Sawaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:15 am
Open! ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:29 pm
ninja  

Sawaki

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:06 pm
*Tease* Sawa if you wanted to repick up that old RP with me I'd be happy to, you just disappeared for a long time and I didn't know if you'd be coming back so I had it marked as dropped myself.

^_^ As I said, if you want to continue it I'm happy with that - if not then no worries!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:45 am
Hiya! You mean Shiori and Biscuit's roleplay?

That's from over 3 years ago. o.o;;;

I would love to revive an old roleplay, but I fear I won't be able to play her as I used to. Since then (when she was hitting on Biscuit Dx) she's had a lifemate and five kids, two grand-kids and three great-grandkids. She's changed. xD

But, I'm up for having any kind of roleplay with her or anyone else? <3

Sawaki

Sawaki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:01 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

I don't know who to offer him up for, but it doesn't bother me at all. He needs some more roleplay anyway.

Info about him

Hania Shen is very timid. knows he is scary and scares others away. He knows this very well. So this makes him very cautious around others. If someone has a lot of energy and is bouncy, there is a good chance he won't go near you. He will simply walk away. He doesn't say much, but his words will send chills through you. It's because he is a spirit and his words are like ice.

He is very nice and can be an extremely loyal friend once you get to know him, but it takes a lot of getting use to how he is. He doesn't understand feelings and when you try to explain it he still doesn't understand. So it's best to leave him alone about it. Word to the wise...it's best not to develop feelings for him because he won't understand them and might end up breaking your heart.

Also he can see the dead and speak to the dead. :3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Sawaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:28 am
I would like to roleplay. 3nodding

I'll fling you a PM once I become fully active again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:37 pm
Front page has been updated. :3  

Sawaki

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out