Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement
The Auror Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:30 pm
"Knowledge is Power"

"The best defense is a good offense"

User Image

Arnold Cloud
Thoughts:
Desires:

Arnold had saw Tamara and thought about actually asking her the question, but would that be bad to do. He decided against it at first, but he soon swayed that decision to the other side. He got up from his desk, walked up to Tamara and asked her a different question that would help support his follow-up. He tried to word this the best way possible, trying not to reveal the fact that he indeed saw the battle.

"Tamara, I've heard of your incident with the criminal Aldanis Varren and wanted to know if you were alright." he said, soon realizing what he just done. THat was a wrong move, and he was sure she would notice it. How could Arnold know about it already, for she just filed the report, and she probably knew he did not watch as her father performed the tests. This wasn't good, this was very bad and he had no idea how to fix it. He just awaited a question of skepticism, wondering how he could possibly know such a thing about the events without being there. Maybe he would get lucky for once and she would not notice.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
Head Auror Ministry Of Magic
Order Of Merlinˌ Third Class
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Despite it all, I do this job for my children Tamara and William

Arthur was working late, trying to piece together the movements of Justin Phelps, to prove his conclusion that he was trying to become a new dark lord when a silvery raven flew through the wall. He knew the raven immediately. It was the Patronus of Anyanka Swan, his daughter's mentor and Headmistress of Hogwarts. "There's been a murder at Hogwarts. Please come immediately." Arthur's head shot up immediately. He conjured his own Patronus, sending his own raven to several of his Aurors. His message was simple. "Emergency. Come to the Office."

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm
"Knowledge is Power"
"The best defense is a good offense"
User Image
Arnold Cloud
Thoughts: What happened?
Desires: to know

Arnold rushed into the office upon hearing the distress call. He ran through the doors of the Head Aurors office, making sure to do it silently. He walked up to the man, wondering what happened. He waited for the man's answer, dreading what he may hear. He decided to ask.

What is the matter?" he asked, a curious look on his face. Arnold then had taken a seat on the other side of the desk, his arms crossed.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
User Image

With a pop a dark haired man appeared outside the main office. His clothes were a little askew as the former Hufflepuff had been asleep. Michael was used to getting late night calls but still couldn't help looking a little rough. As he moved into the main office he straightened his simple t-shirt and pushed the door open. When called for duty in the middle of the night it generally meant something bad and no sense in dressing in fancy clothes. Adjusting his glasses Michael glanced around to see who was there. Not many yet besides Arthur but he knew soon there would be a chorus of pops as Aurors apperated into the office at their head's call. Something went wrong and lord only knew what.

"Reporting for duty." Michael said saluting Arthur as he approached. He knew better then to ask what was up. Arthur would fill them all in together when enough had arrived. Those who were late were out of luck and had to be filled in on the way. As he waited the dark haired man crouched fixing his tennis shoes to make sure they were tight and he would trip on them if running was involved. Standing back upright he crossed his arms lightly as he waited mentally ticking off who all should be coming. He'd have to keep an eye out for Chance's boy, Xenos. He hadn't been on many missions as he was still technically an Auror in training. Though Michael knew he was a strong young wizard he also knew Chance hoped he would be watching out for his son while they worked.

Stretching a little he tried not to think about the fact that Aditi was now awake and wouldn't got back to bed till he got home. Silly woman worried a lot but that was one of the reasons why he loved her so much. He had seen Yuan earlier that day and his son had given him no warning or things to watch for. To Michael that was a good sign. They had a talk many years ago that Yuan would say nothing about whether or not he saw anyone in the families death unless it was something that wouldn't play around with too many things. Preventing massive injury however was free game. With no warning that could be a good thing or a bad thing but at least he knew he would leave this night with no massive wounds to battle with.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image
Kit Maximas

Transfer Auror from the U.S.

Time had seemed to pass by quickly with little to no real cases coming by the transfer wizards desk. The desk part was something the more militaristic wizard was getting use to still as well. The time had not been wasted though as he was able to brush up on case files, reports both old and new, and learn the layout of the Ministry should he need to move quickly from one location to another. All in all Kit was doing everything he could to keep his mind from going crazy with cabin fever and to stop himself from sending a long distance owl to ask his superiors about the orders.

As the head Auror sent out his patronus Kit did not have to hear the enchanted messenger as he heard the original message. The muscular wizard moved with practiced motion from his desk to stand with legs spread slightly shoulder width apart and hands held behind his back. Kit had attempted to come to attention a few times but found he would likely receive little in the way of a stand down or relieving command.

"Commander Maximas reporting for duty sir."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

These songs in my head: I have a bad feeling about this
Oh what turbulent emotions: Calm, focused
The spirits that stand with me: Rhys, Michael, Arthur, Arnold, Kit

Another pop announced the arrival of yet another Auror. This time a tall young man appeared his snowy hair still shifting from the trip. Like Michael who came before him he was dressed simply in a pair of dark jeans and a black long sleeved shirt. On his hip was a small holster for his wand as he learned through a few sparing lessons with Michael that tucked behind his ear just wasn't going to cut it in this line of work. Pushing his glasses up his nose, the albino boy moved into the main office a feeling of almost pure calm settling on him. Xenos was easily the youngest Auror in the office right now but that didn't bother him. He had just returned from leave and already things were getting interesting. When the call had come Xenos had woken his twin up to let him know. Xerxes had taken his spot in Xenos' room to keep an eye on Melody for the night though Maestro was there and that eased the young father's mind. He just hoped this night wasn't bad. The last thing he wanted was to see Melody again when he was in a hospital bed for an injury.

Inside of the office only a few people had gathered. Michael was already there, that was a relief. He had known Michael as long as he had known his son, Yuan. Having the older man around was always a good thing in his mind as he knew the man would have his back much quicker then anyone else he knew here. There was another Auror he knew by the name of Arnold Cloud though Xenos had not had much of a chance to talk to the man yet. He didn't know much about him either so that didn't help the situation any. Finally there was Arthur himself, a man he knew fairly well. It was hard not to when Xenos was friends with his oldest, Tamara, and the Auror was often in his father's office in the Hit Wizard department. Another wizard had walked in just before him, yet another he didn't know very well. Kit was a a transfer that was all he knew. Really he needed to get to know these people better if he was going to work with them. Now they just needed to get the rest of the team gathered. Could they really be the first people up and going? Xenos was used to it by now as Melody wasn't the quietest of babies when she first came home. The middle of the night always seemed to be her fuss time and Xenos wondered if he would ever be able to sleep normally again.

"Evening, sir. Xenos da Vinci, ready for work." Xenos said calmly as he took up a spot next to Michael. Crossing his arms lightly over his chest Xenos ran through his head what he had heard lately. Did this have anything to do with what Tamara had been talking to him about earlier in the week? Or was this something completely different? Too many questions that would just have to wait. Until they were briefed there was no point in mulling over assumptions. They would just mess him up. Part of him silently hoped that Dante wasn't involved in any way with whatever was about to be told. From what Rose had told him the eldest Prince hadn't been doing well either. Too many thoughts just put them away. Mentally Xenos boxed up the distractions and tucked them into their corner in his mind to be sorted through later. Hopefully the other Auror's wouldn't take long. The longer they waited the more problems they'll have solving the case.

Forgive me now 'cause I have been unfaithful
Don't ask me why 'cause I don't know
So many times I've tried but was unable
This heart belongs to You alone
Forever Yours and Yours alone

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:03 am
User Image
User Image

A sound—like the cracking of a whip, reverberated off the walls of the headquarters and signaled Bailey's arrival. As if she had been there from the start, she sat casually on the edge of Arthur's desk, her legs and arms crossed and her face a pleasant smirk.

"Sorry I'm late, boys," she told them lightly, her musical voice weaving itself gently through each word.

Meanwhile, her deep, chocolate brown eyes sifted over the room's contents, its grim faces and heavy atmosphere immediately changing her demeanor. Her shoulders—covered with deep, velvety crimson robes—tightened instinctively and her cocky smile slipped from her lips, only to be replaced by a similar expression to the ones every other auror now seemed to be wearing.

"What's wrong?" She urged, her eyebrows closing in on each other and wrinkling her forehead with worry.

The question had obviously been asked, but the answer yet to be given.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

With a large portion of his Aurors already here, he sighed and motioned for everyone to take a seat. "I'm sorry to disturb all of you at such a late hour, but there's been an emergency at Hogwarts. A murder, actually. Headmistress Swan sent me an emergency patronus and requested our presence. I need a full response team. If the perp is fleeing, we may need teams to search the Forest. All together, apparate to Hogsmeade." He left a letter for any other Aurors who might arrive late where they were. Then he apparated to Hogsmeade.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Eyes wide as could be, Bailey lowered herself into a seat a bit too slowly, but the words had stung her like an electric shock.
Memories and emotions flashed before her eyes and built up inside of her. Thoughts of that cold summer night. Those deep red eyes. The claws. The blood. The death.
How could it be in the fate of such a well renowned school to have so many dangerous incidents, including her own.
Her heart, feeling as if being gripped tight by her own hand, slowed increasingly, then doubled its speed before repeating the pattern of unhealthy beating over and over again as she wondered who the child was—or, if it had even been a child.
Shaking the emotions from her head, she stood up and silently apparated to Hogsmeade after Arthur, obeying his orders without a word said.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image
Kit Maximas

Transfer Auror from the U.S.

Seeing others of the Aurors gathering around Kit waited still at ease wondering what could be the reason for gathering so many so quickly. The American wizard got his answer when the head Auror relayed the information he had been given from none other than the Headmistress of Hogwarts herself.
Murder.

The idea was not new to the militaristic wizard but for it to be from a school was hard for even the rough soldier to take in. Hogwarts had known its share of problems in the past but those had come at the hands of a larger more vindictive source. Given the record of the school it was hard not to think about another possible Dark Lord being behind the ordeal but that was going to have to wait. Kit heard words he knew well and he snapped from his train of thought into a ready mind. Response team and looking for the perpetrator of the crime. As Arthur apparated Kit wasted no time in following suit.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:51 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Auror's Office
What am I doing? Looking for Arthur Radcliffe.
What am I thinking? Must find him.

The elevator opened and the twelve year old stepped from it, slipping between people disgorging from the elevator. Katrina Varren stood up tall as she looked around, finally locating the Auror's Office and headed in that direction. Outside the door, she stopped to collect herself before she opened the door and stepped into the room. She marveled at the cubicles while she scanned for Arthur's. "Hello?" the twelve year old said. "I'm looking for Arthur Radcliffe."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

The Head Auror was in his office when a junior Auror alerted him that there was a young girl here looking for him. Arthur rose from his desk and emerged from his office, spying Katrina Varren in the lobby. "Ah, Katrina, I must say that I'm a little surprised to see you," he said as he moved over to the girl. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Talking to Arthur.
What am I thinking? Oh thank Merlin's beard.

When the Head Auror showed up, Kat heaved a sigh of relief. "Oh Arthur. I have so much to tell you. About my father and Hogwarts and everything. My brother-" she started when Arthur held up his hand to stop her.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Arthur smiled at the girl's excitement at seeing her and nodded, listening to her. When she started about her family, he raised her hand to stop her. This information should be delivered to the Witch Watchers, but Arthur wanted it. His personal war against Aldanis Varren drove him to want it. "Come to my office, Katrina. I'll hear all about it there."

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Talking to Arthur.
What am I thinking? Nice office.

She followed the Head Auror into his office and sat down in one of the available seats. She glanced around the office and spotted the bulletin board on which Arthur was keeping track of the movements of Justin Phelps and Aldanis Varren, among others. She waited until he took his seat before starting. "So, I love Hogwarts. It's so amazing. I made a bunch of friends and I didn't get Sorted into Slytherin! I'm in Hufflepuff. I was so happy about that! But you didn't want to hear about Hogwarts and that's not why I came here. My brother, Morvin, that sour git... he said that my father has been coming around the house. At Christmas time, and apparently a lot more too. And my mom has been acting strange, like she's been imperiused or something. Maybe drugged."

Out of Character ...

MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces