Scaramouche Fandango's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:40 pm
Love, oh, love, I gotta tell you how I feel about you.
Laika

User Image

Strength: 12%
Courage: 7%
Speed: 10%
Intelligence: 11%
Luck: 6%
Stamina: 8%

Like a satellite, I'm in orbit all the way around you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:42 pm
Love, you know I’ll fight for you,
Personality Overview

Sweet: There's nothing Laika wouldn't do for somebody she cares about. And she cares about everybody! Strangers, foals, the elderly, anybody who needs a helping hoof will get one. Let us consider her lucky that she has never met anybody with an intention to hurt her...
Bubbly: Laika is exceptionally enthusiastic about, well, everything. She sometimes forgets both herself and her good sense when something is new or exciting. It can be a bit grating sometimes, especially to a grumpier Soquili.
Flirty: Laika enjoys interacting with males and females alike, complimenting them and giving them little gifts. It's all in good fun, and she certainly never means anything by it, but the fact is, the girl can't but help flirting with people. She just loves the attention.
Casual: Laika is not a deep thinker. While she's plenty bright, she doesn't see a need to philosophize or ponder the deep mysteries of the world. She'd much rather be enjoying this life than thinking about enjoying it. She does love to gaze at the night sky, however; she finds it beautiful.
Honest: Laika is an honest soul. Although she never wants to hurt anybody's feelings, she will tell them when they are doing something wrong. She doesn't like lying or sneaky behavior, and is often found admonishing her crow for stealing.

If Laika was placed on an alignment chart, she would be Lawful Good. She plays by the rules and always does what she knows is right.

Whether you are sweet or cruel, I’m gonna love you either way.

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:44 pm
She sees shooting stars and comet tails,
Biography

As for Laika's history, it's a storied one. She was bred in the far East, in the homeland of the kirin. Her father was half kirin himself, sired by a Rus riding horse. Her grandfather was a strong, slender male who had been traded to a shogun by a rather lost band of mariners. The shogun prized the male for his speed, and allowed him to breed with any mare he fancied. A kirin who lived in the forest near the shogun's palace caught his eye, and they had a son together. He was raised by his mother as a kirin, grew up, met Laika's mother, and the rest is history. The family lived in relative peace until some Dutch traders showed up and took an interest in the native horses. Laika was only a foal when she was captured and sold. She traded hands several times until she somehow managed to end up in Kawani lands. She's not terribly sure how it happened, as she was quite young, but she decided that she was going to stay, simply for her own peace of mind. She set up a home in a forest clearing in the Eastern Lands. Together with Sputnik, the crow chick she'd raised, she keeps a happy household. Though currently solitary, she would not be adverse to joining a herd or taking a mate.

Physically, Laika is a tall, lean soquili. She, like all kirin, never touches meat (as is typical of all horses, really) and spends much time in peaceful, meditative walks through nature. Her voice sounds about like this, with a slight Russian accent. It really only comes across in the vowels.

There's heaven in her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 pm
I follow the winds that bring the cold, baby, I light a fire in your soul, baby.
Sputnik
User Image

Sputnik is Laika's crow. She raised him from a chick, and although she tried to teach him right from wrong, he's a total no-goodnik. He steals, swaggers, eats fermented berries, and is generally a grump. The only Rus he knows are the swears, and she certainly didn't teach her that. Still, he does truly love his friend and always looks out for her. He's afraid that one day she'll be hurt or taken advantage of by somebody who can suss out her personality- and that certainly isn't hard.

The lightest touch of feathers falling- my love may be invisible, but I inspire the dreams that guide you, baby.

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 pm
Stand easy with myself, for myself
Friends and Relations

::Name::Relationship::Feelings::

::Yuri::Acquaintance::Silly, but good at heart.::

Jumping up, I'm low, low, low, low

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:04 pm
Start with the sun and move on out
Plottings

Laika is open to any plots you want to throw at her, barring that they end in her getting physically hurt. She needs to meet people!

The future's in the skies above. The heavens unfold and a new star is born...

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 pm
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away
RP Log

::Title::Soqs Involved::Summary::Status::xXx::

::Misty Mountain Hop::Laika, Yuri::Getting down a mountain before a storm hits might be harder than it sounds...::Active::xXx::

Can't you hear me calling you?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:24 pm
Over the window they'd written my name,
Art

::Title::Artist::xXx::

Sayin' so long, we'll see you again

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:25 pm
Don't stop come a little closer/As we jam the rythm gets stronger
Family

Laika has 3 of 3 breedings left. This is what she is looking for in a partner:

(fill in with Lover's Rock stuff blah blah)

Laika has no in-canon family. How sad!

There's nothing wrong with just a little little fun/We were dancing all night long

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:18 pm
So can we get a systems go,
Credits
Laika was colored by InfinityTrust.
Her font is Starry Night.
Laika's primary color is #121220.
Her secondary color is #CED3DE.
Laika's soundtrack is:
"Satellite" by Lena Meyer Landrut
"Recovering the Satellites" by the Counting Crows
"Satellite" by Oceanlab
"Starshine" by the Gorillaz