Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
TD'S Journey Through The Bible Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a sinner?
  Why yes.
  Duh.
View Results

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:50 am
User Image

I'm studying...
Genesis 20:1-22:24
Matthew 7:15-29
Psalm 9:1-12
Proverbs 23:1-24:51

Why was this thread un-stickied?
I thought you stickied this thread for a reason?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:00 am
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

Which crew member stickied it, do you know?

Also if you made any edit to the main post after it was stickied it will automatically become a regular post again because only crew/captains can keep a post stickied and what not.

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image

I think it was because I messed with the first post.
I don't remember who stickied it.
I think I deleted the PM. sweatdrop
It's no big deal though.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:34 pm

i stickied it again for you. Just PM me or another crew member if you have to edit the main post so we can sticky it for you.

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image

Okidoki. ^^
Thanks! ^^

This is probably going to shock most of you but dang, I have never read this much of the Bible before. I like it, it's really interesting.

Studying...
Genesis 23:1-24:51
Matthew 8:1-17
Psalm 9:13-20
Proverbs 3:1-6

I thought the Bible said that piercing your body was wrong. If that is so then why did Rebekah have a nose ring?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

I'm bored sooooo...
I'ma do s'more studying.

Genesis 24:52-26:16
Matthew 8:18-34
Psalm 10:1-15
Proverbs 3:7-8

No questions as of right now. =p

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image

And more studying. =)

Genesis 26:17-27:46
Matthew 9:1-17
Psalm 10:16-18
Proverbs 3:9-10

No questions. =p

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:02 am
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

Okidoki. ^^
Thanks! ^^

This is probably going to shock most of you but dang, I have never read this much of the Bible before. I like it, it's really interesting.

Studying...

I thought the Bible said that piercing your body was wrong. If that is so then why did Rebekah have a nose ring?

User Image

It doesn't explicitly say that piercings are wrong. Paul does warn against wearing costly apparel, too much jewelry, and stuff, but in my opinion he is talking about doing it to be a show off, as if to say "look at me" or "look how much gold I have" etc.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Azkeel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:47 pm
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

Okidoki. ^^
Thanks! ^^

Studying...

User Image
Watch out! You read too much you might be blessed with knowledge and wisdom and realize the corruption that's imposed upon belivers through the congregational hierarchy...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 pm
Testicular Diabetes
Br1ttana
Right now I'm still in bed so I can't give proof for this stuff, but if I remember, I will later: There was no cavemen, that is just something to go with the evolutionist's theory. It was Adam and Eve, then everyone else like them, no cavemen. Also, dinosaurs are an animal, that was made during the seven days with the rest of the animals, so I don't really understand your question on that part. sweatdrop

If you are saved, then go back to being a sinner, all of your righteous acts will mean nothing. Whether they'll go to Heaven or not is up to the Lord who will judge us when we die.
User Image

What about all of the human corpses that they have found in the glaciers.
They are billions of years old.
There are caveman corpses and along with artifacts in many museums.
I remember seeing a documentary about it on the Discovery channel once.
I've also saw them at the museum years ago.

User Image

You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

The Discovery channel has become VERY flawed. Either that or it has always been flawed and I just realized how flawed it was when I finally payed attention in class and started reading the stuff. >< Also by studying Biblical years and such the Earth is actually about 6,000+ years old. Anyway, where they get the ages for the corpses is Radiometric Dating which the evolutionists say is very scientific but really it's just over glorified guessing. There are many flaws with this dating method....Unless I got the wrong one...but I'm pretty sure it's Radiometric Dating.  

*Also with the cavemen, they consider them to be the first real humans and then our understanding and language evolved with their Physical aspects. But we believe that Adam and Eve were the first people and from what were told about them and their children, they seem pretty "evolved' to me. Now Shadows said that there could have been cavemen in the aspect that they lived in caves, which yea but then they're just humans...who live in caves, not a whole different race of people with little to none understanding and 'evolvation'.    

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:01 pm
faithful quenga

Which crew member stickied it, do you know?

That was me but it shouldn't matter which crew member stickied it, any crew member can resticky it. *Is a little confused by this question*      

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:06 pm
Azkeel
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

Okidoki. ^^
Thanks! ^^

Studying...

User Image
Watch out! You read too much you might be blessed with knowledge and wisdom and realize the corruption that's imposed upon belivers through the congregational hierarchy...

.....I'm sorry but what? That whole statement was just worded kinda confusingly for me...or maybe it's because it's 1am ? And congregational heirarchy? Are you talking pope and bishops because that's not biblical in the first place....nor do I think that is really completely on topic. o_O It would just be kinda a random statement from you. I think this whole statement may be kinda random and out of place either way because this thread is for TD to list what verses she is studying and ask questions for us to answer (to our best knowledge (with the Lord's guidance/help)) for her to help her understand what she is reading a little better, not put her down or whatever you're doing.  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:07 pm
Br1ttana
Azkeel
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

Okidoki. ^^
Thanks! ^^

Studying...

User Image

.....I'm sorry but what? That whole statement was just worded kinda confusingly for me...or maybe it's because it's 1am ? And congregational heirarchy? Are you talking pope and bishops because that's not biblical in the first place....nor do I think that is really completely on topic. o_O   

User Image

I think that he was kidding. =p

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:15 pm
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

Okidoki. ^^
Thanks! ^^

Studying...

User Image

Didn't the whole no piercings come through in one of the books of law which would be years after Rebekah died? So I don't think that was an established or known rule/law at the time of Rebekah. Also I may have the wrong person in mind, but wasn't she the one that was secretly into/stole her father's idols? So it might have something to do with that too.     

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:16 pm
Testicular Diabetes
Br1ttana
Azkeel
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

Okidoki. ^^
Thanks! ^^

Studying...

User Image

.....I'm sorry but what? That whole statement was just worded kinda confusingly for me...or maybe it's because it's 1am ? And congregational heirarchy? Are you talking pope and bishops because that's not biblical in the first place....nor do I think that is really completely on topic. o_O   

User Image

I think that he was kidding. =p

User Image

Like I said, I'm a little confused by this whole statement. sweatdrop    

Bible and other christian discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces