Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:08 am
*ish stunned and flattered*
Thank you everyone for offering to help!! =D
I know we can''t use everyone but we will try our best (seems the breeding plot one is doing well for support XD)! Especially since you all want to be involved!!
*huggles*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:19 pm
ME HAZ PART?!
Soquili name: Akecheta
Soquili link/image: X
Short personality: Akecheta is free spirited, fun-loving and competitive and has a tendency to bit brash at times. I could see it as very likely that he got kidnapped by the demon by challenging him, or just being cocky and believing he could outfly him but instead of a flying competition the demon ends up attacking up and taking him back as a prisoner. I haven't really gotten much rp for him so I'd love for him to be involved in this ^^
Part wanted: part 3/4/5
Suggests for the plot or your role: Ake would be very gung-ho to help Maion escape, he hates being confined anywhere but definately doesn't have to leadership skills to rally anyone for a big escape. He would be the type to complain loudly and try to start fights with any guards that came down into the prison and get absolutely nowhere by himself. He would however, be more than happy to help Maion as much as he could to help get everyone out of the prison, and despite being a bit cocky he is a nice guy and would do his best to help Maion take the whole group to safety.
Other comments: I don't think he would become part of the herd, he's too transient and going wherever the wind takes him but he'd probably always feel indebted to Maion and probably drop in once and a while just to say hi or something.  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:29 pm
ME HAZ PART?!
Soquili name: Arya
Soquili link/image: X
Short personality: Arya is a sweetheart, she's incredibly trusting towards new faces. This makes her a little naive though and open to being used. She has an obsession with Zombies, and anyone who can give her the opportunity to meet one will be loved, and she will do anything for them if it meant her dream coming true of meeting a making friends with a zombie... or two.
Part wanted: Part 3 - onwards.
Suggests for the plot or your role: nothing that i can think of right now
Other comments: Arya might stay with the herd for a while, but she wouldn't join them fully, maybe as an honorable member rather than an actual one, she likes to wander too much, and her obsession with finding Zombies... might lead any foals into a bit of trouble.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:04 pm
So while I was doing my five hour drive today I was thinking about this plot and realized that I really wanted to get Zulian involved. XD

ME HAZ PART?!
Soquili name: Zulian
Soquili link/image:
User Image
Short personality: Zulian is erratic and dangerous. He gets fixated on an idea and won't let go of that idea until he's seen it through. He's not always immediately violent towards other soquili but can turn violent at the drop of a hat. he talks a lot and often in bizarre rambles, as if he isn't aware of what he's saying. One should never take his bizarre actions for indications of a slow mind, however. Beneath his erratic nature lies a sharp intelligence and all the craftiness of the tiger that is his skinwalker form.
Part wanted: The demon!
Suggests for the plot or your role: So... I've gathered skinwalkers for a pack and I've never tried to make a plot with them. I'd love to take this opportunity to have Zulian and his skinwalker gang go kidnapping! i figure that Zulian has the notion that his human master, Thekal, is going to come find him... and that Zulian wants to amass a soquili army for him. So Zulian is kidnapping soquili in attempt to force them into a fighting force. He'll be using the rest of the skinwalkers in the pack to keep the prisoners contained, so they don't all disappear while he's gone!

Obviously I won't be annoyed if you choose someone else for this role... I just got super excited in the car about it. XD  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:28 pm
Squeeeeee! I love you guys! XD You are all getting me thinking now... so many great ideas suggested already!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:09 am
*Feels rather useless as she has no idea who else of her group she can toss in the mix*  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:45 pm
My purewalker Seethe (associated with Zulian's gang) would love to terrorize some foals~!

Lemme know whatchya need~! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:06 pm
*ish discussing current options with Dixie*
Thank you for all the applications so far!!

Please feel free to continue to apply! Applications will be accepted until we start getting to the RP... we just need to wait for one more basket to arrive and pop XD (yes it is on the way!)

When a part is taken the front page will be updated.

Prisoners/Escapees/party-goers will be picked last... but only because we can accept more of these than the other parts so its not as desperate to thin down and the breeds 'collected' may depend on the Demon plot accepted.

THANKS again for all your help and love! Much appreciated!!
*huggles*

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:57 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:54 am
heart heart heart  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:59 am
Thanks Revel! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:09 am
*subscribes to bump later*  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:56 am
Faid Shadowlight
*Feels rather useless as she has no idea who else of her group she can toss in the mix*
Same!! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 am
ME HAZ PART?!
Soquili name: Zosime
Soquili link/image:
User Image
Short personality: A naive young mutant when she left her secluded valley, she has been searching for the perfect spot to form a herd. She's had several encounters that have helped show her the grey in the world. Despite her appearance, she is quite friendly. She can be determined to fight when she feels the need, and protective.
Part wanted: Zo could easily be one of the more recently captured soq of the Demon, OR finds and raises the basket.
Suggests for the plot or your role: My first thought was that Zo in her travelings ran afoul the Demon and was captured herself shortly before Maion himself is brought in. She would be determined to fight and get free.

But, I've wanted a plot where Zo protects foals/adopts a foal. She doesn't have any children yet, and I've no plans to breed her any time soon. However, Zo is(or will become after this) the Protector to the Wind Serpent herd. Most children are expected to remain with the herd, but I think an exception could be made for this. So she will not join their herd in the end.

I'd like this plot because she would let the foal know exactly how it was found and what she knows. After the foal's parents came and explained it to Zo, she in turn would tell the foal. Then let it pick who it wished to go with, with no hard feelings. She would be happy s/he found their parents after all. Her herd demands members have wings, simply because of where the herd is located(in the cave on a sheer cliff face). If the foal doesn't have wings it might pose a small problem, but one she would be willing to work around. (and it would certainly be best if the foal left the Wind Serpents when the time came.)

Another option, is she finds the basket and takes care of it before she founds the Wind Serpents. smile I could see that too, but again wont join their herd.
Other comments: I love this scenario. So interesting with a lot of action. ^_^ Please let me know if I can help.  

magnadearel

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Decorator

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:24 am
ME HAZ PART?!
Soquili name: Desvayne
Soquili link/image: [Des in all his kelpie glory]
Short personality: He’s a sinner. If your mother ever told you not to do something because it was wrong or evil, he’s probably done it. He torments, tricks, manipulates, and takes pleasure in the forbidden joys in life; however, he’s not prone to killing off-handedly. Please note- he’s a meat eater.
Part wanted: Part 3
Suggests for the plot or your role: I’d say he got too confident or didn’t know the dangers of messing with potentially dangerous soquili and ultimately bit off more than he could chew: meaning he’s captured by the Demon. He’ll be one of the prisoners who takes matters into his own hooves once the plan to be free is in motion, I would assume he’d want vengeance on those who kept him away from the water for so long.
Other comments: ---  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces