Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:47 pm
Sounds fantasteriffic C:

Oyheay! Aim! I'm aurriebeaues ;3 Same, just lemme know who you are, so I won't ignore you <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:25 pm
Yeah I agree that holding off having Alti meet up with Azy until he's had a good chunk of rp with his parents might be best. That way he will have a more established idea of who/what his family is before meeting his grandmother and that will make all the lies she will slip him even better. It will leave him wondering if his family is his real family or not.

And if anyone wants to contact me on AIM for more plotting or rp in the future my aim is tembamfalme just make sure to tell me who you are lol.  

She-Ra of Etheria

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:40 pm
Ooh, that'd be pretty fantastic if he were to end up questioning his parentage. It could lead to an epic-scale shouting match, which is when the truth might FINALLY get dragged out of Dres.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:28 am
I'm up for Azazel eventually doubting that his family is his family, but in the end, I would like him to be reassured that he belongs there -- mostly because I don't want him running off with his grandmother to spiral into an evil doom pit and never see the light of day again unless it is crushing woodland creatures and ripping wings off unsuspecting Soquili. D8

I also wouldn't like him to have that doubt right away, especially in light of his sister popping from her basket -- he's going to be very, very protective of her even though she doesn't carry any Kalona traits. I would like Azazel to form a bond with her, whatever kind of bond that may be (genuine affection, bullying, overbearing protection -- I'd love to plot with you on this, Pinch!) before he starts doubting that he belongs and that these other Soq are his family.

I'm ready to start an RP or two if someone else is. =)  

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:34 am
OHGOD I just saw what came out of mystery basket.
That... that puts an interesting spin on things. Both kiddos can fly. But those are most definitely not her daddy's wings.

I'm ready for RP, too! I'd absolutely love for some mommy-and-me time with the kiddos. Something light and fluffy to start out with.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:38 am
Dresden, you gots some 'splainin' to doooo!

My AIM is late night kicks if you want to hit me up, just lemme know who you are if it isn't too obvious. :3  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:10 pm
((Just poking in here for a moment :3 Glad to see you guys getting the plots up and going! biggrin

Anywho - let me know if you guys want me to delay growths from foals to adults for any amount of time to allow for RP time. Of course, even if they do grow on time, you can always still RP them as foals.

About Pinch's daughter's wings - they are wind wings - technically speaking the templates mostly represent the pose the wings are in other than any difference in structure. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:45 pm
Oooooo, Elsa is beautiful! Grats, Pinch! C:  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:49 pm
I can certainly wait before having Alti try to confuse Azy about things, better to have him have a weel established notion of life before she barges in to try to claim him as her own. And it's perfectly fine if you don't want him to follow his grandmothers path, though she will certainly try to lead him astray.

Pinch your girl is beautiful...too bad Alti won't give two hoots about her and will likely want to off her just like the rest of her non-Kalona family. But hey that's hateful Alti for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:16 pm
Yeah, I knew they were wind wings... it's just that they look like his AND the color pattern is like his, too. Solidband-solidband-solidband. She's so superpretty!

Got Dresden a friend today.
User Image
That's Basil. Mostly he exists. That's about it. But he is there, if anybody ever wants to y'know, mention that she's got a rat she hangs out with.  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:45 pm
I want Elsa to be very close to her brother, and thrive under his protective nature. In the future I think she'll be so enraptured by her brother that when the time comes her future mate will have to be Kalona or nothing, and if he looks even the slightest bit similar to her brother, even better. That's how twisted I want her to feel about him. It's not that she's in love with him -- it's just that no other male can compare to him, really.

If Dresden tells her one thing and Azazel tells her another, she's going to believe what Aza says. Since he spent so much time with her while she was in the basket I think it's only right that she bonds so strongly to him. 8D

Thanks everyone for the compliments on Elsa. I'm so very, very pleased. :3 This is going to be so fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:04 pm
Hey Sabin! * u* I'm going to be a complete turd and say I'd love to see Azy grown on the regular schedule, though I'll probably keep RPing him as a foal for as long as plots need him to be one. <3

Azazel will.. be very, very pleased by Elsa's attitude toward him. xD He is naturally controlling and possessive, so he'll be very protective and commanding, but give her praise when he feels she's done well. He'll be really annoyingly selective about who he lets around her, friends-wise, and will be sure to inform people that this is his sister, kthnx, back off.

He'll probably be a stupid idiot when he's an adult and want any boyfriend prospects to fight him for the right to even date his sister so |B ... yeah. Have at that.

I would love to have Alti twist Azazel's personality so that he becomes more wicked, I just don't want him to go completely off the deep end. =) So I am definitely open to doing RPs with you to warp him!

And some one-on-one time with the parents will be awesome. <3 My brother in law is graduating today so I'll be busy most of today, and I have work several days in a row, but if people want to put up starts I'll bookmark them and respond, or I can try to get starts in when I have some free time. C:  

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:27 pm
Family rp here! I just wrote in the kids and mama, but Gada is totally welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:59 pm
C: All this plotting makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Hey, if you'd like I could try and set up a Pas/Dres arpee after my sister's dance recital, Scara?  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:03 pm
Sure thing! I'll be back later tonight. Gonna go get fed!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff