Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image

I would love for Aleshanee to meet Dyrim. I don't think she fits into anything big plotwise, but since he is the Angeni of Silence, it would be relevant for my angeni to meet him.

For more information on her: Link to her plot area. nwn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:52 pm
Kyribird

@Chi - Kileyo always likes meeting new Soquili. He's pretty easy to place just about everywhere. If you'd like to start?

Great, and sure I'll gladly start. = )

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:58 pm
Leez0rz
User Image

I would love for Aleshanee to meet Dyrim. I don't think she fits into anything big plotwise, but since he is the Angeni of Silence, it would be relevant for my angeni to meet him.

For more information on her: Link to her plot area. nwn

Certainly~ He'd certainly appreciate it haha. (I think he could probably fit in if you ever get that like a moth to flame thing going too~)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:00 pm
@ Kyri - Oh really? Please go on, and tell me more. <3  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:03 pm
Well, he tends to be nosy and interfere if he sees a Kalona/Skinwalker attack XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:06 pm
@ Kyri - So, will that put him as a "Knight in Shining Armor" then? XD Because "Like a Moth to a Flame" is a darker Soquili doing misleading, hurting, or whatever to Aleshanee. "A Knight in Shining Armor" interferes with the previous.  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:11 pm
Yeeep that's what I meant =) That's why I said if you ever got that particular plot goin, Dyrim could probably fit in XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:13 pm
Okay, thank you! I just need to find some thing for "Like a Moth to a Flame" then. <3 I'll let you know when I find something.  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:01 pm
Perhaps Fyglia and Xiu Zhi could meet each other?
She could learn more about her kirin side and gain insight on what Xiu goes by?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:02 pm
*noms on Altair* >.> <333  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:02 pm
Sure~ Do you have a setting in mind? Also, would you like to start it?~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:09 pm
I have an offer for Dyrim.

My lady: Calamity, is new to Earth from the heavens. On her way down, she broke her wing, and was being tended too but a Uni who one day never came back. She assumed that her bad luck had gotten him... And was finally forced to leave the area they were staying in, in search of food. She's gotten a little healing from another (RP still in progress). But her broken wing will still take a lot of time. Would he be interested in taking on the task of watching over her?

She doesn't talk much... And enjoys just following someone around and learning how to doing things on earth.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:20 pm
Luna - Possibly. I don't think he'd directly watch over her for any period of time. He kind of interferes with things, but doesn't necessarily...stick to one charge, so to speak? But RP would be awesome, and it's possible that he would depending on how that RP went =3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:32 pm
XD okay~ I understand that ^^ I mean she's really new... So she'll be getting into some trouble all over the place LOL

But I'll start the RP asap~ and shoot the link over. (Might not be until friday)  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:11 pm
Hey there! I know we talked before about having Azharaie and my Disenchanted RP a bit, so if you're still up for it, I am. C:  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff