View Results

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:50 pm
another idea i was thinking.. did this JUST happen? or maybe it had happened a few years back? so that some of the horses there have grown up from a young foal into adulthood. If we take this approach, those with the older members of the herd were old enough during the event to remember all the hardships of it. These would make the best leaders. Those who were foals but grew up through it all; they would also make good sub leaders and be able to have the emotional girth to motivate the community to do what it needed to in order to not only survive.. but thrive in this new world.

They could have explorer units who go out scouting this new world to see what type of grazing areas are to be had; what kind of inhabitants it has. They will of course be delighted to find a world full of horses like themselves. :3

Also I was thinking for plot ideas... We could maybe talk to some of the heads of the harpy herds. These older horses will have remembered harpies from the human world. They might discover and be surprised to see that there are horse versions of them in this world. They would maybe warn the herd... and maybe there are younger ones who don't remember the human version... and they go off to check it out. and that could be a recurring plot device of sorts. :3

Also, as I briefly referneced in my previous post, water types could be easily included since the ship remains would be at the beach edge. Or maybe it's not a "beach" persay but low cliff?

and now for my soq's who'd be joining:
Fera, of course x3
magnificent, Khara, my rudolph mount, and highbourne, my nelf druid offspring. his mother is a night elf druid

also.. if it was ok.. i was thinking about also bringing his father?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:58 pm
I think highbourne's dad would be accepted there shouldn't be any bad reason as to why he'd be rejected. biggrin  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:20 pm
Yeah. Khara's reason for having been on that ship cannot be certain however. She is rather peculiar. She seems to have a bad habit of turning up in the oddest of places. x3 hehe.. You know.. I happened to have found her wandering around. She got distracted and then lost when the Wintery Pastures team went home after the holidays were over. She was found wandering around azeroth. lol... Fera brought her with her, but there are many times she can't keep tract of Khara's latest wanderings off. .. so if anyone gets interested in mishap plots/rp's, feel free to hit her up. Khara is all for the unusual and wtf type of occassions. Fera was my first mount on wow. She was named after a zone called Feralas that I just love. The feralas river was my favorite fishing spot for a long time. Her temper is faithful. She will remain by your side. I think she would make a good sub leader. Not the "alpha" leader position persay as she is not strong enough for hard battle. If she were to come face to face with a skinwalker, i'm really not sure how she'd come out. However, I think she'd be ok if she were in charge of an area.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 pm
Grace thats a good backstory idea! I like it! and ofcourse the father would be allowed 3nodding

I'll get the whole ranking system worked out, i've got Yumi helpin me out biggrin . Im very sorry that setting this whole thing up is taking forever. I've been working long shifts and tomorow i have a 14 hour one. Hopefully i will be able to get the herd page up and running in 24 hours or so  

Renegade Athena

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:23 am
Well, if Biddulphia is welcome, he could be easy to write in as one of the first ones who went off exploring. I've been writing him with amnesia as to where he came from - he just woke up one morning in a cave and has been staying in that area since - until he remembers his past. Though he's set up his cave to support him [and possibly others] for the winter. He's actually gathered enough food for 10 or 15 Soq to last out the winter, and he has a hot spring there to keep it warm and have water. So it would be a good place to hold up if needed. Otherwise, he likely won't leave until spring, so he'd be coming back to the herd later.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:40 pm
Interest:
Moam (+ 3 Kids)
Fera
Khara
Magnificent
Highbourne
Fabre'Ze
Biddulphia
Mr.T

(Just a little list) xD  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:43 pm
Yumi, you forgot my Magnificent. She's my seathi. She's themed after wow's epic flyiing carpet.. which i made.. x3 hehe.. but, srsly...

yeah. that all sounds good to me.

Lyda, perhaps the cave he finds could serve as a "winter home" as well as a place where they can stockpile their rations/food stores? And, maybe his getting his memory back whether before he meets the herd or afterwards; could be a major plot point for him. ;3 I am gonna talk to Jinx Creed and see if she has any interest in bringing her nelf into this. If so, maybe her nelf druid had started with this group but went to do some research about this new earth they were on. Highbourne could try to find the place he heard of his mother coming from.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:33 am
Mr.T and his nightsaber companion would be interested in joining or at least interacting with the herd. He doesn't really have a set background yet as I haven't been able to RP him.  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:07 am
Graceangel
Yumi, you forgot my Magnificent. She's my seathi. She's themed after wow's epic flyiing carpet.. which i made.. x3 hehe.. but, srsly...

yeah. that all sounds good to me.

Lyda, perhaps the cave he finds could serve as a "winter home" as well as a place where they can stockpile their rations/food stores? And, maybe his getting his memory back whether before he meets the herd or afterwards; could be a major plot point for him. ;3 I am gonna talk to Jinx Creed and see if she has any interest in bringing her nelf into this. If so, maybe her nelf druid had started with this group but went to do some research about this new earth they were on. Highbourne could try to find the place he heard of his mother coming from.
Thank you for pointing that out. Sorry I goofed. xD

All of the WoW soquili are based of mounts, creatures and other species,
do you think that we could imply what type of class these soquili are or would they be without a class?

@Laroawan: I'll add them to he interest list. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:30 am
Yeah, if/when the herd starts getting his memory back will be a great plot point. I gave him the amnesia because I wasn't sure how to explain his past. And the cave would be a great winter home. He knows he needs to survive the winter himself, so he prepared it for him, but when he gathered food, he felt like he should gather more than he needed for just himself, but he didn't know why, so he kept gathering. I'm in the middle of one rp right now, but I could have him in either a 'pre-amnesia' establishing rp or start working on him getting his memory back and finding the herd in an rp depending on what people want to do.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:59 am
We have 3 new members. xD
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:58 am
Beautiful baskets!  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:40 am
*luffs over those baskets* i had been wanting to throw someone at moam, before he settled with stripe. lovely baskets! totally excited to see the herd expanding already. :3

Laro, bring Mr.T! What's your game! lol

Yumi... Jinx creed has a night elf druid cosplay that is based on a race/class combo. Also, some other people have some race/class combo cosplays as well. So, not EVERY wow cosplay from the event are only based on the things you specified but most of them do fall into those categories.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:35 am
Moam is a very happy daddy.. but broken HEARTED!!!
*Sticks tongue out at Stripe and Yumi*
XD

Also Mr. T will be gettin some rp with us so he will have his backstory developed for shizzle!

@Grace ~ If you want to just write the history for the herd and then send it to me and i'll send you a trade biggrin . I really REALLY like the idea of incorporating the world of WoW (tehe... see what i did there?) and the soquili world instead of a random soquili backstory. heart

*Works on the herd thread*  

Renegade Athena

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:58 am
Hyper Falcon
Moam is a very happy daddy.. but broken HEARTED!!!
*Sticks tongue out at Stripe and Yumi*
XD

Also Mr. T will be gettin some rp with us so he will have his backstory developed for shizzle!

@Grace ~ If you want to just write the history for the herd and then send it to me and i'll send you a trade biggrin . I really REALLY like the idea of incorporating the world of WoW (tehe... see what i did there?) and the soquili world instead of a random soquili backstory. heart

*Works on the herd thread*

Stripe: *cries her eyes out* D':
Basket: *wiggles up to daddy*
Awwws no Stripe will always love him very much he shouldn't be broken hearted, they have a reason for parting, Moam has his herd and she has hers. I sorta wish they didn't leave each other, they are lovely you've gotta admit that they are awesome. xD

Bwa!! All this is amazing and Yeah you has a point Grace.
I think it'd be hard to have classes anyways, although it could be possible. xD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff