Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
The Mark of the Beast Coming to a non-beliver near you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starry night-163

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:45 pm
Shadows-shine
gothic_black_rose
Income tax has nothing to do with the mark of the beast.

This!

And if taxes were the mark of the beast then all those Christians and Jews throughout history bear the mark of the beast already and are doomed.

You two didn't watch the whole thing did you? I was gonna cut it off after an hour and sum because all it was talking about was income tax but then I decided to keep watching and not too long after they stoped taking about income tax and moved to something else(still in the context of video) and I understood why Azkeel said the mark of the beast lol, it literally says the mark of the beast in it lol but that's cuz the guy quoted from scripture(the book of Revelations).  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:47 pm
Azkeel
starry night-163
interesting, that was very interesting but all I can say is that may Gods will be done and if this is true then we should all rejoice that the end is near and thus the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords and King of Kings is returning to come and get us and on Top of that he will Judge the living and the dead! biggrin
You have the best response. There's no real need to worry. But I do feel a need to warn people. Because I know it will be extremly hard for those with children.

I feel the need to do that too.  

starry night-163

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:03 am
I would even suggest looking into how America is becoming a police state. (It already is in my oppinion but it will most likely get worse) As well as FEMA concentration camps. I suggest taking everything with a grain of salt and don't jump to conclusions but logically make your own decision. =)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:17 am
Azkeel
I would even suggest looking into how America is becoming a police state. (It already is in my oppinion but it will most likely get worse) As well as FEMA concentration camps. I suggest taking everything with a grain of salt and don't jump to conclusions but logically make your own decision. =)

Oh in the bible it says all will get the mark and not everyone in the whole world pays us taxes  

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:38 am
mooey96999
Azkeel

Oh in the bible it says all will get the mark and not everyone in the whole world pays us taxes
I'm not talking about taxes for the U.S. Think; taxes go to the banks. And it mentions those without the mark will not be able to buy or trade.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:18 pm
mooey96999
Azkeel

That's true not everyone pays us taxes but the video wasn't really about taxes, if you listen closely to the video it's actually talking about how the American government is planning to become a world government or something like that and the bible talks about how the Antichrist will have power over the whole world if I remember correctly, so basically once that happens I would assume they will put the mark of the beast on us but I could be wrong. I find this sorta fascinating it seriously reminds me of this one video about this one guy who says he saw the tribulation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQa-hRJVado of that and the documentary called Sicko.  

starry night-163

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:24 pm
I didn't care enough to watch the whole video. As for all these theories that America is trying to make the world a one world government, that's completely untrue. There are other countries that have been pushing that for longer than America has been a country. Also, I thought once Christ came again there would be a one world government anyways with Him as the leader; there'd be no kings, presidents, tyrannies, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:18 pm
Azkeel
mooey96999
Azkeel

I'm not talking about taxes for the U.S. Think; taxes go to the banks. And it mentions those without the mark will not be able to buy or trade.

Taxes go to the banks? Taxes go to the government, which goes to other countries that we owe money too, not the banks.  

Someoneiknow

Someoneiknow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:20 pm
Azkeel
Someoneiknow
Azkeel
It shows how it boils down to it... Income tax has nothing to do with the bigger picture. The American dollar is the reserve currency for the world. It's going to go under sooner or later with super inflation. It shows how the banks are trying to get a one world government. A one world government where they chip you with a tracker.

So I'm giving you the back ground info with this movie. The chip is coming sooner then later. You need to be prepared. Get the mark and be allowed to trade buy and sell. Don't get the mark be either killed or exiled. Look it up. And I doubt the messiah is coming back before this happens to "rapture" the masses. Alot of prophecy hasn't been fullfilled yet. (And alot has)

What banks want a one world order? It would mean that their business would tank because the government would own them. Banks are in business to be profitable, not to have the government take them over. It would be more logical if you said the FDIC was wanting to take over the currency from all banks, or the government was creating their own banking industry and destroyed all other banks in a massive global Ponzi scheme. But their are serious holes in this. Also, why would the government track everyone? How is that economically and physically attainable? We can't even find Osama Bin Laden, one person, but yet you feel they want to track us all? You say sooner than later, I say, impossible numbers and impossible globally. There is too much culture and too much influence in other countries personal lives for them to want to work together with the US. We are considering a jackass country, and other people want a nuke and destroy America before they let the US become allies.
You do realize how the currency works right? First off our government is in debt to the banks as of now. The Federal Reserve is not a federal insitute but a private sector. They are the ones that print the money. The banks want a one world power because these banks are owned by certain people that want power. Have the money have the power.

They don't want anyone thinking for themselves. Because to think for yourself rather then be a sheep you can get the idea that hmmm maybe we really don't need money. Or why are we letting these banks put us into debt (Which makes you a slave). They want us chipped because it is a form of control. If they know your every move they don't have to worry much.

The banks already own the government. It happened in 1913 and that was the beginning of the end. This "Bail-out" for the banks was manufactured to put us all into debt. how many trillions? Of our promised money. Who pays the government? Remember the tax payers do. We are slaves in debt to this banking enity. And with that there is TONS of info out there go ahead and look it up.

You have no idea how currency, banks, or the government works. So take a hint, read a neutral source before trying to spark mass chaos out of completely skewed data... and I'm being kind by calling it data.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:26 pm
It's not the American government people. It's the world bank. Look into the Bilderberg group, the G20 summits. If you don't belive in globalization you must live under a rock or are really just a sheep and belive everything your media tells you to even though they are ran by the state. Think North Korea tells it's people their news is state ran?

Taxes go to the government in turn go to the banks. Did you notice the bail out? We gave the banks a blank check because congress was threatened with martial law. And the whole crisis was fabricated to get that blank check. It's not about republican or democrate they both work for the same minority ruling from the shadows.  

Azkeel

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:32 pm
Someoneiknow
Azkeel
Someoneiknow
Azkeel
It shows how it boils down to it... Income tax has nothing to do with the bigger picture. The American dollar is the reserve currency for the world. It's going to go under sooner or later with super inflation. It shows how the banks are trying to get a one world government. A one world government where they chip you with a tracker.

So I'm giving you the back ground info with this movie. The chip is coming sooner then later. You need to be prepared. Get the mark and be allowed to trade buy and sell. Don't get the mark be either killed or exiled. Look it up. And I doubt the messiah is coming back before this happens to "rapture" the masses. Alot of prophecy hasn't been fullfilled yet. (And alot has)

What banks want a one world order? It would mean that their business would tank because the government would own them. Banks are in business to be profitable, not to have the government take them over. It would be more logical if you said the FDIC was wanting to take over the currency from all banks, or the government was creating their own banking industry and destroyed all other banks in a massive global Ponzi scheme. But their are serious holes in this. Also, why would the government track everyone? How is that economically and physically attainable? We can't even find Osama Bin Laden, one person, but yet you feel they want to track us all? You say sooner than later, I say, impossible numbers and impossible globally. There is too much culture and too much influence in other countries personal lives for them to want to work together with the US. We are considering a jackass country, and other people want a nuke and destroy America before they let the US become allies.
You do realize how the currency works right? First off our government is in debt to the banks as of now. The Federal Reserve is not a federal insitute but a private sector. They are the ones that print the money. The banks want a one world power because these banks are owned by certain people that want power. Have the money have the power.

They don't want anyone thinking for themselves. Because to think for yourself rather then be a sheep you can get the idea that hmmm maybe we really don't need money. Or why are we letting these banks put us into debt (Which makes you a slave). They want us chipped because it is a form of control. If they know your every move they don't have to worry much.

The banks already own the government. It happened in 1913 and that was the beginning of the end. This "Bail-out" for the banks was manufactured to put us all into debt. how many trillions? Of our promised money. Who pays the government? Remember the tax payers do. We are slaves in debt to this banking enity. And with that there is TONS of info out there go ahead and look it up.

You have no idea how currency, banks, or the government works. So take a hint, read a neutral source before trying to spark mass chaos out of completely skewed data... and I'm being kind by calling it data.
Really? You're kidding right? A nuetral source would be looking directly at the Federal Bank. It is NOT a federal establishment it's private. Currency is a note which states you can return it for gold. It's a promise. The federal bank was given the power to make money. Thus they are able to create super inflation. The American dollar is the reserve currency at the moment which means everyone trades in this currency. All debts are held in the dollar at the moment. Thus when we are in "Debt" with another country say China. We are in debt with the dollar. But what do we do? We make more dollars and say it's good.(The other countries are wise to this now and the same thing that happened to briton when they were the reserve currency is going to happen here) Don't tell me I don't know how money and the government works. Do you have anything backing you up?

Just because you have a normalcy complex don't shut down the information. If I'm wrong nothing happens and we are all good. If I'm right then I won't even be able to tell you I told you so.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:38 pm
The jews in Nazi Germany had plenty of warning before they were thrown into concentration camps. But they didn't think it could get worse. (Many smart jews fled when the signs started popping up) But the jews that stayed thought all would be good and were just in denial. If you think America is invincible and nothing like that could happen here then you are sorely mistaken.

They will lie to you when giving you the chip. They will remind you the mark is a "Number" 666 and that the chips are not that number. They will call you a terrorist if you don't get it because it's a tracking chip and if you don't want it you must be up to no good because you don't want to be tracked. They're already putting the devices into the ID cards. They are already in passports. So defend your government I defend the people and my nation!  

Azkeel

Someoneiknow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:44 pm
Azkeel
Someoneiknow
Azkeel
Someoneiknow
Azkeel

Really? You're kidding right? A nuetral source would be looking directly at the Federal Bank. It is NOT a federal establishment it's private. Currency is a note which states you can return it for gold. It's a promise. The federal bank was given the power to make money. Thus they are able to create super inflation. The American dollar is the reserve currency at the moment which means everyone trades in this currency. All debts are held in the dollar at the moment. Thus when we are in "Debt" with another country say China. We are in debt with the dollar. But what do we do? We make more dollars and say it's good.(The other countries are wise to this now and the same thing that happened to briton when they were the reserve currency is going to happen here) Don't tell me I don't know how money and the government works. Do you have anything backing you up?

Just because you have a normalcy complex don't shut down the information. If I'm wrong nothing happens and we are all good. If I'm right then I won't even be able to tell you I told you so.

What's backing me? What's backing me is logic. You cited a movie that was made by a biased minority who are so paranoid they feel their cat could possibly kill them since it was impounded by the government. All major banks in the US are private. We have global trade, but there is no possibility that there could be one world order. Why? Because it would be bad for making money. It's easier for countries to sell weapons and equipment to destroy another country than make a one world order. The world will destroy itself before it will submit to a one world order, and that, is the truth.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:45 pm
Azkeel
The jews in Nazi Germany had plenty of warning before they were thrown into concentration camps. But they didn't think it could get worse. (Many smart jews fled when the signs started popping up) But the jews that stayed thought all would be good and were just in denial. If you think America is invincible and nothing like that could happen here then you are sorely mistaken.

They will lie to you when giving you the chip. They will remind you the mark is a "Number" 666 and that the chips are not that number. They will call you a terrorist if you don't get it because it's a tracking chip and if you don't want it you must be up to no good because you don't want to be tracked. They're already putting the devices into the ID cards. They are already in passports. So defend your government I defend the people and my nation!

News flash, Germany didn't take over the world.  

Someoneiknow

Someoneiknow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:46 pm
Azkeel
It's not the American government people. It's the world bank. Look into the Bilderberg group, the G20 summits. If you don't belive in globalization you must live under a rock or are really just a sheep and belive everything your media tells you to even though they are ran by the state. Think North Korea tells it's people their news is state ran?

Taxes go to the government in turn go to the banks. Did you notice the bail out? We gave the banks a blank check because congress was threatened with martial law. And the whole crisis was fabricated to get that blank check. It's not about republican or democrate they both work for the same minority ruling from the shadows.

And how is this possibly happening with over 2 million people's hand in the pot?  
Bible and other christian discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff