Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[CLOSED]-No posting, please. Gonna open up a new thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:39 pm

I have a proposal for your Brackenhide. My girl Sah'erir is extremely...emotionless. She would in no way be inclined to accept or encourage his flirtations, and he'd not get his way with her. She would be polite but distant for the entire encounter. I'm not sure if she's suitable to be the one to 'give him a run for his money', but if you want the Casanova to find someone who is utterly immune to his charms then Sah is your girl.

She hasn't got a cert yet, sorry.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:35 pm
Oooh, that could definitely be fun!
I don't think she would exactly be one to give him a run for his money either, but I think this sort of wall would be very amusing to watch him try to climb.

I think we should definitely throw the two into an RP and see how it goes!
Would you be able to set a thread up, or would you like me to?

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:16 am

I can set it up, no problem :3 I'll post the link here for you when I've got it.

Edit: Here ya go!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:43 am
DD!
Your Cabaret and my Eversong should RP together

Eversong is an unintentional rake, cursed with a rather short attention span as well as an overactive romantic side this charismatic stallions falls into love at the drop of a hat. When in 'love' with his chosen mare he lavishes her with attention and gifts, promises her a bright and wonderful future and insists he couldn't possibly live without her.

Unfortunately it' never long before some small quirk crops up to check his 'love'. It's often something silly and small but it once he notices it he can't ignore it and soon finds himself distancing himself from his 'love', wallowing in despair until the next pretty mare walk's by and never quite understanding or admitting that it was his fault nothing ever works out.

I don't know if they'd hate each other or like each other but hey they're fellow horde mounts lol  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Sawaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:15 am
I'd really like to try out some roleplay between Dulce Periculum and my Kenji!

He's one of my most heavily plotted soquili, and I like how seriously you take soquili plots and I would love to have Dulce and Kenji interact.
The thing with Kenji is that he doesn't have any friends. The only time he ever got close to someone he fell in love with them. o.o; He's very female-friendly (if you know what I mean xD), but in the long-run, I'd like him to settle down with someone. He loves danger and adventure and follows his gut when it comes down to making decisions, because he feels he could find his way out of things (in that respect, Dulce and Kenji have that in common). And, he enjoys to care for others and just wants to be able to devote himself to someone.
((OOC, if you're interested, he has one planned breeding and one unsure -meaning I could cancel it because the Soq owner left Gaia-, and he would love to possibly lifemate with Dulce if roleplay goes well and she's willing too.))

If not, it would be nice for him to get turned down and end up with a good friend. x3
Interested?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:35 pm
@ Zephira - Awesome! I will get you a tag sometime today <3

@ Jet - Ooh, yes! I think we should definitely throw them into a situation together. Iiiiii... don't know if they would get along very well... I think that Cabaret would probably respect that he's a flyer and athletic and essentially looks like him (XDD!), but would probably look at him with one raised eyebrow, wondering how he still exists with next to no attention span.
What sort of situation do you want to throw them into? Cabaret is very competitive, but he loooooves flying too.
Any ideas? (I could set it up if you like, I just don't know what we wanna do to get them to interact)

@ Sawaki - (Kenji is very handsome <3)
I think they sound pretty compatible! I think there is definitely some good potential there for them becoming lifemates, but I would definitely like to see how RP goes between the two of them for a bit first before coming to any conclusions!
((OOC, Dulce is entering raffles right now with Roul de Amir, they're at 8 tries, but her other two slots are still available, so potentially if all goes well they could have those two for the lifemating))

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Sawaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:42 am
biggrin That sounds perfect! I'd love to RP them.

I can set up a thread and I'll post the link in here. Since she travels, is it ok if we have them meet in the forest? Kenji likes forests. x3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:03 pm
Sawaki
biggrin That sounds perfect! I'd love to RP them.

I can set up a thread and I'll post the link in here. Since she travels, is it ok if we have them meet in the forest? Kenji likes forests. x3

Yup, that works! ^_^  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:05 pm
zephira738

I can set it up, no problem :3 I'll post the link here for you when I've got it.

Edit: Here ya go!

And tag for this one! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:26 pm
I would love to pit Betula and my Livi Livi is uber curiouse type girl and love's to ask random question's he is definitly someone she'd enjoy meeting ^_^  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sawaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:32 am
Alrighty. :3 I'll come here after school and post the link.

Congrats on your breeding! <3 I can't wait to see the kids. :O

Edit: Here!
I haven't RPed him in a while, so my post may be a bit bland. ^^; I'll ease up soon enough though. :3 I'm looking forward to this one!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:23 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki
I would love to pit Betula and my Livi Livi is uber curiouse type girl and love's to ask random question's he is definitly someone she'd enjoy meeting ^_^

Yeah, we could do that!
But keep in mind that he really is rather silent, and will usually try to avoid speaking if possible.
But if that sounds fine, then great! Would you like to set it up or should I? (if me, let me know if she only stays in a specific area or not)

@ Sawaki - Awesome! I will get to it VERY soon. Just finishing up with my teepee first so that it can be all organized and stooooof.

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:35 pm
That's fine no one really talk's to her since she ask's so many question's. And I'd like you too start, she likes forest's but she also love's exploring so she'll go any where.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:30 am
Moon_Princess_Yuki
That's fine no one really talk's to her since she ask's so many question's. And I'd like you too start, she likes forest's but she also love's exploring so she'll go any where.

Sounds great! Here's the link:

[ So Many Questions!! ]  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:35 am
I love the tittle you chose it fits far too well XD should I tag her or via Pm? oh tag BTW  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff