Reply Chat and Plot Zone
New Loli plots! Open! Bake is here~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:37 am
I SEE IT NOW! I didn't notice the eating monkey brains before, since the cuteness distracted me. Eep. Bad monkey! *catches in net and steals panda backpack* twisted

Bake can be like that. biggrin I'd be up for that plot if you'd want to start something up? Your first post would lead in to it all. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:08 am
Not exactly a 'show me how to be a knight' for Alex but..... I have an offer of someone who may force him to use his training! Demon.... XD

Demon is currently trying to prove his strength, and he has heard rumours that Angenis are meant to be one of the strongest..... he despises their 'purity' so would likely attack on that grounds alone....

Anyways, it would be an opportunity for Alex to use his training, or maybe even open his eyes that it is time to find a tutor? Depending if you want to go before or after his training.

Demon wouldn't simply give up.... so we would probably have to throw another soquili in at the end to break them up XD Demon won't play if he doesn't believe he can't win.
User Image  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:52 am
(: I will be willing to throw in Terentia to help break it up, since Alex is her closest sibling she would be straight by his side (x Plus Alex did train her in the ways her father would not.

Maybe even Evan or Rosie o.O? up to you.

(( Yes this is Biki, just on her other account. ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:19 am
If he didn't believe he couldn't win? How full of himself. Haha.

Alex has trained hard, under many and learned a lot of valuable wisdom and skills already. His plots are after he met Coraline, which he had already been roaming for quite some time. He has already had to use his training, which means he is not foreign to his abilities in battle. Even though, he would rather not resort to violence.

He could encounter Demon, but it definitely wouldn't be pretty if the kalona was that determined considering Alex would risk everything if it came to it. Even to the very last drop of blood.

Tere could be there if she wanted although if she got in the middle, I couldn't say Alex would be happy about it. He wouldn't allow it to be more accurate. It would be 'his battle.' gonk Evan, considering Alex will be helping train him for his scrap with Nori would be more fitting. biggrin

HyperCandy Loli

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:22 am
Haha XD I am up for some Nephew / Uncle time! However he would not say much, just stand there looking... creepy o3o  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:26 am
You mean, stand there looking 'pretty.' xp

In fact, Alex could be teaching / explaining things to Evan when Demon comes a long possibly?

HyperCandy Loli

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:28 am
From what Sya said I dont think Demon would attack if there was two of them, however they could have arranged to meet and he could be waiting for Evan o3o

.............. no.

I am pretty sure I meant CREEPY!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:34 am
Yeah Demon is a pig.... like his farther (sorry ladies XD) but he hates losing.... so he would only try and test his skills against an angeni if it was a fair fight (meaning one on one or more on his team).... if there were two of them he wouldn't be interested.

He could be tricked I guess..... if say, Alex had sent the other guy off to fetch something, and while his back was turned Demon took the opportunity to attack him..... well that could work.
Would also explain why someone else is there XD  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:37 am
Alex would never allow two vs one. He has self-respect and would never bow to that level.

But whichever~ I'm up for the plot. mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:45 am
User Image

This is Evan o3o raised by a wolf pack that is pretty much how he fights, he even growls as creepy as stupid as that sounds*

However I am sure he will not really need to jump in. He would just kind of loom in confidence that Alex would come out victorious and would sit there until they are done. Maybe throwing the odd random sarcastic comment.

He would only really move if Alex was in trouble. However he is way less experienced / powerful than Alex. Seeing her uncle fight would be a experience for sure 030

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:22 am
That may be Alex's principles but to Demon.... take every advantage and play against the rules o.O Kalonas don't play fair... so he would assume Alex was lying and would simply double cross him.... after all, that is what Demon would have done. XD

Anyways if we set it teenage years for Demon then he will likely lose... it would be good for him to have a lesson taunt.

Is dice or RNG ok for a battle system?

Care to start? XD or shall I?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:40 am
How is the RNG system going to work? =3

I can start!~

HyperCandy Loli

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:43 am
When Dixie and I fight.... generally we either use 1-2 or 1-4
Half of them are misses, half are hits.... but you can decribe a number of outcomes.

Example  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:39 am
All Rp's set up. Needing more for Boris. Come give him some lovin' fangirls! heart  

HyperCandy Loli

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:48 am
*shoves*

User Image
for the lurking around the hatters hole rp ... be warned though my rp is very slow right now, struggling with RL stresses  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff