A Swamp to Call our Own: Black and Green Prince Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:34 pm
XD That's what Black Prince is gonna call the foal, no matter what its actual name is!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:06 pm
Haha. Sure.  

Agneza

Dixie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:52 pm
Sweet. Hehe. Now.. I much get bee and Nyght over here to plot.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:06 pm
Applicant: Decaya
Image: User Image
Why are they a good fit for our family: Cause she's green and lurks in swamps too. ;3
What role do you see your soquili playing: Perhaps a 'fake' sister that the brothers adopt (knowingly or unknowingly) until their emotional wounds heal? While Decaya will be casual about being in the swamp family, she will more likely take on the role of the wandering scout. Unless you guys have a better role in mind. ^^

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:12 pm
I have to point Hyp over here, but Orea will be a temporary member of the family as Blanc's plaything.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:42 pm
Applicant: Valdís
Image: User Image
Why are they a good fit for our family: Valdís follows the scent of death. She frequents areas like the swamps to find any dead corpses where she takes back to her own cave. She has a one-track mind, which aims to find dead things in hopes that it will re-animate.
What role do you see your soquili playing: Annoyance? She'll lurk around and sniff for any dead things. xD It depends if she likes the Princes and everyone in their kingdom to make her stay. If she does find affinity towards the kingdom, she could become a fierce protector of it. She'll think that anything unwanted in the kingdom will take her lovely dead things, and will kill anything (and add it to her collection) if she deems them as a threat to her pile of rotting things.  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:32 am
Dixie
Alright, we've decided that we think Ekundayo seems like the most intriguing fit for our princess slot, so Nymp... Prepare your lass to be kidnapped! *evil laugh*

Huzzah, I'm very excited! But it is also 6:30 AM... so I will be back to post something more coherent tomorrow. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:57 pm
OKAY, would you guys like me to start a thread for the kidnapping? biggrin And will both the Princes be in it? If you want, I can PM you guys my AIM SN to chat about it easier? :3  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:36 am
I know GP is in a rp right now meeting Blanc. I'm not sure if Blanc will be joining the ranks during this rp or not.

Ron: How do we want to start?? Lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:25 am
User Image
Little miss grew up. twisted  

Agneza

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items