mistrustful of them for anything long-term (she has abandonment issues, I will admit) but she has absolutely nothing against her fellow princesses. ; D

So let me know when you'd like to start that or who you'd like to begin it and when you've time. Who knows, hopefully they can strike up a friendship.

Nyx: Yes, I definitely am still interested if you are. xD Let me know who you'd like to start and when you'd like to begin!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:18 pm
-puts some love into the thread-  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers